Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Club

"Take off the cloak of simple housewife to uncover the heart of a vixen."

45
26 Comments 26
7.8k Views 7.8k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"To My Readers, This is my first entry into the category of Novels. I do not claim anything of literary excellence. This is a book (perhaps a novella) that is nothing more than a ‘fuck book,’ with all the sexual thrills you might imagine. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There will be ten chapters exceeding 43,000 words in total, to be presented one chapter a week for ten weeks. I hope you will enjoy it and comment. Let the fun begin."

 

Chapter 1

The ride home from the party had been reasonably quiet. Charlie assumed his wife, Lexi, was tired and didn’t attempt to start any conversation. Instead, as he drove, his mind kept bringing images of Wanda, a woman he had met at the party. She was loud and dressed provocatively, but the woman was as sexy as hell. She was not overly discreet when talking about sex and made Charlie understand all sex was good. She had openly admitted to joining into threesomes, foursomes, and orgies. There was nothing in her mind that was dirty or outrageous.

Charlie glanced at his wife who was quietly looking out the window as they drove. Lexi was prettier than Wanda and actually had a better body. But, Lexi wasn’t one to show off her assets. They had been married for ten years and enjoyed a simple, but happy sex life. His mind drifted back to Wanda. 'What would she be like in bed?' he wondered.

When they walked into their home, Charlie went into the kitchen to get a beer before going to the family room to turn on the television. He wanted to catch up on the late college basketball scores.

He was standing in front of the flat screen TV when Lexi came into the room. She had changed into the red satin pajamas Charlie had given her for Christmas several years ago. It got his attention because he’d never seen her wear them. She stood in front of him, took the remote from his hand, and turned off the television.

“I was…”

“Sit down,” she demanded, pointing at the sofa. “We’re going to have a talk.”

Taking a spot at the end of the couch, he looked up asking, “What are we going to talk about?”

“That slut, Wanda!” Lexi almost shouted.

“Lexi darlin’, I…”

“Shut up!” she hissed. “I watched you from across the room. You and those other two idiots seemed to hang on every dirty word from that bitch’s mouth.”

Charlie was quite surprised. His sweet little wife seldom used profanity. And her words now were quite explosive.

“Charlie, I know a slut when I see one. I know the looks and the way to stand to show off your tits to any hard dick who wants to look.”

“Honey, really…” He was shocked by her words.

“Is that what you want, Charlie. You want a wife as slutty as that cunt, Wanda? Is that what you want? I’ve always thought you wanted your wife to be sweet and demure. I thought you wanted lady-like behavior and modest clothes. But tonight I saw you talking with a slut, and I could see the lump in your pants from across the room.”

“Lexi, I…”

Pointing her finger at Charlie, Lexi said, “I told you to shut up. I’ve got some questions you can answer, but other than that, keep your mouth shut. Understand?”

Charlie just nodded his head, choosing not to speak.

“That woman made your dick hard tonight,” she huffed. Then opening the pajama jacket, Lexi pushed out her bare breasts. “Are her tits any better than mine?” When he hesitated as he stared, she shouted, “Are they?”

“No, baby. Your breasts are absolute perfection.”

Lexi turned around, pulled down the pajama bottoms and stood in front of her husband completely naked. Over her shoulder, she asked, “Is Wanda’s ass better than mine?”

“Lexi, honey, I’ve always thought you had the best ass I’ve ever seen. It’s sexy… it’s perfect. You know I’ve always been an ass-man.”

Spinning around and putting her hands on her hips, Lexi seemed to growl. “Have you ever wanted to fuck my ass?”

Charlie was almost paralyzed in doubt. He knew the wrong answer could be big trouble.

“Well?” she shouted.

Swallowing hard, Charlie spoke softly. “The answer is yes, honey. I don’t know what else to say. I’ve thought about it hundreds of times.”

She took a step toward him. “Then why didn’t you say anything about it?”

“Well, baby, sometimes you can be a bit prudish. I just thought you might find my interest repulsive.”

“Do you like the way I suck your cock?” she asked, her face still red in rage.

“Of course I do,” he answered. “It’s not something we often do, but I love the way you do it.”

“You’d like it more often?”

“Sure,” he answered honestly. “I think most men really enjoy oral.”

“Do you like going down on me?”

“Honestly, it’s one of my favorite things. I love the way you react and move while I’m doing it.”

“What about this bush of pubic hair I have?” she asked pulling it with her fingers. “Do you like that?”

“You want me to be honest?”

“Yes, goddamit!” she shouted.

“You had it trimmed down once, quite short. I really liked it like that.”

“But you’d like me to be bare like the women you see in porn, right?”

Charlie wasn’t about to deny he watched porn. As mad as Lexi was, a denial could be fatal. “I think hairless is very sexy.”

She stared at him quietly for a long moment.

“Would you like to cum in my mouth?”

Her voice was soft, but he was frightened by the question and didn’t answer.

“Charlie, it’s a simple question. It’s not something you’ve ever done. Is it something you’d like to do?”

“Well… sure,” he mumbled.

“You’ve never done it. You’ve never asked to do it. If it’s something you wanted, why didn’t you tell me?”

“I was afraid,” he answered.

“Why would you be afraid? I’m your wife. Who knows you better than me? If you wanted to finish in my mouth and fuck my ass, why didn’t you say something?”

“Why are you asking these questions?” Charlie said, seeming to get some backbone.

Lexi stepped close enough to touch him. She put her hand on his shoulder and spoke softly. “Charlie, I’m your wife. I want you to be happy. I want you to be the happiest husband in this town. But tonight I watched you salivating over a horrible slut, and knew I had gone wrong somewhere along the line. I thought we had a good sex life. But watching your pants bulge gave me a shot of reality. I’m not giving you what you want. You want what the old saying suggests. You want a princess in the living room and a whore in the bedroom.”

“Now, Lexi… “

“No, Charlie,” she insisted. “I know what I saw. It was a wake-up call for me. I’m simply not giving you what you obviously want. But I can change.”

The British use a word which explains how Charlie felt at that moment. Gobsmacked!

“What do you mean, baby?” he asked.

“I’ll be your slut at home,” Lexi told her husband. “When we’re home I’ll do anything you desire. You know you didn’t take my virginity. I had sex with other men before you. This may come as a shock to you, but I’ve watched porn too. I know what kinds of sex people have and I want you to get what you want. You may be surprised to find I want it too.”

“I don’t know what to say,” he muttered.

“Let’s start with this,” Lexi said as she extended her hand to Charlie. “Let’s go to the bathroom and cut this bush of hair off.”

“Together?” he asked.

“Yes, sir,” she said with a grin. “We’ll get it just the way you want it.”

~~~

Once in the bathroom, Lexi handed Charlie a pair of clippers he’d used some years back when he had a mustache. She stepped naked into the bathtub, opened her legs and said, “You’re in charge, Charlie. Cut off the bush and then we’ll use a razor to get it nice and smooth.”

Fifteen minutes later, Lexi’s pussy was hairless and smooth. Charlie stood back and admired his work. “Perfect,” he announced.

Stepping out of the bathtub, Lexi kissed her husband for the first time since they arrived home. She grabbed a towel and a bottle of baby oil as she walked into the bathroom. Stretching the cloth out on the bed, Lexi flipped over on her back, spreading her legs open, and handed the bottle of oil to her husband. “You need to coat it with oil so I don’t get razor burn.”

“I wouldn’t want this part of your body to feel any discomfort,” Charlie laughed as he poured some of the oil onto his hands. For several minutes he rubbed his oily hands over naughty bits putting an oily sheen to her sex.

When Charlie couldn’t stand it another second, he dropped his face between her legs and ran his tongue the length of her slit. He found her clit and circled it with his tongue.

“Yes, Charlie,” Lexi cried out. “I love the way you eat my pussy.”

Charlie’s head immediately popped up. “What?”

“Isn’t that how sluts talk?” she asked. “I’m your slut, Charlie. I’m your whore now. I can let it all out.” With her last word, Lexi pulled his face back between her legs as she curled her legs over his shoulders.

“Put your fingers in my pussy, Charlie,” she growled. “Oh fuck, yes. I’m gonna cum. Oh fuck, Charlie. Yes!”

Standing back, Charlie watched in wonder as his wife’s beautiful body shook and trembled in the midst of her orgasm. He’d never seen her look so beautiful or sexy.

Regaining her senses, Lexi sat up a bit and smiled at her husband as one of her hands slipped through her slick folds. “Now I need your big cock in me, baby. Get your clothes off and fuck your slutty wife.”

While the man kept his eyes on his wife, his shirt and trousers quickly came off. He tossed his boxers aside when Lexi bent over the edge of the bed, spreading her legs wide. Her hand appeared between her legs with her fingers touching her wet pussy. “Right in here, Charlie. Slide your big dick right in here.”

He quickly moved up behind her, found the spot, and buried it in her with one hard push.

“Fuck yes, Charlie!” Lexi growled. “That’s what I want. Give me all of that big cock and fuck me hard. I’m your whore, Charlie. Show me how you want me!”

Charlie was beside himself. He had never once in all the years they had been married been quite so excited. Charlie seemed to lose his rational mind and acted more like an animal. He grabbed Lexi’s hips and began to thrust into her like a wild man. In a few short seconds, Charlie was panting and growling at the same time. Without giving any thought to what he was doing, Charlie slapped one of her ass cheeks.

His immediate thought was, 'Oh crap. I shouldn’t have done that.'

To his great surprise, Lexi shouted back to him, “Yes, Charlie. Spank my ass. I love it. Fuck me harder, baby. I’m gonna cum again.”

Charlie wondered if perhaps he had died and gone to heaven. All of his fantasies were coming true. He slapped her ass again, and received another loud cry of pleasure.

“Here, baby,” Lexi almost screamed as he pushed back her hand holding the bottle of baby oil.

Charlie took it but was wondering what he was supposed to do with it.

While he was still thrusting into her, Lexi managed to say, “Put some oil on my asshole. I want you to push your thumb into my ass.”

'This must be a dream,' Charlie thought but took the bottle, poured a liberal amount on her puckered star, put some on his hand, and then rubbed his thumb in a circular motion around her opening.

“Fuck yes, baby! Yes!” she groaned. “Now push your finger inside me. Hurry, baby, please.”

Charlie pressed his thumb to her opening until it popped through her pucker up to his first knuckle.

“Yes!” she screamed. “More! Give me more!”

Charlie began moving his thumb in and out of Lexi’s ass opposite of the strokes of his cock.

Lexi’s body began to tremble again. “Cum in my ass!” she shouted to her husband. “Put your big cock in my ass and fill it with hot cum! Hurry baby. I want it.”

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

As soon as Charlie saw the head of his cock disappear into Lexi’s beautiful ass, his orgasm surged up from his toes. He growled like a lion as shot after shot of hot semen blasted into her tight ass. When he had emptied his balls into his wife, Charlie held on to her tightly as much to hold himself up as anything else.

When his eyes focused, he could see Lexi’s hands gripping the bedspread in her fists. “Are you alright?” he whispered.

“Are you kidding?” she chuckled. “I’m great. It was so fucking good.”

Charlie smiled. “It was good, wasn’t it?”

“Why have you been keeping it from me, Charlie?”

Before he could answer, Lexi said, “You’re still hard, Charlie. That big beautiful dick of yours is still stiff as a board. Push it in farther. I’m all lubed up now. Give me more of your lovely cock.”

Charlie was shocked, but his wife was correct. His cock was as hard as it had ever been. He pushed slowly until he was balls deep in her ass. “How does it feel?”

“It feels wonderful,” she cooed.

“Your ass is so beautiful, baby,” he said in a whisper. “It looks even sweeter filled with my cock.”

“If my ass is so beautiful, maybe you should spank me once in a while,” she suggested.

The idea of what she was saying went through Charlie like a lightning bolt. How many times had he watched porn with women getting spanked and jerked off? The idea of smacking his wife’s luscious ass and then fucking her excited him so much he began thrusting into her again.

Lexi knew instantly her words had excited Charlie. “I want you to turn me over your knee, baby, and spank my bottom until it’s bright pink and then push me down on my knees and make me suck your cock until you fill my mouth with your spunk.”

“Fuck!” he screamed as he fucked his wife without inhibition. He slapped her ass with his right hand and then the left. Each loud slap produced a shriek of pleasure from Lexi. Each cry made him push harder until he finally filled her with another load of cum.

This time he collapsed on the bed beside his wife. They were both panting as they smiled at each other.

When she could speak, Lexi whispered, “You see, Charlie. I want the same things you want. I want you to go to work and tell your friends you have the sexiest wife in the world. And she will do anything sexual you demand.”

“Anything?”

“I may draw the line at sharing,” she said with a grin. “But we’ll just have to see how things work out.”

Charlie could only smile. After what had just happened, he wasn’t sure if she was serious. A quick vision of Lexi and her best friend Beth flashed through his mind. “That would be a threesome to die for,” he thought.

After a few more minutes, Lexi slipped off of the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. When she reappeared, there was a warm washcloth in her hand which was quickly wrapped around his withering cock. Lexi cleaned all of the semen off of his cock, balls, and belly before leaning over to suck his cock into her mouth. When he groaned, she stood, pulled on his cock, and said, “You aren’t finished tonight, big guy. This whore is going to fuck her man until he can no longer stand. You up for that?”

Charlie just laughed. “Give me a try.”

True to her word, it was well after 4:00 in the morning when Lexi finally put her head on the pillow and fell asleep. She was exhausted but had a smile on her face.

~~~

When Charlie woke up the next morning he looked at his clock to see it was a little past 10:00. Lexi was gone, but he could clearly smell coffee. Getting out of bed and finding casual pants and a shirt, Charlie followed the smell to the kitchen. As he stepped in the doorway, his wife was facing the sink wearing nothing but an apron. Her beautiful ass greeted his eyes. “Maybe it wasn’t a dream,” he muttered.

Hearing him, Lexi turned to greet him with a warm smile and two beautiful, bare breasts. “Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well?” She walked to her husband, wrapping her hands around his middle, and pressing her breasts against his chest.

“I slept like a rock,” he managed to answer.

“Speaking of a rock,” she giggled. “You appear to have one in your pants. I guess I didn’t completely satisfy you last night.” Lexi dropped to her knees and pulled his loose pants down. “Oh look. This big guy needs some more attention.”

Before Charlie could say a word, Lexi had swallowed at least half of his cock. She began rocking back and forth on it while making sounds of enjoying what she was doing. Lexi stayed on her knees and didn’t stop until Charlie had painted her tonsils with a sizable load of semen.

Once finished, Lexi made a show of swallowing his seed. She stood and pulled his pants back up. Putting her arms around his neck, she kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, “How many times did you cum in my ass last night, baby?”

“I think three times,” he muttered, still not sure this was all real.

“I loved every second of it,” she whispered. “I hope you’re going to be happy with the new Lexi.”

“How could I not be,” Charlie replied as he pulled her into a long, deep kiss. He found surprises weren’t finished for him. When his tongue darted into Lexi’s mouth, Charlie discovered remnants of his semen still on her tongue. Another new experience he hadn’t expected.

Sending Charlie to the table, she insisted he sit down with a cup of coffee. She served him a big breakfast. Something which was a rarity in their home.

After breakfast, Lexi cleared the table before she joined him again. Standing beside him, she took off the apron, pulled down his pants and straddled him. He could feel her wetness as she rubbed her sex against his growing cock.

With her mouth against his neck, Lexi whispered, “I can’t wait for you to spank me, Charlie. I know your big hands will turn my butt red. It will make my pussy so wet I’ll be begging you to fuck me. You do want to fuck me again, don’t you?”

“Of course, I do,” was all he could say.

“Maybe this afternoon we could try a tit fuck. We’ve never done that before. You’d probably like to cum all over my boobs.” She paused before saying, “Or maybe you’d like to cum on my face. Would covering my face with your spunk excite you, Charlie?”

“I’m not certain,” he muttered. “I guess it’s not something I’ve thought about.”

“From now on, Charlie, we do whatever you want. I’m serious, honey. Whatever you want.”

Again the image of Lexi’s friend Beth popped into his mind.

“Oh look,” Lexi said in mock surprise. “Your cock is like a rock again.” She quickly pushed herself down on it, pushing it deeply into wetness.

The remainder of the day was much the same. Lexi managed to keep herself mostly naked and pulled her husband into one sexual adventure after the other. As she was about to begin thinking about cooking dinner, she looked into the family room to see Charlie soundly asleep in front of the television.

Pulling on a pair of shorts and a light cotton top, Lexi grabbed her cellphone and slipped out into their backyard. Keeping an eye on the back door, she called her friend, Beth.

Beth didn’t bother to say hello. She answered with, “How did it go for you last night?”

“It went rather well,” Lexi said smugly. “How about you?”

“I’m going to bet we got about the same reactions. How late did you keep Charlie up?”

“We went to sleep sometime after 4:00.”

“Oh my,” Beth sighed. “I’m jealous. I only kept my husband busy until 2:30.”

“Slacker,” Lexi laughed.

Beth chuckled before saying, “I guess you were right when you said we should keep our past exploits secret from our husbands.”

“I think that proved out for me last night.”

“You wouldn’t believe the reaction I got from my husband last night when I demanded he gave me anal.”

“Are you kidding?” Lexi laughed. “I thought Charlie would pass out. He was shocked when I insisted he should cum in my mouth.”

“Oh, these men!” Beth exclaimed. “Do you remember the night in college when we went to that frat toga party?”

“Vividly,” Lexi purred. “We were naked for almost two days. It was glorious.”

“I remember the first guy I blew shot his load into my mouth without warning and I was surprised and a little shocked.”

“I remember the look on your face. I was on my knees about five feet away. Then thirty seconds later I had the same reaction as you.”

Beth chuckled. “It was probably the fourth time it happened, I decided I liked it.”

“I was also close by when you got the first cock in your ass,” Lexi laughed.

“To be honest, I was a little drunk when it happened.”

“A little,” Lexi agreed, “But the look on your face told me he wouldn’t be the last. But now I think we’ve carried on our charade long enough.”

“Agreed,” Beth confessed. “Maybe now we can get some good sex at home. My husband is just beside himself.”

“I suggested a tit fuck to Charlie this morning and asked him if he wanted to cum on my face. I know he’s seen that in porn hundreds of times.”

“Bob came on my tits this morning. When I ran my fingers through it and licked them I thought he would faint. I had to keep from laughing.”

“You have great tits, Beth.”

“Not as good as yours, Lexi. My husband tries to hide it, but when you wear something that shows cleavage, he almost falls over himself to get a look.”

Lexi shot a glance at her back door before she said softly, “How long do we wait before suggesting a threesome?”

“I was thinking about it earlier,” Beth offered. “I think we have to wait until they’re comfortable with their new wives. I would guess two to three weeks.”

“Charlie will just absolutely die when he sees my tongue in your pussy.”

“Nobody eats pussy better than you do, Lexi.”

“Oh, speaking of pussy,” Lexi laughed. “I let Charlie shave mine last night. I finally got him to admit he wanted it bald.”

“Good,” Beth laughed. “I was getting tired of your bush.”

“It’s just one more thing I can claim I did for my husband.”

Beth’s voice lowered into a conspiratorial tone. “Once we’ve introduced them to a threesome, don’t you want us to have all four play together?”

“Oh absolutely,” Lexi replied. “And once we have that going I plan to invite Donna Anderson and her husband to join us.”

“My friend Amy Bonner is ready too,” Beth whispered.

“By the end of the year we’ll have a good-sized club,” Lexi offered.

“Won’t it be so sweet?” Beth sighed. “We’ve been good girls way too long, Lexi. It’s time to have some fun.”

Both women laughed, and Lexi looked back at her house. “Speaking of fun, I’m going back inside and fuck Charlie once more. I want him to go to work tomorrow bone tired. This time I’m going to get into reverse cowgirl position and beg him to play with my ass.”

Beth giggled. “I’m so happy that slut Wanda was at the party last night. She gave us the perfect opportunity to work on our plan.”

“I plan to give new meaning to the word slut,” Lexi whispered. “My husband will be the happiest man in town.”

“Only until he gets a chance to fuck me!” Beth laughed.

Lexi looked through her back door to verify Charlie was still sleeping, and whispered, “I suggest we go shopping for sex toys one day this week. I think we can move our plan along with a few butt plugs and vibrators.”

“Great idea, Lexi. I can go on Wednesday afternoon.”

“Afterward we can come back to my house and try them out,” Lexi suggested.

“That’s also a good plan. See you on Wednesday.”

Back inside her home, Lexi tiptoed around her sleeping husband. Taking off her clothes she checked her naked body in the bathroom mirror. Lexi spotted a few marks Charlie had left during their encounters and smiled. She turned around to look over her shoulder to see finger marks on her ass cheeks. Again she smiled and said, “Perfect.”

Lexi found her husband propped up on the couch still sleeping. She straddled him, kissed his cheek, and cooed, “Wake up, Charlie. Your whore needs some more of your big, delicious cock.”

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments