Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Abby Wants a Turn

"Abby had befriended Ashleigh and heard stories about Jack. Now she wants an evening with him."

7
3 Comments 3
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"If you are looking to keep my stories in chronological order, this story takes place approximately during the first week of September, 2017 - about three weeks after Ashleigh had left to turn to college for the Fall Semester."

Three weeks had passed since Ashleigh left to go back to school in Illinois, and I was sitting in a meeting for what was essentially a “customer first” group (follow the Supervisor and Cashier stories for more on Ashleigh). This group’s purpose was to think of ideas to help improve the customer experience at the store. In reality, that is not what happened at all as it was more of a smokescreen for corporate directives that really did not create any real change. Oh well. Anyways…

In this “customer first” group were eight employees and one of our assistant store managers. We were also joined each week by the district manager, who oversaw all the “customer first” groups in my store’s district. Most of the group members were over 40 years of age and had several years of experience in grocery or retail. But Abby and I were a bit different. I had just turned 23, and she was 21. One day after the weekly meeting, she pulled Alex, Susan, and me to the side and asked if we would like to meet after work for dinner to discuss the next program set forth by corporate.

Despite Alex being in his 40s and Susan in her 50s, the four of us got along well and were the leading members who drove home the supposed mission of the group. We all agreed to meet down the road two days later, on Thursday, for dinner at a Mexican restaurant.

At 7:00 p.m., we all arrived and went in together. For a dinner with coworkers, I thought Abby was dressed to impress myself. Even in flats, she was an inch taller than me at 5’11, had below the shoulder light brown hair, 36B breasts on a pear body type. She had curves for sure, and the dress she wore put them all on perfect display. I’m sure it was equally awkward for Alex and Susan during this dinner as it was for me, though in a different way – okay, maybe not so much for Alex.

We were spared the experience of a booth as we were seated at a circular table and chairs. Alex was to my left, and Abby was to my right. The four of us were there for about an hour and a half, and we did spend most of that time discussing “customer first” related subjects, but Abby was also clearly working on getting my attention. Susan never said anything about it to me, but Alex would confront me on it, and I simply said, “I never noticed.”

Which I’m not sure he ultimately bought.

When we all decided that dinner was finished, we settled our bills and exited the restaurant. Outside we exchanged goodbyes, and I entered my car. As I did, I received a text from Abby saying, “Can we talk?” I look up towards her car, where she was waving me over. I exited my car and walked over to hers.

“Hi Jack,” Abby said with a big smile, pushing her breasts together with her arms.

“Hello, Abby. What did you need to talk about,” I replied?

She fidgeted around and bit her lip, trying to find the words she thought she was prepared to say.

“I…ummm….well…”

“Yes…?” I said with a smile.

“I was wondering if…,” pausing impressively, “you would like to come back to my place for a drink?” She said with a nervous smile.

Abby was a beautiful woman in her own right. I don’t believe any man could deny that. But I had no serious thoughts that she intended to seduce with me. Nonetheless, I accepted the kind offer. I returned to my car and followed her back to her place, which was clear on the other side of town.

When we arrived, Abby warmly welcomed me into her place, which she rented from her brother’s in-laws. It was a quaint two-bedroom house. It was nothing special but perfect for a bachelor or bachelorette. She showed me to the living space and told me to sit on the couch. Abby brought over two beers, and we sat together on the couch, but not too close. We chatted for around 45 minutes, which consisted of sports, some politics, and of course, work gossip – including the whole spaghetti sauce incident which had occurred just a week prior.

Abby and I hadn’t worked a lot together in the past, despite her working there for nearly two years. That was because our school schedules didn’t align for us to work together regularly. Plus, on Saturday’s instead of cashiering, she often helped the floral department. That further limited our work interactions. It was nice to catch up.

We had each had two beers at this point, and I guess Abby had enough Dutch courage to share some things that she had heard from Ashleigh, which by this point if you remember, three weeks had passed since she had returned to school in Illinois.

Twirling her hair and messing with her dress, Abby said, “So Jack…are you missing Ashleigh at all?”

She stared right into my eyes as she finished the sentence.

“Of course, I am Abby,” I said with confidence knowing well what she meant. “Ashleigh is a great worker, and I hope she comes back next summer again. Plus, I didn’t have to scan her alcohol.” I finished with a chuckle. Cashiers had to be 19 to scan alcohol, which not many were on Saturday afternoons.

“You know we talked, right,” Abby said.

“Sure,” I replied.

“And I heard some things about you from her,” she said with her voice slowly trailing away.

I knew precisely now why she invited me to her place. That was clear now, and I didn’t respond right away.

“I hope you aren’t mad that we talked, Jack,” Abby said with nervous reassurance.

“No, no, I’m not mad,” I said with a smile. “What exactly did you two talk about?”

My response made Abby grin big time, and she slowly pulled her dress well past her mid-thigh, which was enough to reveal her white panties to me.

“Ashleigh shared how…fulfilling…of a lover you are.”

I took the last drink from my beer and said, “Oh, yeah.”

Nodding Abby continued, “And that if I had the opportunity, I should try to seduce you.”

SharonStrm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStrm1

Abby raised her eyebrows and leaned towards me, her braless tits nearly falling out of the dress,

“I want a turn, Jack,” she said and placed a hand on my knee.

I hesitated only for a second before moving towards her, wrapping my right arm around her backside while my left hand landed on the right side of her face before kissing her lips.

Our tongues began to intertwine as I slowly pushed her back against a pillow and armrest. As we kissed, my left hand found its way under her dress. My fingers moved her panties to the side. My index finger entered her pussy as my thumb rested on her clit. She gasped as my finger entered her the first time.

“Oh, Jack!” And she grasped the back of my head and my back.

I lowered my head and began the kiss down her body. I started with her neck, all while my hand worked over her pussy. Slowly I worked my way to her breasts. As I gave each breast multiple kisses back and worth, I vigorously moved my finger in and out of her entrance as my thumb rubbed her clit up and down, causing her head to crash backward.

Suddenly she pushed me onto my back and caught what little breath she needed to. Abby leaned over me and unbuckled my shorts, biting her lip as she did. I simply watched as she removed my shorts. An obvious bulge was tenting my briefs. She ran her fingers over the tent before taking hold on the bottom of the briefs and yanking them off, revealing my cock.

Abby flung my briefs across the room, then gently wrapped her finger around my cock and leaned forward. I said nothing as I soaked in the moment; a new tongue was planted at the base of my cock. She licked up toward the head of my cock slowly, never looking up at me, but down at my cock. She licked down and around my balls as her hand stroked my cock, which was now at its hardest.

She stroked and licked for what seemed like ages before leaning back up. With my shorts and briefs off, she straddled my cock, and with her dress still on, she pulled her panties to the side with one hand and with the other, she guided my cock to her pussy.

Our eyes met only briefly before Abby slowly began to welcome my cock into the warmth of her pussy. Taking her time, she soon had my entire length inside her. Resting her weight on me, she took a breath before starting her first ascent off my cock. Soon her knees were working my cock in and out of her. My hands soon rest on her sides, giving her upper thighs and hips a massage as her pussy massaged my cock.

Then she said the first words either of us had spoken in many minutes.

“Ohhhhh, Jack….so big,” was all she said.

Rather than responding with words, I began to move my hips to meet her movements, seeking to get as deep in her as I could.

Abby gasped once more at this, and her hand landed on my chest, clutching her fingers around my polo shirt.

With her dress on, I couldn’t watch my cock pump in and out of her pussy, but I could certainly feel it. Abby had started with her knees resting by my sides but now lifted herself to place her feet there and knees outward and spreading her legs open. After returning to pumping up and down on my shaft, Abby looked down at me and said,

“Ashleigh told me to do this,” and she started to squeeze her kegels.

I moaned very loudly in response and thrust into her harder than I had yet done.

With her hands bracing her on my legs, I drifted my hand up and around her breasts. I released them from the dress and rubbed them all over. As I pinched her nipples, she confirmed what Ashleigh had told her.

“Oh my god…Ashleigh was right…you are a fulfilling lover.”

I began to struggle to keep my orgasm away, and Abby sensed that.

“Cum in me, Jack,” she said. “Please cum in me.”

Moments later, as she moved down onto my cock as she had done dozens of times, I thrust upward and released spurts of cum deep inside her pussy. This triggered her orgasm, which blew through her body, causing her to collapse forward onto me. She fell off my cock as I continued to shoot cum, which now landed on her ass, panties, and her dress.

After we had caught our breath, she lifted herself enough to kiss me, and I returned the kiss.

“I’m sorry for misleading you on my intentions of tonight’s visit to my home,” Abby said with her hair draped to the side of her face and with a big smile.

“That’s okay. I’m sorry for cumming on your panties and dress,” I smirked.

She chuckled in response, brought herself up to her knees, and fingered herself. She brought the cum covered finger to her mouth to taste.

“Yummy,” she said as she now started to stand, putting her breasts back inside her dress.

She threw me my briefs as I sat up.

“So, Jack, what time do you get off on Saturday?”

Buckling my belt, I said, “Ten.”

“Well, I get off at 8:30,” she said with a smile as she bit her lip. “Do you want to come over so I can have another turn?”

“I believe it would be rude of me to say no, plus how could I resist not wanting to come back here to give you a second turn.”

She smiled and her voice squeaked a bit as she said, “Yay!”

I smiled and walked over to her. Kissing her on the cheek, I whispered,

“I’m glad you and Ashleigh became friends.”

Grinning the biggest grin, Abby said, “Me too.”

We kissed before I slipped on my shoes and walked out to my car. As I started my car, Abby opened the blinds to the large window next to her front door. She smiled and waved at me, and right before I began to reverse out of her driveway, she pulled her dress down, displaying her breasts. She pushed them gently against the window before quickly concealing them again and clearly giggling at what she had done.

I winked and waived before reversing out of the driveway to head home. I began to wonder what else Ashleigh had told Abby. What I did know was that I was happy to be giving Abby another turn in 48 hours to find out.

 

More stories with Abby, Ashleigh, and others to come...

Published 
Written by Jack_01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments