Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Cost a Coffee

"One woman, strong black coffee and..."

31
33 Comments 33
12.1k Views 12.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks
It had been a long, difficult day for the smartly dressed woman who stepped into her favourite coffee shop on the way home. As always, she used caffeine to unwind and she waited patiently in the queue at the counter waiting for her turn to be served.

At last, although no more than a few minutes, the Barrista looked at her.

“Good evening,” he smiled, recognising her instantly, “Black eye?”

“Yes please,” she replied, “I need it tonight!” and handed over her cup for him to fill.

“Bad day?” the Barista asked as he turned to his colleague, nodding as the woman answered his question briefly.

“Filter with two shots of espresso in it,” he said and returned to his customer.

“She is new and hasn't learned all the terms yet,” he explained as she held her smartphone in front of the scanner to pay.

“That's fine,” he said, checking the screen, “Enjoy.”

“Oh, I will,” was her retort as she stepped to the end of the counter to collect her drink.

In the far corner of the shop was a table with a low, comfortable looking armchair and it was vacant so she headed straight for it and sank down into its welcoming cushions.

She took a sip of the thick nectar in the plastic cup and sat back with a sigh.

As she let the stresses and strains of the day dissolve away and the soothing effect of the extra strong coffee began to take effect, she decided that now would be a good time to catch up on the novel she was attempting to write so she dipped into her bag and took out a small netbook.

Once it had booted she plugged in a memory stick and, from the files list, selected the chapter she was working on, reading through what she had written so far and making a couple of corrections, putting right some typographical errors and altering small parts of the tale to flow better.

Time seemed to fly by when she worked in this way but it didn't matter, she was not in a hurry and she was happy to just sit and work undisturbed.

The coffee shop was not busy, about half full of people, some chatting, some just sitting, sipping their drinks and others reading books or newspapers.

The door to the street creaked open and the sound made her look up and when she did, she stared because through the door walked the most amazing creature she had ever seen! A young woman, maybe twenty years younger than herself and so fantastically sexy she could not tear her eyes away.

She must have been six feet tall and most of that was her legs! This woman had the longest legs she had ever seen and perfectly clad in sheer black nylon supported by heels which must have been at least six inches high!

It took a real effort to prevent her jaw from dropping as the newcomer walked slowly and purposefully towards the counter.

She let her eyes follow the amazing legs as they moved across the floor and her gaze moved upwards, taking in the very short black leather pleated skirt which revealed the lower edge of the thicker nylon at the top of her legs. Continuing higher, admiring the black satin bustier that fitted her trim waist perfectly and accentuated her full, but not large, breasts and trimmed with black lace and then... the face!

What a face! So pretty and perfect and made up with black eye liner and mascara and dark, dark red lipstick covering her perfect lips.

Her eyes were deep brown, black almost, and smouldering as they watched the Baristas looking at her as she approached.

This amazing vision was crowned with a mass of jet black, long, straight, thick, shiny hair.

The mature woman sat and stared as this beauty ordered her drink, paid and moved to the end of the counter whilst it was prepared.

As she waited, she scanned the room for somewhere to sit and when she turned towards her, the woman dropped her gaze rapidly back to her netbook on the table in front of her, hoping that this gorgeous young woman had not seen her staring.

Her heart began to pound as, from the corner of her eye, she saw her take her drink and walk towards her and her face burned when the young woman spoke:

“Is this seat taken?” she asked, indicating the armchair on the other side of the small, low table. “Do you mind if I sit there?” her voice sultry and silky smooth like dark chocolate and with no trace of an accent.

“Oh, erm, no, of course. Be my guest.” she answered, haltingly. Trying her utmost not to give away her nerves at being in such close proximity to so perfect a being.

She stared at the screen, the words all began to blend and swim. She tried to think and began to type but nothing appeared. She back spaced to erase the jumble of letters her uncontrolled fingers had typed and stared once again. She read the last paragraph again to try to get some ideas but it didn't register so she read it again and still, nothing but the sweet, fresh smell of Calvin Klein.

She swivelled her eyes upwards so discretely and looked at the young woman's knees pressed tightly together, the hissing of the nylon mesh, deafening to her, as she moved her legs ever so slightly. 

 "I hope I am not distracting you from your work.” the sensual voice purred from the other armchair.

The woman looked up and directly into those dark eyes, slightly crinkled at the edges as they danced and sparkled as she spoke.

“Oh, no, erm, it is nothing important...” her voice trailed away as her throat dried up completely.

Leaning forwards, she reached for her cup and took a mouthful, swallowing slowly.

“Please,” the younger woman spoke, “Don't let me stop you.”

The woman looked back at her screen but still it made no sense. Nothing written there made any impression in her mind at all and, once again, she let her eyes peep over the top but this time, there was no insanely loud hissing as the knees across from her were no longer touching but had parted ever so slightly, just enough for her to see that those perfect legs were clad in expensive, hold up stockings and the briefest hint of the smooth, pale flesh above.

“Oh my lord!” she thought, swallowing. Her face was burning with an intensity she had never known and between her own legs she could feel the slippery moisture beginning to make itself obvious.

Squeezing her thighs surreptitiously, she leaned forwards trying to find some control for her typing fingers. Leaning forwards like this, because of the height of the table in front of her upon which she had placed her netbook, was becoming uncomfortable as her breathing became heavier but her stomach was restricted by its pressure on her legs and made her feel very conscious of the exaggerated movement as she tried so hard to control her breathing.

She stared at the screen but still there was just a jumble of words. Again her eyes wandered over the top of the screen at she looked at those perfect, shiny black nylon knees and gasped! Now she could see beyond the tops of the stockings. Those wonderful legs were now just separated sufficiently for her to see...

Her heart stopped for a millisecond, for what she could see made her head spin.

She looked up at the beautiful young woman who was gazing directly at her.

“You're not wearing...” she breathed with tremendous effort as her lungs just didn't seem to be working properly any more.

“No,” the young woman smiled, parting her legs just a little more, “I never do.”

The woman turned her eyes back down and felt her own moisture bubbling inside of her. The pit of her stomach was filled with seemingly millions of butterflies, fluttering, and her breathing was laboured now. Inside she trembled uncontrollably.

She saw the prettiest, smoothest flower, glistening with tiny beads of its own moisture decorating the almost totally hidden lips and just the tip of a tiny button beginning to peep from the top of this sweet valley.

The woman flexed her thigh muscles again, trying to control the heat that was generating there and looked back at the beautiful face and smouldering eyes of this amazing female.

“Do you like it?”

The words rang in her ears and were almost lost in the noise of the blood hissing in her ears and pounding of her heartbeat, deafening.

The woman nodded, slowly, jerkily.

“Yes,” she whispered, unable to hide the nerves, the lust, in her voice.

“Can you afford it?”

The question stunned her and snapped her back to reality.

“You mean you're a...?” the sentence cut short for fear of offence.

The young nymph nodded, still smiling.

“An escort, call girl, prostitute. Call me what you will.”

The woman's legs trembled as she considered the implications of what she just heard but it was too late.

creamy_ebonyyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
creamy_ebonyyy

Her blood was racing through her veins and her brain was flooded now, unable to think rationally.

“How much do you...”

“One thousand pounds,” came the matter of fact reply, “For the whole night.”

Now her arms were trembling, she was losing all normal functions of thought and movement. She was so hot now!

“But that's... I can't... I don't have that amount of money.”

In a way, she was relieved. She didn't have it, couldn't afford it, problem solved.

For a moment or two, their eyes locked, searching into each others soul, the mature woman completely spellbound by her lust. She felt a bead of moisture forming on her upper lip.

“I like you, that is why I chose you,” the young temptress informed her. “Perhaps...”

The woman froze, unable to move or speak, almost holding her breath. The only sound was the blood rushing and pounding in her ears.

“Do you live alone?” she heard, just, and nodded the affirmative, stiffly and with immense effort.

The young woman's eyes narrowed before she slowly nodded and spoke again.

“Hmm, yes. I like you. You are sexy and pretty.”

“Thank you,” the woman whispered.

“Hmm...” again,then, “Yes, I will come home with you, if you wish and I will charge you just Two Hundred pounds.”

From below, the woman spotted a slight movement and looked down. Those magnificent legs had moved ever so slightly further apart and she could clearly see the glistening moist object of her hitherto suppressed desires.

It was no good, all reasoning had abandoned her and she nodded agreement, even knowing full well that Two Hundred pounds was all she had left.

Using every ounce of the strength she had left in her, she shut down her Netbook and removed the memory stick before placing them in her bag, together with her long empty cup and got shakily to her feet.

As they left, she was concious of every face in the shop staring at them, even the Baristas and she burned with a fierce glow of embarrassment and desire.

Her apartment was just a few blocks away and they two walked in silence, the woman

slightly behind, watching the amazing movement of the young woman's hips and her short skirt as it swung, desiring with an intensity so fierce that it completely overrode any sense of safety she ever had.

When they reached her flat she unlocked the door with a hand shaking so much it took her three attempts to get the key lined up and turn the lock.

She stepped back to allow the statuesque beauty to enter then followed her inside, closing the door to reason behind her.

“I, I have never done such a thing before...” she said, timidly, half hoping this young woman of beauty would take the lead and show her what to do.

“Well,” the answer came quickly, “Money first.”

“Oh! Oh, yes, sorry. I will get it.”

The young woman stopped her by holding her arm gently.

“No, not yet. You can pay afterwards, if you still think I deserve it,” she said, then added, “Which you will...”

The woman stood still, uncertain of what to do next but one thing she was certain of was that she would enjoy it, whatever happened!

Her new found... friend? lover? Neither, but whatever she was, bent forwards and placed her lips against hers.

The shock hurt, like thousands of volts had just sparked across and burned her and then she threw her arms around the younger neck and pressed against her lips, parting, teeth clashing, tongues searching and dancing with an energy she had never known.

The ultra-current generated was coursing through her whole being. Her heart thudding, trying desperately to break out, her ears hissing but more, she noticed, was the moisture flooding from her, soaking into her gusset.

She began to move her hands down to the hem of the short leather skirt and lifted the hem, allowing her hand to slip beneath the soft, supple leather, her fingers seeking, and finding, the gentle curve of a perfectly formed, firm globe of pliant flesh.

She squeezed gently and the young woman pressed herself against her so she allowed her leg to fit neatly between those beautiful long columns and allowed her nylon clad thigh to rub against the soft, moist petals.

The young woman mewed softly and the woman felt moisture escape onto her thigh as she moved slowly back and forth against the super heated flesh.

She felt the buttons of her jacket slowly part and she allowed it to fall to the floor behind her. She felt hands kneading her soft, yet still firm, breasts through the thin satin fabric of her blouse and then, that too joined her jacket on the floor behind her.

She struggled to breathe as a hot sweet tongue explored the innermost recesses of her mouth.

In no time at all, almost without realising, she was naked and every part of her body was being explored by soft, slender fingers.

They squeezed and rubbed, pulled, pressed, turned and entered every conceivable orifice. She felt fingers pulling at her hair as they kissed, fingers pushing into her steaming wetness and then, without warning, a finger pushed into her back passage, making her gasp, not with shock but with sheer wantonness and abandon. She pushed back against the finger, wanting it deeper inside her, feeling it move around, pushing, exploring!

Her own fingers found the their way into the young woman's core. Slipping easily inside the soaking entrance. She inserted another, pushing upwards, revelling in the heat and velvet texture, feeling the undulations as she searched and found that sacred spot and she was wet! So very wet that her fingers moved without hindrance of friction.

Suddenly, her mind snapped! She grabbed the young woman and pushed her through the door and backwards onto the big double bed where she jumped up and straddled her, legs either side of this perfect body.

Like a beast unleashed she quickly unfastened the ties of her bustier and pulled the two halves apart, exposing her luscious breasts with dark nipples straining upwards.

She fell upon them like a hawk devouring its prey and sucked and bit, pulling each one and rolling them between tongue and teeth.

The young woman moaned and thrashed like a thing possessed as her more mature customer moved down her taut, toned and tanned abdomen, pausing only briefly at the jewel in her navel.

The woman knelt back and lifted the soft leather skirt above the young woman's hips, leaving her exposed and then, just as suddenly, pushed her legs apart and dived down between them, sucking and licking, lapping at the copious flow of moisture until her face and chin were gleaming.

The young woman shouted out as she felt a finger insinuate itself into her tightest place and begin to twist and turn, working in deeper and deeper as tongue and lips worked magic on her labia, her nub screaming for release as it pushed outwards, expanding, swelling, straining.

The woman licked and sucked, pushed and turned and her young victim could take no more. As she felt the tight flesh of her sphincter grip tightly around her finger, she pushed deeper, harder and sucked hard upon the now fully exposed button and then... she bit! Pressing her teeth firmly against the now ultra-sensitive flesh.

The young woman screamed out uncontrollably, her back arching and her head pressing hard into the duvet, her whole body tensed and raised until, amid a myriad of twitches and jerks, she sank back into the soft, warm cover.

The woman sucked and nipped a little longer, each time causing this wondrous female to buck and twitch until she pushed her away, gently, unable to bear any more.

For a few moments, they rested in each others arms, the woman happy that she had brought this experienced young woman to such an explosive climax.

“Oh my good Lord,” the young woman finally uttered, able once more to breathe normally. “That was absolutely incredible, my heart is still pounding!”

She turned her head to the woman and smiled, stroking her hair back from her shining forehead.

“When can we play this game again? I love it!”

The woman sat back and looked at the screen. A satisfied smile played around her lips.

“Yes,” she thought, “That should do it. Wonder if it has a chance in the competition.”

She shut down the Netbook and removed the memory sick from the side before placing both in her bag, followed by the cold and empty cup then, she stood up, looked at the empty armchair opposite and smiled a knowing smile.

As she left, she bid the Baristas 'good night'.

“Good night, Anna,” they replied, “Take care.”

Published 
Written by Annamagique
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments