Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wrong Number - Part 2

"Having only met the evening before, Donna and Chris get together for a weekend that promises lots of sex."

99
12 Comments 12
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Two days earlier, thirty-five-year-old Chris Rose had dialled a phone number that he believed to belong to a woman named Susan, a number that a mutual friend had given him with a view to Chris and Susan meeting on a blind date.

As it turned out, Chris had got one digit wrong in the number that he had written down and dialled, and right now he was delighted that he had done.

The number he wrote down and dialled actually belonged to thirty-nine-year-old Donna Braithwaite, and the conversation that they had on the phone led to them arranging to meet the next evening, a Thursday.

Donna and Chris got on so well at their meeting in the bar of The Bull Hotel, that Donna invited Chris back to her house for a coffee, although she was not sure if she would be offering anything else at that time. Things developed rapidly in Donna's house, with flirting leading to a trip to her bedroom, and they fucked twice. Chris wore a condom for the first one, but Donna said that there was no need to do so for the second fucking.

Chris could not stay the night because of work the next day, but with neither of them working the weekend, Donna invited Chris back on Friday evening with a view to them spending the weekend together. Chris very happily accepted the invitation.

They were both unattached, Donna was divorced and Chris had been separated for two years.

Chris got together what he thought he might need for the weekend, but that did not include condoms as Donna had said that she enjoyed feeling him cum inside her. He remembered that he normally did his weekly shopping on a Saturday, and realised that he might have to spend some time away from Donna, there would still be plenty of time together if he did.

Chris arrived at Donna's house just before seven on Friday evening, she was at her door to greet him wearing a T-shirt and jeans. Chris was dressed casually too, it was likely that clothes would not be worn too much during the weekend.

"Welcome back," smiled Donna, as Chris arrived carrying a holdall.

"So pleased to be here," said Chris, putting the holdall down once he was inside the house as the couple kissed and caressed.

"Are you hungry?" asked Donna, when they broke from the initial kissing.

"Not for food," chuckled Chris.

"I have been feeling horny all day," said Donna.

"Me too," replied Chris.

"Mmmm, do you want to go upstairs and fuck right now?" asked Donna, who certainly did.

"Very much so," said Chris, his penis stiff in his boxers.

"Upstairs we go then, lover," said Donna, turning around and showing Chris that her jeans hugged her buttocks.

Chris eagerly followed Donna up the stairs. This promised to be a wonderful, sex-filled weekend.

"I can't believe that until forty-eight hours ago, we had never spoken to each other," said Chris, admiring Donna's backside as they climbed the stairs.

"Yeah, I am so glad that you wrote Susan's number down incorrectly," said Donna, turning when they reached the landing.

"Me too," said Chris, moving to Donna for a kiss that involved his hands gripping Donna's buttocks, and Donna grinding herself against his swollen penis.

"I think this would be even better without clothes, don't you?" said Donna, undoing Chris's trousers. They were still on the landing.

"That seems like a good idea," replied Chris, raising Donna's T-shirt for her to lift her arms and allow its removal. Her large tits heaved in her bra.

They moved towards Donna's bedroom, kissing and groping. Chris then undid Donna's jeans and dragged them down to her thighs, his fingers probing the damp patch in Donna's knickers.

"You are overdressed," panted Donna, lifting Chris's T-shirt and assisting with its removal.

They kissed again, Chris's hands all over Donna's large arse, which was still covered by her knickers.

Donna completed the undoing of Chris's trousers which she had commenced on the landing, and she lowered them so that she could grab his penis through his boxers. Donna wanked Chris's cock, the material of his boxers making it even more exciting for him.

Very soon, Donna's knickers and Chris's boxers were lowered and Donna's wet and exposed cunt was getting fingered as Chris's naked erection got wanked. They crashed onto the bed and snogged again, before Chris dragged Donna's jeans and knickers off, she undid and removed her bra. Chris took off his trousers, boxers and socks, they were both naked.

"Are you just going to stand there looking, or are you going to fuck me?" asked Donna, opening her legs and displaying her very ready vagina.

"I am going to fuck you, but first I am going to lick you," replied Chris, feeling good about taking control.

"Do it," said Donna, shuffling further up the bed on her back.

Chris buried his head between Donna's quite thick thighs, kissing the inside of each thigh before licking Donna's cunt lips.

"Oh yes," purred Donna, opening her legs to the maximum.

Chris liked the taste of hot cunt, and the one that he was tasting right now was extra hot, as he licked and sucked Donna's cunt and clitoris. Donna squirmed on the bed, her hand gently on the back of Chris's head.

"Fuck, you are driving me wild," said the writhing Donna, as Chris's tongue lapped at her.

Donna's arse bounced on the bed, as Chris struggled to keep his tongue in contact with the clitty that he was licking.

"Oh, oh, shit, oh shit," shouted Donna, as she started cumming.

Chris was unsure whether to continue licking or to start fucking, he chose the latter.

With Donna still cumming, he moved up her body as their lips met, his rigid penis tried to find its way into Donna's cunt, a slight redirection with her hand had him inside, and the first fuck of the weekend was underway.

The start of the fucking prolonged Donna's orgasm from the tonguing, and before long, she had been fucked to another orgasm.

They writhed on the bed, and Donna found herself on top and riding. Her large tits swung as she bounced on Chris's penis, driving him towards ejaculation.

"Oh... oh... oh..." uttered Donna, as she rose and fell with Chris's rockhard cock inside her. Donna's arse slapping on Chris's thighs, Chris was struggling to stop himself from spunking and knew that he would not be able to hold it off for long.

Donna's eyes were closed, but Chris could see her face showing a woman at the pinnacle of sexual pleasure, confirmed as she screamed.

"Shit! Oh fucking hell, oh hell," yelled the bouncing Donna, who then felt Chris's semen spurting upwards into her.

Donna bounced until they both stopped cumming, she then leaned forwards and they had a tongue-swapping kiss.

"Shit, if the rest of the weekend is anything like that, it will be sensational," laughed Donna, her eyes wild from the sexual pleasure that she had just had.

"I think it will be," smiled a breathless Chris.

Donna dismounted, and lay on top of Chris as they had a long and passionate kiss, Chris's hands again attracted to Donna's backside.

"It is too early for bed, shall we go downstairs?" said Donna.

"It is your house, your rules," replied Chris.

"Oh, does that mean if you break the rules I can spank you?" laughed Donna.

"I think that arse of yours is made for spanking," responded Chris, not answering Donna's question.

"Maybe we will both get spanked then," said Donna.

"Quite likely," replied Chris, to whom the idea of a spanking from Donna was not a bad one.

They cleaned up a little bit, and went downstairs, still naked.

"Oh, I realised that I do my weekly shopping on Saturdays, so I will have to leave you for a while tomorrow," said Chris, as they sat downstairs with a drink.

"Will you? Well, you will get a spanking for leaving me, when you come back," said Donna.

"That seems fair enough, but what will I spank you for?" answered Chris.

"I am sure that you will think of something," chuckled Donna.

They chatted and they watched a porn DVD, not that they needed any outside stimulation, and they were both very aroused when they started thinking of returning upstairs for the night.

They went back upstairs and prepared for bed, the preparation did not include putting on any clothes.

Once on the bed, Donna was on her front and Chris spent some time playing with her arse, kissing it, caressing it, admiring it and fingering it before Donna was on her knees with her arse raised and Chris behind her with his penis rigid.

EmilyWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyWright

Chris entered her and fucked her at varying speeds, Donna came three times before Chris groaned and came in her. That would be that until morning, as they settled down cuddling before they fell asleep.

At about seven in the morning, they were both awake and horny, and Chris mounted Donna for a morning fuck. It was quite long-lasting, and Chris's ejaculation coincided with Donna's second orgasm.

They got up and showered, then had some breakfast, still naked.

Chris then had to get dressed to go and do his weekly shopping, Donna remained naked for now.

"I will probably be about an hour and a half," said Chris.

"Okay, but remember that you are in for a spanking when you get back," said Donna.

"Yeah, I know," said Chris, rather looking forward to it, and the fuck that would probably follow.

Chris got his shopping done, and he took it home, he then returned to Donna's house. The time was now approaching noon. Donna had put some clothes on, jeans and a T-shirt.

"You are a naughty boy, leaving me on our weekend together," said Donna.

"Am I?" said Chris.

"Yes, and naughty boys get their bottoms spanked," said Donna.

"So do naughty girls," responded Chris.

"That's as maybe, but right now we are discussing your bottom; I suggest that you bare it, young man," said Donna, relishing what was happening.

"Oh not bare, please," said Chris, in mock panic.

"Yes, bare, drop your trousers and boxers," ordered Donna.

Chris slowly undid his trousers and dropped them, he then slowly lowered his boxers to show that the idea of a spanking from Donna had made him erect.

"I don't want you making a mess on my jeans, so I had better take them off," said Donna, removing her jeans to show that she was naked underneath, naked and aroused.

Donna put her arse down on a kitchen chair that she had brought into the living room and indicated that Chris should get over her lap.

Chris got in position, his rigid penis brushing against Donna's thighs. Donna caressed the man's arse.

"I am going to spank you so hard," said Donna, delivering a slap to Chris's right arse cheek before she had finished speaking.

Donna did indeed spank him hard, her hand bouncing from buttock to buttock, getting harder and faster as she went. Chris wriggled and squirmed, it was hurting him, but turning him on immensely, he feared ejaculating on Donna's legs as the woman gave his arse a good tanning.

Chris's arse cheeks were glowing, when Donna finally stopped the spanking. Chris was thankful that he had not cum, but he had been very close.

"Get up," said Donna, her face flushed.

Chris scrambled up and put his hands on his buttocks, his erection pointed at Donna.

"Fuck you spanked hard," said Chris, rubbing his arse.

"I told you that I would; I see that your cock is still hard, let's see if I can cure that," said the seated Donna. leaning forward and locking her lips on Chris's erection. Donna sucked Chris's cock, also wanking it with her right hand, he would not last long.

"Oh, oh, oh, Donna," stammered Chris, as his body trembled and he spurted semen into Donna's mouth.

Donna sucked and swallowed, taking almost all of it down her throat.

"Oh fuck," breathed Chris, when he stopped cumming, his hand on Donna's head.

Donna removed her mouth from Chris's cock, and licked her lips.

"What can I do for you?" asked Chris, his penis softening.

"Just get stiff and fuck me tonight," replied Donna.

"I should be able to manage that," answered Chris.

Chris pulled up his boxers and trousers, and Donna put her jeans back on. They ate some lunch, with Chris reluctant to sit down.

There was no sex in the afternoon, there would be more at night.

"I think that I will tan your arse before we fuck tonight," said Chris, that evening.

"Whatever," replied Donna, who had enjoyed being fucked with a sore arse in the past. on the occasions that she had been.

They flirted during the later evening, and went upstairs about ten. They prepared for bed, including getting naked.

"Time to warm your buttocks," said Chris, sitting on the bed with his arse still tingling from his spanking several hours earlier.

"I expect a good fucking afterwards," said Donna, looking at Chris's already stiff prick.

"I intend to give you one; now get over my knee," said Chris.

Donna lay over Chris's lap, his stiff penis a bit uncomfortable for both of them until it got repositioned.

Chris rested his right hand on Donna's left arse cheek.

"I am going to turn your buttocks red," said Chris.

"Whatever," replied Donna, echoing what she had said earlier.

Chris wanted to give Donna a good spanking but did not want to really hurt her. He started slowly, slapping her from cheek to cheek. Donna was fully aware that he was holding back.

"Are you just going to play with my arse, or are you going to spank it?" said Donna, knowing that what she said might provoke Chris into giving her a good hiding.

"You want to be spanked harder? Okay, young lady," said Chris, immediately spanking Donna harder and faster than he had been.

Chris was getting into this, and Donna bucked and squirmed as her buttocks got redder and redder. She was also getting hugely turned on.

Chris spanked on and on, and Donna was now getting a good spanking. She was grunting and groaning, but not protesting.

At last, Chris stopped. His hand stung, so he knew that Donna's arse cheeks must do too.

"Right, you have been spanked," said Chris, leaving Donna free to get up.

"I have been, haven't I?" said a red-faced Donna, as she got off Chris's lap and gingerly touched her spanked buttocks.

"Now, let's have that fuck that you wanted," said Chris, standing up with his penis rigid.

Donna sat on the bed, squealing as she did so, then lay on her back and raised and spread her legs. Chris got in between her legs, and his penis slid effortlessly into Donna's saturated cunt. Chris wanted to give her a good fucking, not least to thank her for the blowjob after his spanking.

Chris fucked Donna hard and fast from the off, he wanted her cumming as soon as possible, and he succeeded.

"Fuck, fuck, cumming," announced Donna. Chris wanted her cumming again as soon as possible, as he continued the fucking. Donna's very sore arse was adding to her arousal.

Chris made Donna cum a second and a third time before his ejaculation could be held off no longer, and he spurted his spunk into her.

They eventually fell asleep and slept quite long into Sunday morning.

"Good morning," said Donna, looking at the quite handsome Chris.

"Good morning," replied Chris, hardly believing that he was waking up with this hot and attractive woman.

"How is your penis this morning?" said Donna, taking Chris's cock in her right hand, and immediately feeling it start to swell.

"Seems pleased to see your right hand," smiled Chris, his fingers going to Donna's vagina, she shifted position a bit to give him better access.

After a period of mutual masturbation, and some kissing, Donna rolled onto her back, and Chris mounted her.

This time they made love gently and sensually, and Donna's first orgasm of the morning was a long time coming, but very satisfying when it arrived. Chris's ejaculation sparked a second orgasm for Donna.

They got up, showered and had what was really a brunch because it was now well into Sunday morning.

"Are you staying tonight?" asked Donna.

"I would love to, but hadn't better because I have to be at work early tomorrow," replied Chris.

"Okay, but we will have other nights, won't we?" said Donna.

"I certainly hope so," responded Chris.

Late in the afternoon, Chris's penis was again moving in and out of Donna's cunt, as they had their last fuck of the weekend. They both came hard.

They spent a while post-fuck in each other's arms.

"Thank you for a wonderful weekend, Donna," said Chris.

"Thank you, Chris, you are so good at fucking me," replied Donna.

"I am looking forward to the next time," said Chris.

"Me too," replied Donna.

A bit later, Chris got dressed and headed for home. They had not arranged their next meeting, but they both knew that there would be one.

After all, they had each other's phone numbers.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments