Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hand While Gaming

"Johnny gets a hand while playing some Mario Kart"

38
6 Comments 6
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Nothing in this story is real or should be considered as such. This story contains elements of cheating, an extremely casual handjob, and yes, also features sexual acts between consenting adults. It also involves some very (ideally) kinky character behavior and motivation. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I welcome any feedback and I'm always excited to discuss the story and characters, and chatting/bouncing around ideas for future stories. I hope you enjoy delving into my insane mind."

“Woah, what are you doing?”

Johnny sat up on the couch, trying to jerk his crotch away from the girl on sitting on the floor in front of him, the one trying to pull down the front of his shorts and reach for his dick.

“What?” Judy said, eyebrows raised in confusion. “I was just going to give you a handjob.”

“But that’s... You...” Johnny said, stumbling over his words and attempting to bring his thoughts together after her surprising, matter-of-fact response. The fact that she looked even cuter with her face turned up at him like that didn’t help much either. “I have a girlfriend.”

“I know that, dude,” Judy laughed. The cheerful sound drew his eyes to her lips and smile. He found the slightly oversized canines among the otherwise perfect row of teeth oddly tantalizing. “That’s why it’s just a handjob.”

While he attempted to process that information, Judy took the opportunity to tug his shorts lower, revealing more and more of his cock until the whole thing flopped out into the open, already semi-hard and thick, much to his embarrassment. He wished he could blame his chubby on the fact that Judy was about to touch his dick, but the truth was that he sported a half-hard-on the entire time they’d been hanging out and playing video games. Just being around her caused that reaction.

Judy and Johnny became friends only a couple of months ago. They met at a comic shop and bonded over a mutual love of video games and the Wonder Twins. They hung out a lot more since then, but this was the first time he went over to her place to play some Mario Kart. He had worried that his girlfriend Bethany might balk at the idea of him and Judy alone in her apartment, especially with how much time the two friends spent talking, but she didn’t really see Judy as any sort of temptress. Johnny understood why.

A tomboy in the truest sense, Judy felt more like one of the guys than a girl. Her love of video games, sporty attitude, and sense of fashion only further contributed to that impression. However, for Johnny, there was no question of Judy’s femininity, at least physically. Her boyish, short-cropped hair went really well with her pixie-like face, and no amount of t-shirts and jeans could hide the oversized breasts and curvy butt lying underneath.

The contrast of Judy’s hot body with her tomboy personality made her so attractive to him. It was the opposite of Bethany. Johnny’s girlfriend was both very girlie and highly religious. She wore her long brown hair in a thick braid or loose curls, and she dressed in skirts, button tops, and cardigans — all of which hid her already lacking assets. She didn’t like video games and would much rather watch a romantic period piece than an action flick.

She also would never, ever do anything like this.

“We really shouldn’t—ooohhh!”

Judy wrapped her fingers around his shaft and the moan that came from the feeling of her soft hand on his dick cut off his protests. She leisurely stroked at his cock and it hardened in her grasp, steeling itself and extending out further into the air.

“You obviously haven’t had a lot of girl friends, huh?”

“A few. Bethany just doesn’t—”

“Not girlfriends,” she said with a roll of her emerald eyes. She adjusted her position on the floor, getting comfortable by side-sitting onto her legs and bracing on one hand. The other one continued to pump at him at a steady pace. “Girl. Friends. Friends that are girls.”

JennaHarmon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennaHarmon

“I guess... not?” he panted out. She shook her head and increased her pace, fist flying faster across his shaft. “Oh, jeez, fuck.”

“Yeah, I figured. Well, it’s not a big deal. Just a casual handjob between friends.” She glanced at the television and then back at him. “You can do another race if you want. I’ll hop back in on the next one.”

“Uh,” Johnny stared down at her. She looked back up at him expectantly, her hand moving up and down his dick half-a-foot away from her cute face. She acted like this was no big deal, that jerking him off was just a casual “just friends” hangout activity. Like hell, he was going to correct her or break whatever spell was happening by doing something wrong. He picked up his controller and went to the character select. “Sure.”

Judy shifted in her spot so she could get a good view of the screen. “Peach, huh? I always found Rosalina more fuckable looking.”

The race kicked off and a twist of her fist around his cockhead almost made him miss the starting boost. While he played a lot of Mario Kart, this was by far the hardest race he ever ran. Splitting his concentration between Judy beating him off and grabbing and using items was a true mindfuck.

“Dude, don’t toss it in front of you,” Judy said, talking over the sounds of the game and the fap-fap-fap of his dick. “Drag it behind you and swipe them.

“Fuck yeah!” she exclaimed when he followed her advice. Her jacking picked up speed and he groaned in pleasure. “There you go. Yeah, do it, get that bitch!” He bumped Daisy off the track and her fist became a blur. “Yes! Ugh, hate her.” The better he did, the faster and more frantic she jerked him off. Heading into the final lap, he was maintaining first place, and he could feel his orgasm approaching. “Watch out! Come on, dude.”

Her fist slowed as he ran over a banana peel. He nearly screamed. Recovering, he got back into it, grabbing double items. He passed fourth, and third. Her hand returned back to top speed. Panting heavily, he tossed a red shell and knocked out second place.

“Yes!” She sat up a little higher onto her haunches. The stream of precum that dripped from his tip allowed her hand to glide across his shaft, the sound of her jacking turning wet and slick. He drew closer to first. “Come on! Almost there. You can do it. Come on, dude.” Teeth gritted and grunting, Johnny rocked his hips into her hand. He was so close, but he couldn’t catch them. Then, a blue angel. The turtle shell slammed down into the first place npc and he drifted to avoid the explosion, passing and taking the spot. “Yes! Fuck yes! Go! Do it! Fucking do it! Yes yes yes!”

Johnny crossed the finish line.

He let go of his controller and arched his hips off the couch. Judy spun her body and got between his legs. Her hand still pumping at his shaft, she leaned forward and opened her mouth, pixie-haired head hovering right above his cockhead. A thick, sticky eruption of jizz blasted into Judy’s mouth. Rope after rope of cum coating her tongue and her palate. Johnny grunted, each stream feeling like a heavy deluge in and of itself.

Finally, he drained himself dry and collapsed back down onto the cushions. Releasing his deflating dick, Judy got up from the ground and swallowed twice, gulping his seed down into her stomach. With a satisfied sigh, she plopped back down next to him and picked up her controller.

“Okay, I’m ready to jump back in. Let me know when you’re ready to go again.” Her eyes drifted down to his flaccid cock. “And when you’re... ready to go again.”

Published 
Written by writer4hire69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments