Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Indecent Proposal - Part II

"Amy's evening on loan kicks into high gear"

21
7 Comments 7
9.8k Views 9.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words

John retrieved Amy's coat from the coat check and wrapped it around her shoulders as they exited the club and waited curbside for John's driver to pull up.  No more than thirty seconds later, a black Escalade arrived and the driver quickly jumped out to open the door for Amy to slide in. John closed her door and then strolled around to the driver's side before getting in next to her. 

Where to?" Amy asked. 

"The Bellagio," John replied "I think we've had enough public entertainment for this evening, yes?  Time for a drink in privacy."

And with that the Escalade was mobile. The colored lights of The Strip were a beautiful sight as they were whisked southward to the sounds of everything that made Las Vegas feel alive on a Saturday night.  

Soon the vehicle pulled up to the valet and the bellman opened the door. 

"Welcome back sir, I trust you had a delightful evening?" he said. 

"Yes we did," John replied offering Amy his hand to assist her out of the vehicle. "Thank you."

John and Amy sauntered gracefully through the lobby to the private elevator core. As they entered the elevator and the doors closed, John slid his room key for access and hit "Penthouse" much to Amy's surprise and delight.  If ever one was going to do what Amy knew she was going to do shortly, this was by all means the way to do it.  

The elevator pinged its arrival at the top of the hotel and the doors opened to reveal a luxurious lobby that beckoned them onward. 

John carefully slid the card key through the door lock and turned the handle before saying "Welcome home Amy."

The suite was spectacular. Floor to ceiling glass stared out over The Strip below. Comfortable furnishings abounded and the place oozed with class.  In the center of the living room, a large billiards table stood as a monument to the excess that the suite was all about. 

"Do you play billiards?" John asked seductively before mixing Amy a cocktail. 

Amy smiled softly before taking the drink from John and proceeding to get her tour of the rest of the penthouse.  The bedrooms were large with king sized beds that were already turned down for the evening. There was a gigantic whirlpool tub as well as a large walk in shower with two shower heads.  

Suddenly the tour was interrupted by a knock at the suite door. 

"Excuse me for one moment," John stated as he backpedaled to answer it. 

Moments later, he returned with a large bouquet of beautiful flowers and a large gift box. 

"This is for you," he said. 

Amy was taken aback. 

"A gift? Really?" she gushed. 

"I hope I got the size right. You're very petite.  Size 2?" he asked. 

"Perfect." Amy smiled. 

Amy sat on the edge of the bed and slid the ribbon from the box. The tissue paper inside told her all she needed to know before she peeled it back. Agent Provocateur it said.  This was going to be some night.  

"Why don't you try it on?" John asked before getting up and leaving the bedroom. "I'll go rack up the balls for a game."

With that, John closed the door and left Amy alone with her now racing heart. 

Amy peeled back the tissue paper further as she began to piece by piece remove the contents of the gift box. First was the sheer black lace bra, size 32E. Correct, a size that was hard to guess and even harder to find. Next the garter belt and the size small thigh high stockings. Correct again. Last, a pair of black lace panties with only a pearl strand for the G string.  Very sexy.  Oh, and one more thing hiding in the bottom of the box. A delicate black choker collar.  

The only thing missing was shoes Amy thought as a muffled voice tried to make itself heard through the door. 

"Check the closet," it said.  

Amy turned and opened the closet door.  Inside was a box of Christian Louboutin 5" spiked heels, black with red soles in size 6 1/2.

Amy cracked the door and stuck her head out. 

"How did you...?" She asked. 

"I peeked at your shoes in the club and made a phone call," John answered. "I thought you might like a new pair for this evening."

Amy smiled and closed the door again.  Yes, this really was going to be some night.  

Piece by piece Amy donned her new outfit in front of the full length mirror. She clipped on the garters and slipped into the shoes before finally placing the choker around her neck. After brushing her hair and fine tuning her makeup, she took a long last look in the mirror to confirm what she already knew.  She looked fucking hot.  

Amy opened the bedroom door to find John racking the balls at the billiard table. He had another surprise for her as he had used the other bedroom to change into a black tuxedo with a matching black bow tie. 

Amy strolled across the room seductively as John watched, her heels clicking on the Venetian marble floor. John handed her a glass of champagne as she stopped in front of him and spun so that he could get the full view.  She looked fantastic. The heels gave her legs a long and slender appearance until they melted into her perfect ass.  The push-up bra highlighted her generous breasts perfectly and the choker added just the right amount of finishing naughtiness in a classy way. 

John turned and grabbed a stick before setting the cue ball in place and driving it aggressively into the waiting rack of balls, sending them careening every which way around the table without a single one finding a way to drop.  

"Looks like it is your choice," John said.  

Amy lined up a short shot at the fifteen ball and gently coaxed it into the corner pocket.  

"Looks like I'm stripes," she responded. 

Amy lined up a more difficult shot now, stretching to reach over the end rail while battling to balance on her heels. As she attempted to align her shot, she felt two hands on her hips when John slid into position behind her and helped to steady her balance. 

"You need to hold a long stick very firmly if you want the proper result,." he whispered in her ear. 

"Oh really." Amy replied, trying to concentrate. 

"Yes," John answered, "it's also important to let it slide smoothly back and forth between your fingers until you are ready."

"Ready for what?" Amy teased. 

"Ready to drive it home," John whispered.  

Amy rocked backward and pressed her ass into John's groin. She could feel that he was already quite hard inside of his dress pants and she tilted her head backward to expose her throat to him. John immediately slid a hand up to grasp it as Amy dropped the cue onto the green felt of the table with a loud clack. 

"Maybe I should try your stick instead,"Amy moaned, turning around to face him. 

Overcome with desire, Amy tore at John's dress slacks, loosening his belt before letting them fall to his ankles. He kicked off his shoes deftly before stepping out of the slacks. Amy pulled the end of John's bow tie and loosened it for him. John slowly slid it out of the collar before spinning Amy back toward the table. He reached over her head and coaxed the tie gently between her lips before tying it firmly behind the back of her neck.  

With John's makeshift gag in place, Amy lay prone on the surface of the table, her breasts pressed against the smooth felt.  John grasped the back of her neck firmly and held her there as he used his free hand to unbutton his collar.  His feet kicked the insides of her ankles softly to force them further apart from one another. With his collar unbuttoned, John dropped his hand to hook a finger under the back of Amy's pearl G string and pulled it gently into her little slit.  

Amy writhed against the table surface, her neck still pinned as John slid one, and then a second, finger into her.  

"Oh my god," Amy gasped. 

"Like that do you?" John whispered. "I'm going to please you like you've never imagined tonight Amy "

"I'm ready," she moaned through her makeshift gag. 

"Ready for what Amy?" John growled. "You have to tell me."

"Ready for you to drive it home..." she pleaded.  

John spun Amy back around to face him again as she simultaneously grabbed his waistband and pulled his striped boxers down to reveal his beating cock. 

She looked downward, eager to catch her first glimpse of what she had been feeling through his clothing since they were at the club. She knew he was large but not how large.  Now free of all encumbrances, John's  twelve inch cock stood proudly erect for her.

"Remember how to handle a long stick," John whispered in her ear. 

Inside, Amy's heart was racing. 

She smiled and grasped John's cock firmly with both hands, marveling at how it still protruded several inches through them both.  She was barely able to close them enough for her thumbs to touch her finger tips.  As she looked down upon John's amazing specimen extended in front of her, she couldn't imagine how it would ever fit inside her.  

"Be gentle with me," she said with slight difficulty through her gag. 

Amy dropped to her knees and pulled the bow tie from her mouth. Still holding John's cock with both hands she took the remainder of his length into her open mouth to complete the task that her hands alone could not accomplish. Slowly she let it slide back and forth between her fingers while moistening it with her saliva.

EweliSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EweliSmitt

As it grew wetter, she removed one hand and then the other, each stroke now penetrating her mouth a little deeper.  Finally, with both hands wrapped behind her lower back, she relaxed her jaw and looked upward as John eased himself home. As he slid through her lips and into her throat, he felt twice as long as what he appeared.  

Amy let out a muffled moan. John reached around and grasped the back of her head tightly by her hair and gazed down up her.  He slowly moved his hips in sync with his control of her head.  Amy was helpless to move and she didn't want to. Though her breathing was labored, it remained possible. The veins on John's cock rubbed against her lips and she could feel his rigid understructure as he moved in and out, her saliva hanging from her chin in a large gelatinous rope. 

It was an amazing feeling to take such specimen on. Amy was so tiny and John's cock was certainly a challenge for her.  At full penetration, she could feel his length reach well past the area where her gag reflex was stimulated.  Her throat was full and tight and she could sense his bulbous head moving well past the hollow area of her neck. She wondered if he would cum down her throat like this.  She wanted him to.  She wanted him to take her and make her.  After all, she was his purchase this evening, his indecent proposal. 

"Excellent work Amy," John said looking down upon her.  "You should see yourself."

Amy's eyes watered as John continued to test her limits. He was toying with her though. She could already tell that he had exceptional stamina and that this was to be no short encounter. As she began to weaken, John slowly withdrew himself from her.  She knew it was time. Time for him to fuck her.  

"What do you want Amy?" John asked as he gazed down upon her. 

"I want you to spread me wide open for yourself and fuck me," was her reply. 

John pulled Amy to her feet and in a single motion grabbed her under her ass cheeks before lifting her onto the pool table and pushing her backward onto the felt surface. He tore the shirt from his body as buttons flew across the room. Reaching down, he pulled the pearl G-string aside and placed the head of his cock on top of her narrow little waxed slit, stroking it back and forth several times to lubricate himself in her.  

Amy tipped her head upward from the table surface and strained to watch. She wanted to see this. Wanting to see herself ravaged by the magnificent cock that readied itself at her door, she raised her ankles and spread her knees wide for him, inviting the impending penetration of her tiny, tight box. 

"Do it." she muttered. 

John's cock parted her as she cried out. Inch by inch she watched him slide deeper and deeper inside her. Every time she felt he could not possibly go any deeper, he did.  Finally, with a final push, she took all of him. 

Amy's mouth dropped open but words would not come.  In a silent struggle, she watched as John withdrew himself before plunging back into her, aggressively harder this time.  Again and again he repeated the act as Amy acclimated to him.  Amy dug her black and red heels into his ass and her pointed red nails into his back.

"Harder! Fuck me harder!" she gasped, breaking her silence. 

John's cock glistened with her juices as Amy's pussy hugged it snuggly.  He pushed her farther onto the center of the table with her arms flailing helplessly over her head, sending balls careening around the table as she was taken.  Amy felt the pearl G string break under the strain and the tiny balls joined the larger ones in haphazardly flying around the table. 

Amy had never enjoyed large cocks, but tonight was different.  She craved this one badly and would let it ravage her. John's tight balls slapped against her ass as he pounded her relentlessly.  Deep inside she sensed the building feeling of her first orgasm coming.  Her eyes said what her mouth could not. John's hand gripped her throat harder as he squeezed and Amy erupted on his cock, helplessly pinned to the table as she contracted time and time again while fighting to breathe.  She waited for him to ease his pace for her but he did not. He fucked her harder still in long, deep, punishing strokes that gave her his entire twelve inches each time. 

John removed his hand from Amy's throat now, as well as his shaft from her body. She lay limp on the table as he walked around to the opposite end. He reached out and grabbed both of her tiny wrists that lay helplessly above her head before dragging her to the other end of the table while balls ricocheted off her body. Her head dropped off the edge of the bumper and she gazed upward at the underside of John's erection as he reached over her to unclasp her front fastening bra. 

Amy's 32E tits sprung forth, free of their restrictive bondage.  John pinched a nipple in each of his fingertips, sending a shockwave through her body that was still over sensitized from the orgasm which had just racked it.  Amy arched her back and whimpered as her nipples grew harder in his grasp. 

"Relax," John whispered, "I'll be gentle."

Amy tipped her head back and opened her mouth. The swollen head of John's cock filled her lips as she licked the underside to wet him again. He strummed her lightly under her chin and played with her choker, softly encouraging her to open her mouth further.  Amy's jaw strained a little as she felt him scrape past her rear molars before pausing again. 

"That's a good girl," John encouraged. 

John lightly stroked her neck as he fed her a little more. Amy felt him bump the back of her throat, requiring her to fight her gag reflex through her watering eyes. She tried to relax seeing that there was a good six inches still to take between her lips and John's balls. 

John sensed he needed to get Amy past the point of struggle and pressed deeper another few inches quickly. Amy breathed through her nostrils and concentrated on relaxing her throat. Giving herself up fully to the challenge, she reached down and began to stroke her clit as John's cock slid the rest of the way home.  

The feeling of fullness was incredible. John looked down into Amy's eyes while he slowly began to move his hips in and out.  Amy concentrated and gave herself up to him.  She felt her pussy growing wetter and wetter as she both felt and watched John's  massive tool moving all the way out, then all the way back into her.  After what seemed like an eternity, John withdrew from her and held himself a few inches above her face as Amy watched a long string of pre-cum drip from him and onto her lips.  It was sticky and sweet and as she tasted it with the tip of her tongue, she came hard again from her own masturbation.  

John walked around the table again as Amy bucked and gyrated from her self gratification.  Upon reaching the other end he climbed up onto the table and straddled her.  Amy raised her knees for him again while he hovered above her with his magnificent cock seeking its target. Slowly he lowered himself and watched his manhood disappear inside her once more.  

Amy panted hard as she begged, "Please, please... take me. Take what you want!"

She pressed her breasts together and pinched her nipples hard as John's pace increased.  His body slammed against her over and over, his balls slapping against her little rosebud asshole. Then all at once he rolled to his back while rolling her on top of him. His cock felt even deeper within her now as she straddled him with her hands on his chest. 

Amy pushed downward and lifted herself upward, watching as John's cock came back into view before falling onto it again.  She duplicated the motion over and over as she repeatedly impaled herself on him. 

John's face was tighter now.  Amy could tell that he was having more trouble holding back the welling feeling within. She squeezed her internal muscles and watched him grimace as he fought the urge to release. 

"How would you like to cum?" Amy asked. "You can choose however you would like."

John rolled Amy off and onto her back again. 

"All over you," he replied climbing off of her and kneeling between her knees. 

Amy reached down and grasped John's rock hard erection, which felt like it would burst.  Every artery and vein on it bulged as she stroked him.  A drizzle of pre-cum escaped and dripped as tiny droplets onto her mons as she watched. 

"That's it, baby, let it go!" she ordered. 

John's ass tightened and he thrust his hips forward a final time as Amy held his cock stationary and squeezed.  

An initial flow of pre-cum ran from the head and dripped onto her open slit before she felt his cock contract. A burst of white semen exploded from him and hit her in the face before more rapid contractions pumped additional shots that hit her neck and tits, each with slightly less power than the prior one.  Amy shook his cock back and forth as innumerable droplets peppered her tits and stomach before a final rope of sticky whiteness hung and then dropped into a pool on her moms, joining the pre-cum he had deposited there just moments prior.  

John climbed down from the billiards table before pulling Amy to the edge by her ankle and scooping her up to carry her into the bedroom. It was 1:11 am and this party was just getting started.  

 

To be continued...

 

 

Published 
Written by DreAmy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments