Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Supervisor's 'Car Job'

"A divorced cashier is curious to find out if her younger supervisor lives up to his reputation."

15
4 Comments 4
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to BostonBabe for her guidance and assistance once again. This story takes place nearly four months after my first story, "Supervisor and Cashier.""

As you may learn from future stories, Ashleigh went back to school in Illinois in mid-August. We met up a number of times in the two months prior and apparently, she didn’t keep some details about us to herself. That didn’t bother me at all. I may have benefitted from her having loose lips. Who did she share some of these details with? Many of the other cashiers, baggers, and other coworkers of ours around her and my ages.

Around late-September, a cashier, named Abby, who I had previously hooked up with in the weeks prior, was discussing details about me with a curbside pickup attendant named Victoria. Overhearing this conversation was another cashier, Kristy.

Kristy was a part-timer, working a full-time job during the week. She worked a few evenings and on Saturdays. She was an early to mid-40s divorcee mother of one, about 5’9, petite body with large A-cups or small B-cups. She was a brunette and always wore her hair short.

She was giving the self-checkout attendant a break when she overheard the very quick conversation between Abby and Victoria, who were standing by the tobacco case.

“Victoria, I’m telling you Jack is so good,” said Abby. “He isn’t like any of the boys at your college.”

“Do you think he’d even look at me though?” said Victoria says anxiously. “I’m only 18. And how big did you say he was…”

“Are you kidding me? What guy hasn’t looked at you,” said Abby. “And he is just over seven inches. I measured myself.”

Kristy overheard most of the conversation. What she didn’t hear was the last part where Abby whispered to Victoria that she had measured herself. Kristy was skeptical but intrigued.

“Seven inches? I bet he’s more like seven ‘girl inches,’” Kristy thought to herself.

But that didn’t stop Kristy from beginning a pursuit to find out for herself. Starting that same day and continuing over the next week and a half, Kristy began to ask me more intimate and personal questions.

“So, Jack, do you have a girlfriend?”

“Has any girl here caught your eye?”

“Oh my, she is pretty, don’t you think so?”

“Is a lucky girl going to get ‘lucky’ tonight, Jack?"

I didn’t know what Kristy was up to but nonetheless, her questions didn’t bother me. She was just different about how she approached me compared to women my age and younger. I should state, I never viewed Kristy as a slut by any means but despite knowing she was divorced, I still figured she got her sexual appetite filled. Any man at any age would have found her very attractive. I was no exception but never thought of her in a sexual way beyond thinking she was beautiful.

Finally, on one Saturday, at around 7:00 p.m. during a slow period, she pulled me over to her express register. She was the only express cashier open at the time, so we had a bit of privacy. Pulling out a coupon as a distraction, she asked, “Jack, when was the last time you got lucky?”

“Ummm…I don’t understand the question,” I responded with a smile, in a guarded way.

“Come on you’re a smart boy. You know exactly what I am asking,” she responded with a smirk across her face.

“Tuesday,” I simply stated.

“Ahhh I see. Anyone from here,” she said looking in the direction of Abby who was on self-checkout.

I saw her looking at Abby, my eyes going wide thinking I’ve been caught, and I look back at Kristy’s face.

“So, you and Abby have hooked up,” Kristy said slyly. “I overheard her and Victoria discussing your talents and…umm…asset…a while back…”

I gulped right where I stood. I hadn’t felt this way about a woman approaching me since Ashleigh did that day in the breakroom.

“You know… sometimes girls don’t know how to measure correctly,” Kristy said, “You probably heard of ‘girl inches,’ haven't you, Jack?”

Realizing what she wanted, I plucked up courage, “Are you playfully trying to say you don’t believe your fellow coworkers, Kristy?”

She looked back over at Abby, then back at me, with a look in her eye that told me she wanted to find out for herself. I looked down at my supervisor board to remind myself what time she clocked out – 8:30 p.m.

I quickly sized up the situation and swung for the fences with a suggestion. “I think you want to find out if Abby is telling the truth,” I said with a smirk. “I think you want to find out if I can make you happy. Tell me I’m wrong.”

Not missing a beat Kristy replied, “I do, Jack. I do want to find out.”

“Then might I suggest, that after I get off work, I give it my best shot to prove what Abby has said is true,” I said as I placed my hand on hers.

She glanced down toward my crotch – which had a slight bulge now – and then back up to my eyes. “I have a better idea,” she said, “Why don’t you give the fuel center attendant a break around 8:20. I clock out at 8:30 so I can go warm up my car for a few minutes right before you clock out for your break…”

Kristy, so cunning, had already planned this out. She knew I took a break after I gave the fuel center attendant their break each night. But yet, this type of meet up wouldn’t afford us much time. “What do you say?” she said.

“Sounds like a well thought out plan,” I replied. “I’ll see you shortly after 8:30.”

“I own a red Dodge Charger if you don’t already know.”

I nodded and she winked as she turned the other way, dismissing me from the conversation.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Later, the fuel center attendant arrived back from his break. He clocked back in, we exchanged a few words, and I clocked out. I exited the shack, quickly glanced left and right, before turning towards Kristy’s car. She had parked her car in an ill-lit corner of the parking lot.

I opened the door and as I did, I noticed she already had her shirt unbuttoned – all three buttons. I sat down and before I could say a word, she planted her lips on mine. I reciprocated the kiss and wrapped my arms around her. Despite the fact a console separated us, it didn’t seem to bother her, nor me.

My right hand drifted back around to her front, gently grasping her left breast, just as her right hand fell to stroke my cock over my pants.

SofiaNashh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaNashh

“Mmmmmm, so hard so soon,” Kristy said between kisses.

“How could I not be,” I replied with a smirk.

With her free hand, she lifted my hand on her breast under her shirt. “That’s one thing you want, isn’t it?” she said.

All I could do is chuckle in response before she broke off the kiss and we caught our breath. She glanced down at the clock on the dash – nearly five minutes had already passed.

“I must confess something Jack,” she said with a hint of disappointment. “While I’m interested in seeing your young cock and holding it between my lips, I won’t allow myself to get too heavily involved with a boy your age. Only a blow job tonight and if I like it, maybe more blow jobs will come. Is that okay?”

She was stern and while I have to admit I was disappointed that only blow jobs were on the table, I wasn’t going to let that get in the way of having fun with Kristy.

“I can respect that, Kristy. I won’t push for anything more.”

“Thank you. I just don’t want,” she paused looking for words, “something to happen that you or I will regret. I think you understand.”

“I do,” I replied nodding.

“Good. Now for the moment of truth,” she said with a perky smile.

Kristy slightly repositioned herself in her seat, unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my slacks. I raised my hips slightly for her to pull down my briefs and slacks just enough to release my cock. Once down far enough, my cock flung out and up and was hard as a rock.

“I need to correct an earlier statement,” she smiled. “I want your big…young cock in my mouth.”

“Thank you,” I said brushing her hair behind her ear.

“Looks like Abby was right,” she said, placing a finger as marker about an inch down my cock. “My ex-husband was six inches, so yeah…that puts you at least seven inches.”

“I’m glad you approve of Abby’s ruler using abilities,” I cheekily replied.

Kristy chuckled and said, “Well we’ll see how my cock sucking abilities stack up.”

She winked and moved down closer to the head of my cock and held herself there. Her breath teased my cock, pulsating between her fingers. “When it’s time for you to cum – and you will cum before your break is over – cum inside my mouth. It’s okay. I always swallow.”

I barely had enough time to nod in acknowledgment before she planted her tongue at the base of my cock and licked upward. All I could do was moan in enjoyment. For roughly the past hour and a half I had thought about this moment and now it a had arrived. Kristy was exceptionally talented – I could already tell.

She licked my cock all over and teased my head with her tongue. The tinted windows along with the darkness of October, masked us from the outside while the engine helped to drown my moans. My left hand rested on her ass and my right hung limp. One Kristy’s hands held her up and while the other worked over my cock and balls - moving so frequently I could not keep up.

Suddenly, her mouth dived on my cock, nearly taking it all in one fell swoop. She wasn’t going to let me leave without taking my entire length in her mouth. The warmth of her mouth was intoxicating as she held herself down, staring up at my eyes.

Kristy then began to swirl her tongue around my cock, while still holding herself down on my length. That caused me to put together the first sentence since she began.

“Oh my God, Kristy,” I said as I gripped her ass through her jeans.

“Mmmmmmmmmm,” was her response.

Her tactics shifted as her lips formed a suction around my cock. Then slowly, she started bobbing up and down from base to head, over and over again, slowly gaining pace.

Suddenly, as she gasped for air she said, “Your big young cock feels so good in my mouth.” She bobbed a few more times and added, “Tastes very good, too,” adding a wink. She then kissed my sack, licked my cock all over again, before resuming a fast pace bobbing.

Now as her mouth bobbed up and down, she began spinning her tongue in what seemed in the opposite direction her mouth spun around my cock. No girl had ever done that and after a few minutes, I was approaching the end.

“About to cum,” I nearly whispered.

Kristy ran my cock between her lips until her years of blow job experiences made her sense the exact moment when I was about to burst. Right as I was about to cum, she shoved my cock in its entirety into her mouth and as if on cue, my first shot of cum burst out when my head hit the back of her throat. Six, seven, maybe eight shots of cum flew into her throat as my cock spasmed a few more times after. Her lips suctioned to me as she slowly removed my cock from her mouth, and she swallowed instantly my entire load.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm, Jack…that was fun,” she said with a big smile on her face, “I clearly felt you thought it was fun, too.”

Still catching my breath, I guided her head towards my face to kiss her.

“Thank you, Kristy,” I said after releasing her from my lips.

“No, thank you, Jack,” she said. “Do you know how long it has been since I had a cock as young as yours in my mouth? It has been since I met my ex-husband when he was twenty-four!”

She paused momentarily as our time was now extremely limited. “I’m glad we did this, Jack. I hope you don’t regret it, and I hope things aren’t weird now,” she shared with a concerned look.

“I enjoyed every minute of this and no, things will not be weird.”

“I’m glad. Maybe we can do this again sometime?” She asked with actual doubt in her voice.

“I think there will be second round down the line, Kristy,” I replied with a smile and kissed her on the lips.

She broke off the kiss, smiled and fixed her hair in the rearview mirror.

“I’m glad you enjoyed your ‘car job,’ Jack. Until your big young cock has its next rendezvous with my mouth,” she said giggling and winking.

I winked back, “Enjoy your evening, Kristy. See you next week.” I exited her car, wiped my face down with some wipes I swiped from the fuel center shack, and went back inside to finished my shift.

It wasn’t until I got home and removed my clothes that I realized she had put red lipstick on and coated my cock with it. The memory of her mouth bobbing on my cock stirred me up inside and my cock began to grow once more.

“That was an excellent ‘car job.’ I think I’ll need another one soon.”

 

Will Kristy and Jack have a Part II?

Published 
Written by Jack_01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments