Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ride Home

"One half of twins"

3
0 Comments 0
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
In my younger years I hung out at a rock and roll club where I met many girls. It was a wild time back then and most of the girls were quite loose. Some of the women I met there I ended up having relationships with, although nearly all didn't last very long. I, however, was sort of in the "B" crowd. There were those I knew I did not have a chance with and basically just admired them from afar. That was okay since the "B" crowd girls were still pretty damn hot and much lower maintenance.

Among those I dared not approach were very hot identical twins, who I later found out were named Jessica and Mellisa. I'd see them frequently, but could never tell them apart. They were about 5'5", maybe 115 pounds each, had long beautiful brown hair, brown eyes and huge tits. They also had great legs which they seemed to like showing off. I don't think I ever saw them in anything but shorts or mini skirts - even in the winter.

One night, after striking out, I was heading back to my car after the club had closed. As I walked toward my car, I saw one of the twins on a pay phone. Just as I was about to pass her, she angrily slammed down the receiver saying "Fuck!" I stopped and asked her if she was okay. She said "yes" in a not so assured way. I asked again if she was okay, to which she said something like "that bitch who looks like me left me fucking stranded here." I offered her a ride. She looked at me suspiciously and said no. I said "okay" and continued walking to my car, which was a beautiful 1987 Trans Am. Maybe her change of heart came when she saw what I was driving. She walked up and I lowered the window. She apologized for being so "bitchy" and asked if I wouldn't mind driving her home. I didn't. She thought about it for a moment, then got in. She thanked me, but almost immediately made sure I understood that it was just a ride home and there'd be no hanky panky. I kind of laughed it off and told her I had no ulterior motives (even though I really did). In reality, I never really thought anything would happen except maybe lay the groundwork for another opportunity. I knew I was a bit out of her league. Her name was Mellisa. I never got her last name, and it was only later that I found out her sister's name.

I had a hard time keeping my eyes off her. She was wearing these tiny white shorts, cowboy boots and a black tank top that seemed a few sizes too small. She was very hot, and a little drunk. She lived about a half hour away and directed me every step of the way. She did soon loosen up and we talked a bit. She told me that she'd seen me a lot at the club, but that was about it. I did make it clear that the car was mine and that I did in fact have a pretty decent job.

She directed me to a fairly upscale neighborhood and told me to park. I got the impression she probably still lived with her parents.

SharonStrm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStrm1

When I asked which house was hers, she told me that it was actually around the corner. Although she never said it, it was obvious that she didn't want me to know exactly where she lived. I was fully prepared for her to get out and go home and whack off to her. She asked me to turn the car off and if it would be okay if we sat there for a little while. Of course it was.

We talked for about 10 or 15 minutes...mostly about the club and who we knew there. Finally she told me that she'd sort of misjudged me and again thanked me for the ride. I told her it was perfectly okay and not to worry about it. She leaned in and gave me a peck in the cheek. I smiled as gentlemanly as I could. Suddenly though, she kissed me right on the lips. Our tongues met and she immediately started rubbing me between my legs.

We made out for a couple of minutes. She told me that she didn't want me to get the wrong idea, but that she had an urge to suck my dick. I did my best to assure her that it was not necessary. She smiled and said that she knew it wasn't, but that she still wanted to anyway. I honestly wasn't going to try too hard to stop her.

She undid my jeans and helped me get them and my underwear down to my ankles. She leaned down into my lap and wrapped her luscious lips around the head of my hardon and rolled her tongue all around it. It was great. She was great. She quickly took it all into her mouth and down her throat. Up and down she went - slow at first - then faster and faster, deeper and deeper. I stroked her fabulous legs and ass as she devoured my cock. She really seemed to get into it and she really knew her stuff. She stroked my legs a lot. I only lasted a few minutes. I tried to take my cock out of her mouth before I came, but she obviously wanted me to cum in her mouth. I exploded into her hot mouth and she seemed to very much enjoy it. She swallowed it all and sucked me dry. She told me I was "yummy," but that I should understand that this was a once time thing. I was a little dumbfounded and speechless.

After she helped me back up with my underwear and jeans, giving my cock a kiss goodbye, she said goodnight and got out of the car and dashed off into the dark.

The following weekend one of them came up to the bar next to me to order a drink. I still could not tell them apart and wasn't sure if she was Mellisa. She didn't acknowledge me. I said hello and offered to pay for her drink. She said no thank you. Later on that night she came up to me and told me that she was Jessica, and that I should not think that whatever happened between me and her sister would happen again.

Months went by and I tried very hard not to even look at either of them, but I'd see them sometimes glancing at me and giggling.

Published 
Written by MikeKnight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors