Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fantasy Is Real

"Updated version of the pervious story there's was quite a bit missing read to find out what happens in an office between one man and two sluts"

16
3 Comments 3
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Two women, one man, fun times abound let's see what happens."

I was completely zoned out and wondering what it would be like to take the slender Brunette, bend her over, lift her dress, and rail her as she began for more. 

She snapped her fingers in front of my face, and I came back around; she asked, "Hey, you, okay?"  

I replied, "Yes, I'm fine." 

She looked at me for a second to make sure before she continued, "Now all we need to do is just sign on the dotted lines, and you will be perfectly insured." 

As she moved side to side, picking up papers, I could see her tits jiggle a little bit, which started getting me hard.  

She slid the papers to me and said, "Okay, go ahead and sign, then initial there."  

She took the papers and stood up to put them away, and as she did, I stared at her ass and felt my cock getting hard again; she turned her head slightly and smiled as she noticed I was looking at her, so she bounced her ass a bit. 

Drea asked me, "Did you like what you saw."  

Before she looked down and gasped a bit as she saw the bulging tent between my legs, she quickly put her hands on my cock and worked to take it out of my pants. 

She planted her lips on mine and kissed me deeply as she stroked my cock. I took the opportunity to play with her ass before snaking my hand up her dress and rubbing her pussy over her panties. She moaned at my touch.  

She broke away, and I stood up and moved her to the bench in the corner of the office, laid her on her back, lifted the dress, and pulled off her panties.  

I smiled as I looked at the sight that met me; her pussy was glistening from the juices that were leaking from her.  

I rubbed and teased her pussy gently as a low moan escaped her rosy, pink lips; I took a pillow from the bench and put it below her back to lift her a bit; I spread her legs wide and went down on her.  

I started by going around the edge of her pussy lips, adding a flick or nibble here and there; she arched her back as the pleasure swept through her, and she moaned loudly.  

I put my hand on her mouth to muffle her moans and started sucking her pussy hard; I felt her fingers in my hair as she pressed my head down; I looked up to see her head and eyes rolled back. 

I put my hand on her throat and squeezed as I continued to eat her out; her moans got louder as she yelled; she was close to cumming and begged me not to stop. 

She screamed, "I'M CUMMING," as her body stiffed up, I let her go and stood back to watch her ride out her orgasm as soon as she stopped and tried to catch her breath. 

I looked down and smiled before I spread her legs again and slammed my cock deep into her, and said, "Time for the actual show slut. 

A long, single moan escaped her lips as her eyes shot wide open, and I started pounding her pussy without mercy. 

I gripped her sides, leaning in a bit to put more force into it; her eyes and head rolled back, her tits bounced violently, and she tried to make coherent sounds, but all that came out was uh, "f... Mhmm," and whimpers. 

She lifted her legs, finally getting her bearings, and moaned, "Yes, yes, fuck that feels good; keep going; I'm close." 

I put one hand on her throat as I told her, "You don't cum until I tell you to slut." 

She looked at me and whimpered, and said, "Please let me cum. I can't hold it anymore."  

I replied, "Nope, hold it."  

But I could feel her getting close as her pussy tightened around my cock, so I immediately pulled out, denying her any release. 

I kept my hand in her throat and asked her, 

"You wanted to cum didn't you, Drea?" 

She said, yes, I do." 

I told her, "Then beg me to let you cum." 

She looked at me and pouted her lips, "Please let me cum, Z, please, I wanna cum so bad." 

I smiled and continued pounding her pussy and said, "Then cum for me, you little slut." 

I slammed my cock deep into her as she screamed, "I'm cumming," and squirted all over my cock. 

I pulled out and let her catch her breath and ride out her orgasm before I flipped her onto her hands and knees and lined my cock up to her wet, waiting pussy, and asked her, "How bad do you want it slut," and slapped each of her ass cheeks hard leaving a red mark. 

She groaned and replied, "I want it so bad, Daddy. Please fuck me hard. I want it." 

I put one hand on the small of her back and slammed my cock into her hard and deep before starting to thrust in and out of her, grabbing both sides of her waist and just letting her have it. 

After fucking her without mercy for about ten minutes, I told her, "Come on slut I want you to ride my cock."  

Before I flipped her again and had her straddle my lap, and as she came down, I put my cock in her pussy, and she started riding me in reverse cowgirl. 

Her eyes were closed, her mouth open as she moaned softly and said, "Yes, Daddy, yes, I love riding your cock; keep fucking your slut. She wants your cock deep inside her." 

She rode my cock hard and fast; she shuddered as she came again, and I told her that I was cumming too and shot thick, hot cum deep into her. 

She opened her eyes, and we scrambled to grab our clothes as she slid off. We saw a curvy woman with blonde hair standing next to the closed door with her hand down her panties. 

Drea tried to talk but could not speak as she was horrified that she would get fired because the woman happened to be her boss' wife. 

Christina said, "Don't worry, I won't get you in trouble on one condition." 

EweliSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EweliSmitt

I asked, "What condition? 

She said, "I want you to fuck me the same way you fucked Drea right now, and if you do a good job, I might even ask my husband to promote Drea." 

Drea looked at me, still horrified but pleading with eyes. 

I looked Christina up and down, taking in every inch of the busty, curvy blonde, and replied, "Sure thing, let's do it." 

Christina smiled and said, "Great," as she started stripping her clothes. 

I looked in awe as she took off her shirt and skirt, then her Bra; I looked at her big, pale tits with pink nipples and salivated just before I told her, "Get on your hands and knees and crawl to me slut." 

She said, "Yes, sir." 

She quickly got onto her knees and walked on them to me. 

I stopped her by placing my hand on her chin and said, "I think I told you to crawl to me and walk on your knees slut; you better start listening to me, or else you will get punished, also from now on, you will refer to me as master." 

This statement made her smile sadistically, and she said, "Yes, Master," and she got on her hands and knees and started crawling toward me. 

I told her to hold my cock and started sucking. 

She quickly grabbed my cock and started stroking it; she started getting increasingly excited the more complicated it got before she licked and kissed the tip and then the length; she hungrily devoured my cock as Drea and I looked on. 

I smiled as I said to Drea, "Wow, look at the little cock hungry slut. I bet her husband doesn't give it to her like I will." 

I grabbed the base of my cock and shoved it deep into her mouth and grabbed her by the back of her head, and started thrusting into her mouth deep, fast, and hard, making her gag and drool. 

I pulled my cock out of her mouth so she could catch her breath and asked, "Who's a little cock hungry slut?" 

She looked up at me with her lipstick and makeup smeared and her eye shadow running down her face with tears and replied, "I am Master. I'm your little cock hungry slut; now, please give your slut the cock she wants." 

I smiled and looked at Drea, and asked her, "So, what do you think I should give her the cock she wants?" 

Drea nodded her head and said, "Yes, give it to her good fuck her like the slut she is." 

I told Christina to stand up and bend over Drea's lap and keep eye contact with her as I lined my cock up and pulled her hair with one hand with the other; I gripped my cock and rubbed her pussy. 

She moaned loudly as she looked at Drea, and I told Drea to grab her throat and ask her what she wanted.  

Drea grabbed Christina, "So, slut, what do you want your master to do to you?" 

Christina smiled, chuckled a little, and said, "I want his cock; I want him to fuck me like my hubby can't." 

I said, "You got it slut," as I slammed my cock into her and started fucking her. 

"Oh, fuck oh shit, yes, that's how I want it; please keep going, Master. I want it rough; use my hole as it belongs to you." She moaned as she licked her lips and made a sexy, pouting face. 

Drea kept her hand on Christina's throat while I hammered her pussy hard; Christina moaned loudly while Drea egged me on and said, "That's it, baby, that's it fucking pound this horny little slut hard and deep." 

I smiled maliciously and sadistically as I continued to hammer her pussy; Drea let her go so I could put my hand under her chin and had her make eye contact with Drea and said, "Now be a good little slut and eat out Drea's pussy and make her cum for me." 

Drea moved her panties out of the way and shoved Christina's face into her pussy, and she started lapping at her clit, causing Drea to moan softly. 

After a few moments, Christina pulled off Drea and said, "fuck I'm cumming. Keep going, Master. Make me cum all over your cock." 

Her pussy tightened around my cock, and she started pushing herself back, matching my thrusts, as she moaned loudly and came hard.  

I pulled out and watched her convulse and stiff as her body shook before she became relaxed.  

I shoved my cock back in and continued fucking her, hoping to cum deep inside her, Drea stood up and walked up to me, and we started making out before she stood behind me and whispered in my ear, "fuck my boss' slutty wife, she wants it, make her cum all over your cock again." 

This made me go harder and faster; I wanted to make her cum again because I could feel the pressure to cum myself; after five minutes of the hardest and fastest pussy pounding I could give her, she screamed, "I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" 

I slowed down but did not stop; after a few more thrusts, I told them both that I was cumming; Christina told me not to cum inside her, so I pulled out, and she got on her knees and flopped her tongue out, waiting for me to cum, I stroked hard and grunted as rope after rope of thick, hot cum shot all over her face and tits, a couple of shots landed in her hair and mouth. 

She took my cock into her mouth and hungrily started licking the tip before engulfing it, trying to suck every drop; then she pulled off and looked up at me and said, "That was amazing. I've never been fucked like that before." 

She stood up, looked at Drea, and said, "Well, looks like he held up his end of the deal, so I will do my best to convince my husband to give you that raise and promotion." 

She turned to me and said, "We need to do this again, so why don't you drop by sometime? 

 

  

Published 
Written by gerardbutler13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments