Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily Awakes, Ch. 5

"Evan and Janice, Rich's wife, discuss the events of the day and plan for the future."

4
3 Comments 3
4.5k Views 4.5k
945 words 945 words
The phone call from Janice came about a half-hour after Rich left. Evan answered with his name, as was his habit.

“I heard my husband fucked your wife,” Janice stated.

“That’s true,” he admitted.

“So, it worked,” she said.

“Just like you said it would,” he agreed, smiling.

“I told you they would do it if they knew it was okay with us,” she reminded him.

“Well, Rich didn’t know I’d consented. Did you tell Emily it was okay with you?”

“I had to,” Janice said, sounding somewhat rueful.

“Tell me how that happened,” Evan directed her.

“Em wanted to know if I was aware you’d given her permission to take on Rich. I tried to act surprised, but I don’t think I fooled her. She told me she thought you and I had talked about it. She said I had to tell her the truth. I admitted we’d talked. Then she asked if you and I had been screwing.”

“You denied it, didn’t you?” he asked.

“I told her the truth. I said we hadn’t, but we noticed that the two of them were intrigued by one another. I told her that when we talked we agreed that we should let them have a go at it, that we didn’t think it would hurt anything.”

“So she knows that you told Rich to proceed with her?”

“Something like that. I said I trusted her, and that I thought it would be better for all of us if we agreed to let them have a try with each other. There was such an obvious attraction.”

“Did Rich tell you about it?” he asked.

“Yeah, sure,” Janice replied. “I asked him how it was.”

“And?”

“He said it was great. He said he was a little surprised she surrendered like she did. I told him you encouraged her to enjoy herself with him. He seemed surprised at that, too.”

“Well, Em seemed to like it. She told him she hoped he’d come back.”

“Good,” Janice said. Evan could almost see the smile on her face.

“So, you’re good with it?” he asked her.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Janice replied. “It’s just fucking, isn’t it? I’d rather know that they’re doing each other than have either of them sneaking around, trying to deceive us.”

“My thoughts exactly.” Evan confirmed.

“So, what happens now?” Janice asked.

“I was thinking we’d go out to dinner, you know, as a foursome, sometime next weekend. Then, we can just send them off to be together.”

“You’re kind of a manipulative son of a bitch, aren’t you?” she said.

“Am I? I don’t mean to be,” he said.

YourSpecialLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourSpecialLady



“If we send them off, we’ll be left to our own devices,” she noted.

“That would seem to be the case.”

“I think it will be interesting.”

“What do you hope it will be?”

“Exquisite. Agonizing. Thrilling. I want to feel your skin under my hands. I want you to cup my breasts in your hands, to thumb my nipples. I want to touch the tip of your cock with my tongue and taste your salty essence. I want to feel you stretch me as you slide inside me.”

“You can have all that with your husband,” he reminded her.

“Yes, I can. And, I do. But, you will be different. That’s what I want. I want different.”

“Like Emily had different with Rich.”

“Yes,” Janice said emphatically. “Exactly like that.”

“She saw me watching them.”

“You watched them? What did she say about that?”

“She seemed upset at first. She saw me on the landing. It was really quite incredible, watching her take him in her mouth, seeing her face as he slipped inside her. I’d like to do that with you.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean I would like to have you with me, feel you next to me, be touching you as we watch them together.”

“That’s an interesting idea. We could do that.”

“We would probably have to agree to reciprocate, though.”

“You mean let my husband watch me getting fucked by you?”

“Don’t you think? Would you object?”

“It wouldn’t be the first time he’s seen it,” Janice said.

“So, you’ve done this kind of thing before,” Evan said.

“I already told you we have, Evan. That’s why we can lead the two of you through this.”

“And I’m grateful. There was a great sense of relief when I saw that sexual tension between them released. It was quite arousing.”

“And next we’ll release that tension between us.”

“You think there is sexual tension between us?”

“You’re kidding, right? I’m sitting here soaked through just thinking about it.”

“I think you’d better go find your husband.”

“I just may do that,” Janice said.

“Will you be thinking about our first time together when you do?” he asked her.

“I’ve been able to think about little else. I’m so glad we’re going to get to do this. I can’t believe how much I want to be fucked by you.”

“I hope it lives up to all the expectations,” he replied.

“If it doesn’t, we’ll just have to do it again and again until it does,” she joked.

“Go find your husband,” Evan ordered her. “Tell him I sent you to him.”

“I just might do that,” Janice said. “Then Friday night, you can do it yourself.”

“Indeed,” he said. “See you then.”

“Yes, you will,” she responded. “All of me.”

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments