Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My One And Only One Night Stand

"Teacher meets former student."

143
23 Comments 23
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I'm not the kind of woman who makes it a habit of having one-night stands. But this story is about my only one.

I was fifty years old at the time. I had gotten divorced about five years earlier. I hadn't gone out much in the past five years, and when I did, I never hooked up with anyone. 

Sure I talked to guys, and had a great time, but either I didn't want to see them again or they didn't want to see me again. When I did go out it wasn't on dates, it was with groups of others. We would go bowling, or go out to drink and shoot pool or whatever. A lot of times I would talk to guys, but that was it.

This particular time though, it was a Fourth of July cookout. There must have been about three hundred people there. I knew a few, but not many. I went with a group of five people. I went to get a drink from the open bar, a non-alcoholic drink, because I am not a big drinker, and never have been. I thought my friends were following me, but when I was almost to the bar and I turned around, they were all gone.

As I turned around and headed for the bar again I accidently bumped into someone. They spoke first, it was a young man who looked to be in his early twenties. I didn't recognize him at first. But he knew who I was right away. 

He said, “Oh! Excuse me. I'm sorr…”

But then he stopped and said, “Oh, my God! Mrs. Green! Is that you!?”

I had no idea who he was so I just said, “Yep, that's me.”

From the look on my face, he must have known I didn't recognize him because he said, “It's me, Jack Harris, you were my homeroom teacher for junior high and high school, and then I had you for English in junior high and high school.”

I instantly knew who he was when he said that. I told him, ”Well, I'm not your teacher anymore so please, call me Sarah.”

He smiled and said, “You'll always be Mrs. Green to me.”

He then asked, ”Where is your husband, Mr. Green?”

I told him, “I'm divorced.”

He said, “Oh, my God. I'm so sorry. Um, can I get you a drink?”

I said, “Um, yeah. That would be great. Just make sure it's non-alcoholic.”

He turned around and asked the bartender for two bottles of Pepsi. Then he handed me one. He asked me, “Would you like to take a walk?”

I said, “Sure.”

We walked past the spot where a guy was cooking burgers and Jack asked, “Would you like a burger, Mrs. Green?”

I smiled and said, “A burger would hit the spot about now, so yes. I would love one.”

He handed me his Pepsi and went and got us each a burger. He asked me, “What do you want on your burger?”

I said, “Oh, just ketchup and a little relish, thank you.”

Jack put some ketchup and relish on a burger for me, and then put some condiments on his burger, then he said, “I see a couple of seats over there. Would you like to sit down?”

I said, “Sure, lead the way.”

I followed him and after we sat down he handed me my burger and I handed him his Pepsi. I told him, “You know, you could have gotten a beer if you wanted. I wouldn't have minded.”

Jack said, “Oh, that's ok, Mrs. Green. I'm fine with Pepsi.”

Then I asked a foolish question, “Are you not old enough to drink?”

He said, “What, um, oh yes. I just turned twenty-one a week ago.”

We talked for a couple of minutes, and then two couples that he knew came up to us. They all looked to be about Jack's age. I didn't recognize any of them. One of the guys said, “Hey, Jack. Some of us are going to a bar down the street to shoot pool and drink. You want to join us?”

I was surprised when Jack said, “No, you guys go ahead.”

Then I heard one of the other guys say, to the guy who just asked Jack if he wanted to join them, “Holy cow, Sam, that's Mrs. Green.”

He whispered it so I assumed he didn't mean for me to hear him. So I pretended I didn't. Jack said, “No, Sam. That's ok. I'm just going to hang around here.”

Sam said, “Well, ok. You know where we'll be if you change your mind.”

As they walked away, Jack said, “Goodbye, Bill,” to the guy who pointed out that I was Mrs. Green. As they walked away I heard Bill tell Jack, “Good luck, man.”

After they were gone I told Jack, “You know, if you are just hanging around here because of me, it's alright. I don't mind if you go with your friends.”

He said, “No, that's ok. I really don't like beer, and I'm not much of a pool player either. Besides, I'd rather be with you instead.”

I was flattered, to say the least. I took a drink of my Pepsi, and then the last bite of my burger and ketchup dripped onto my blouse as I put it into my mouth. Jack quickly took one of the napkins he had and started to clean it up. He hadn't realized he was touching my chest at first. As soon as he realized what he was doing he pulled his hand back and profusely apologized for it.

He said, red-faced. “My God! Mrs. Green, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean…”

I stopped him, “Jack! It's ok, really.”

I used the napkin to finish getting as much of the ketchup off my blouse as I could. Then we made some more small talk. Then I said, “I heard what your friend Bill said.”

At first, he played dumb. He said, “What do you mean?”

I said, “The way he said, It’s Mrs. Green. What was that all about?”

Jeff blushed a little and said, “It’s nothing, really.”

I give him a smile, “Tell me.”

He said, “Well…it’s just that…a lot of us guys had a crush on you in school.”

He quickly said, “I’m sorry, that was rude of him to say.”

I said, “You said, "us "? Does that mean “you” had a crush on me too?”

He said as he looked at the ground, “Yes. I did. A big crush.”

I said, “I’m flattered.”

I told him, “I’m going to see if I can go inside and maybe clean this ketchup off my blouse.”

I didn’t know if he would follow me or not, I was hoping he would. I walked inside the house and asked the first person I saw, a young man, “Excuse me. I got ketchup on my blouse. Is there somewhere I can go and see if I can wash it off?”

KATEcherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KATEcherry

He told me, “Sure, there is a bathroom, right there.”

He pointed at the bathroom door. It was closed so I knocked to see if anyone was in it. When nobody answered, I opened the door and went inside. There was a closet so I opened the door and found a washcloth ran some water on it in the sink and tried to get the ketchup off my blouse, but it was no use. I told Jack, “I’m going to have to take my blouse off in order to get this out.”

I could see Jack standing in the doorway behind me in the bathroom mirror, and he said, “Ok, I will wait for you out here.”

I told him, “Nonsense, come in, and shut the door.”

He came in and shut the door behind him, just like I told him to. I lifted my blouse off over my head and Jack said, “Um, Mrs. Green…maybe I should wait outside”

I asked him, “Why, we're both adults here, aren’t we?”

He didn’t respond to that. I could see him looking in the mirror from behind to try and get a look at my breasts as I ran water over the ketchup on my blouse. I accidentally undid the clasp on the front of my bra and it fell into the sink. I saw from the mirror, the surprise on Jack’s face when it did. I know he got an eye full as he looked in the mirror. As our eyes met in the mirror I smiled at him and said, “Jack, lock the door please.”

He stammered, “Um, w-w-what…?”

I slowly turned around to face him and I said again, “Lock…the…door. I would not want anyone to walk in on us. Would you?”

When he saw my tits, his eyes were glued to them, and he was frozen in place, took a step pasted him and locked the door myself. My tits touched his face as I did. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him back onto the toilet seat and I asked him, “So, you had a crush on me? What did you imagine doing to me back then if you could?”

He was still frozen, so I put a hand on the back of his head and pulled his face to my tits, and told him, “Suck on them.”

He did as I told him. He became quite aggressive, which I didn’t mind at all. He brought his hands up and started squeezing my tits but I whispered, “No, no. Only your mouth, baby.”

He quickly put his hands down at his sides. He slobbered all over my big tits, and my nipples were rockhard. It felt so good to have a mouth, especially a young mouth, on my tits after so long. I knew I had to keep quiet so nobody would hear us. As Jack sucked and licked my tits and nipples I reach and started to undo his shorts. I told him, “Tell me what you want, baby. What would you have wanted me to back when I was your teacher?”

He pulled his face away from my tits and said, “I always dreamed of you sucking my cock. I can’t remember how many times I lay in bed at night, beating off, wishing you were sucking my cock. I even called out your name, pretending it was you. Mmmm, yeah. Mrs. Green. I would say. Yes, suck it good, baby.”

Once I had his belt undone and his shorts open, I got on my knees in front of him and pulled out his cock. I slowly jerked his cock to its full size. Then I kissed the head of it. Just before I took the head into my mouth, I told him, “No, cuming until the teacher gives permission… understand?”

I looked up and he had his eyes closed and he said, “Yes, Mrs. Green. I understand.”

At first, I just sucked on the head. It was mushroom-shaped and big. It was a mouthful. I’m sure my jaws looked like a squirrel’s filled with nuts for the winter, it was so big. I slowly took his cock into my mouth and down my throat, all the way to his balls. Jack said, “Oh my God! Mrs. Green. This is a dream come true.”

He was a little loud, but I didn’t care. So what if we got caught? We were both adults. The worst thing that could happen would be they would ask us to leave. I started sucking his cock. I didn’t waste any time. I wanted to feel this monster inside me, and besides, I really didn’t want us getting caught.

After about thirty seconds I pulled my mouth off his cock and told him, “You can cum anytime, Jack.”

Then I went back to sucking him. He lasted maybe another ten seconds. When he started to cum, I pulled my mouth off his cock so he could give me a facial. After he was done cuming I quickly stood up and slid my shorts and panties down and off. Just as I was about to sit down on his cock, there was a knock on the door. I heard a voice ask, “Is anyone in there?”

I quickly said, “Yes, I need a couple of minutes!”

It didn’t sound like they walked away, but I didn’t care. Just before I sat on Jack’s cock, I whispered in his ear, “Ok, we need to make this quick and be quiet, ok?”

He just nodded as I slowly sat down on his cock. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out. The only thing I'd had in my pussy in the last five years was my finger. I didn’t even own any toys to fuck myself with. 

He put his hands on my waist and with his strong arms, he slowly lifted me up and down on his cock. We both started to moan, so I took his face in both hands and kissed him to keep us both quiet. We were still kind of loud from our movements, but I didn't care, and I don't think Jack did either.

Just as we both came, there was a knock on the bathroom door. Before the person had a chance to say anything, I said, “Ok, we will be out in a minute!”

When I had realized I said, “we” , I smiled at Jack, then kissed him again. When I broke the kiss he started sucking on my nipples again. I whispered, “Come on, we need to hurry. There are people wanting to use the bathroom.”

He said, “Ok, ok.”

Then we both quickly got dressed. I opened the door. I couldn't believe it. There was a line of about six people outside the bathroom. I wondered, how much did they hear, and if they knew what we were doing. To tell the truth, I really didn't care. As we walked by the line of people, I could tell by the look on their faces, they knew what we were doing. 

None of them seemed to have a problem with it. All of them smiled as we walked by. Some gave us a thumbs up. Once we got outside the house I told Jack that I had to go. He told me he wanted to see me again. We made plans to meet up but we never did.    

The end.

Published 
Written by LIL1LOOKIN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments