Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Girl's Night Out

"Vicki and Valerie share some girl time"

24
3 Comments 3
2.1k Views 2.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Bill was home in Oklahoma, and Trey was away on business. Vicki decided it was time for a girl's night out, so she picked up the phone and made a quick call.

“Hello, Valerie?”

“Hey, Vicki,” Valerie replied.

“I was just thinking. Billy isn't here, and I know that Trey is out of town, so why don't you and I go out for a while and spend some time together?”

Valerie was speechless. She paused for what seemed like an eternity, then said, “I never thought you would be interested in seeing me alone. Vicki, I would love to go out with you!”

“Then it's a date,” Vicki replied. “How about I come over and pick you up at around six?”

With a huge smile, Valerie said, “That would be so awesome.”

The two hung up their phones and proceeded to get ready for a night of feminine fun.

Vicki took a quick shower, taking care to be sure her pussy was perfectly smooth, sat at the mirror and began brushing her hair applying a subtle amount of makeup. Valerie, meanwhile was going through the same ritual.

Vicki was beginning to anticipate the evening. She and her cousin had been out many times and had sex with many people. As of late, they began including Valerie and Trey in their sex club; Valerie first and then Trey. But tonight would be different. Vicki had just made her first date with a woman; just one-on-one.

Valerie was equally excited about the evening. Bill and Vicki were her first experience with swinging, and Vicki was the first girl Valerie ever had sex with. Tonight would also be her first date with a woman.

The time seemed to tick by slowly until six o'clock finally arrived, and, since they lived next door to each other, Vicki just walked over to Valerie's house. Nervously, Vicki knocked on the door, and Valerie soon answered. Vicki stared wide-eyed at Valerie when she opened the door. “Valerie, you look amazing!”

Valerie stood in the doorway wearing high heels, a knee-length blue skirt, and a red and white checkered blouse buttoned half way which beautifully showcased her little titties. She blushed slightly and looked Vicki over from top to bottom. “You look very nice yourself,” Valerie replied.

Vicki was wearing a pair of toe sandals, comfortably fit jeans, and a light blue pullover cotton shirt that allowed her nipples to subtly poke through the fabric.

Vicki reached forward and gently grabbed each of Valerie's hands. Vicki pulled them to her mouth where she gently kissed the back of each hand. “Oh my,” Valerie said with a smile, “you are quite the romantic.”

Vicki smiled and led Valerie from her house Holding hands, the two walked next door and got into Vicki's small red car. The two headed off to dinner. Vicki had chosen a small Italian restaurant known for its excellent cuisine and romantic atmosphere. The two sat across the small table from each other. The candle on the table flickered its illuminating dance causing each of their faces to glow in the dimly lit dining room. The other patrons in the restaurant looked over with astonishment as they watched two ladies who were undoubtedly on a date; their small town was not accustomed to such a display. Neither Vicki nor Valerie cared anything about the curious onlookers. As far as they were concerned, they were the only two people in the restaurant.

After dinner, Vicki took Valerie to the nearby riverside, where they strolled hand-in-hand beside the river. The two were enjoying the warm, moonlit stroll as they walked silently next to the river flowing next to their path.

Vicki stopped and turned to Valerie. Pulling her close, Vicki whispered, “I am glad that we are having this time together.”

Valerie looked up at her sexy neighbor and said, “I am glad, too.”

They stared into each other's eyes for a moment and began to get closer. Their eyes closed, and their lips met in mid-air. Their arms tightly wrapped around each other as their hungry mouths met and began sensuously kissing one another.

Coming up for air, Vicki said, “That was so sweet, Val.”

Valerie blushed and answered, “I love it, too.”

The two of them headed back to Valerie's house for a nightcap. Valerie had gone into the kitchen to grab a wine cooler for each of them and then returned to join Vicki on the couch. Not a word was spoken as they gazed into each other's eyes while sipping on the drinks. The two scooted next to each other where they once again began kissing, Their tongues began wrestling each other while they were passionately making out.

Vicki's hand reached up and began caressing Valerie's tits through her checkered blouse. Vicki could feel Valerie's small nipples erect and pointing through her top. Valerie returned the favor and slipped her hand underneath Vicki's top.

Vicki could feel Valerie's warm hand against her tit and dove her tongue deeper into Valerie's mouth.

Valerie began lightly pinching Vicki's extended nipple, rolling it in between her fingertips. Vicki pulled back slightly and pulled her top up and over her head, exposing her breasts to her friend. Vicki then cupped her right tit with her right hand. Reaching around with her left hand, Vicki guided Valerie's head downward.

Instinctively, Valerie began sucking on Vicki's breast. Vicki moaned with pleasure while she enjoyed the feeling of Valerie's tongue flicking her nipple inside Valerie's hot mouth. Valerie savored Vicki's sweet titty for a moment and then began sucking on the other tit. Vicki lifted her tits so that Valerie could lick underneath her tits and around the two mounds of feminine pleasure.

Valerie soon raised her head and pressed her nose lightly against the tip of Vicki's nose. They were staring into each other's eyes when Valerie whispered, “I want you, Vicki, I really want you tonight.”

“I want you too, Valerie,” Vicki replied.

Valerie stood up slowly and reached for Vicki's hands. With Valerie leading, the two went into the bedroom.

Once there, Vicki sat on the edge of the bed. Valerie stood in front of her and began stripping. Vicki watched with renewed pleasure as her petite neighbor began removing her clothes. Very soon, Valerie was standing before her, totally naked and unashamed. Vicki admired Valerie's small breasts, then looked slowly downward to see Valerie's wonderful little pussy; it was totally bare and formed a perfect camel toe. Vicki reached forward and touched Valerie's pussy lightly. Valerie shivered slightly while Vicki's finger began exploring the pussy. First, Vicki slipped one single finger between the folds of Valerie's cunt lips and massaged it gently. Then, sliding a little further, Vicki's finger easily slid deep inside Valerie's pussy.

Standing in front of Vicki, Valerie spread her legs a little further apart while she enjoyed Vicki's finger inside her pussy. “Oh Vicki,” Valerie gasped, “I never thought I would feel this way about another woman.”

Vicki silently agreed. She was more than a little surprised about the feelings she was beginning to feel for Valerie.

Vicki stood from the bed and slipped out of Valerie's smooth fuck hole, too. Vicki was a little taller than Valerie and she leaned over and the two began sharing another passionate kiss. While they were kissing, Valerie reached over and opened Vicki's pants and pulled them downward. Valerie's hand slid down across Vicki's hot, smooth pussy and she began giving Vicki the same pleasure that she had felt only moments ago.

While they embraced, the pair fell to the bed, and Vicki rolled over on top of Valerie. Vicki began traveling down Valerie's hot body and started sucking on Valerie's perky tits one at a time. Valerie had wrapped her legs around Vicki's body seemingly making Vicki her lustful prisoner. Vicki managed to slide down Valerie's body, kissing and licking her stomach along the way. Vicki's tongue began to slide down to Valerie's waiting pussy. Vicki could already sense the moist love petals from in between Valerie's legs, and Valerie moaned in anticipation of the pleasure she was about to receive.

Vicki's face was now in between Valerie's legs and she stopped momentarily to admire Valerie's beautiful pussy. Then, opening her mouth wide, Vicki covered the smooth clam in its entirety while her tongue began its exploration of Valerie's sweet playground.

“Oh fuck that feels good,” Valerie said loudly as she arched her back in pleasure. She felt Vicki's mouth as it devoured her happy pussy. Vicki's tongue slid easily deep inside Valerie's vaginal cave and savored each drop of juice that it produced. Vicki's hand, meanwhile had slid underneath Valerie's bottom and began massaging Valerie's ass.

“Eat me, Vicki,” Valerie cried out. Vicki was more than happy to cooperate as she enjoyed slurping the juices from her friend's dripping cunt.

Vicki raised her head so that she could once again admire Valerie's tender pussy. Holding her hand palm up, Vicki slowly slid her middle finger inside Valerie's pussy. After a few slow thrusts, Vicki inserted a second finger inside Valerie. Valerie's body shivered as she accepted Vicki's loving hand. Finally, a third finger slid inside, continually loosening the petite woman's pussy. Finally, Vicki was fucking Valerie with all four fingers.

AnneJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnneJohnson

Valerie began rocking her body while she enjoyed Vicki's loving hand. “Oh Vicki,” she cried, “I love you so much.”

With her hand deep inside Valerie, Vicki quickly looked up at Valerie who was really enjoying the attention. Vicki removed her fingers from Valerie's cunt, each finger was dripping juice. Vicki raised her hand to her mouth, and Valerie watched lustfully as Vicki began licking each finger clean, savoring the taste of Valerie's juice.

Vicki then leaned down and pressed her mouth on Valerie's and began kissing her. Valerie could taste her own pussy on Vicki's face as the two made out, Vicki then moved down to kiss the base of Valerie's neck and then slid up to her ear. Valerie could feel Vicki's hot breath on her ear. Then Vicki whispered, “I love you too, Valerie.”

The two immediately began making out, rolling naked all over Valerie's bed. Finally, Valerie said, “Hey, I got something to show you.”

Vicki watched curiously as her new girlfriend got out of bed and bent over to retrieve something from the bottom drawer of her bureau. Vicki admired the petite girl's ass and loved the way her pussy lips poked out from behind as Valerie searched for her treasure.

“Here it is,” Valerie declared.

Vicki looked with horny anticipation as she watched Valerie climbing back into bed holding a long dildo that had a wonderfully shaped cock head at each end. “Trey bought this for me and he said he wanted to watch you and me using it,” Valerie said.

“Hmmmm,“ Vicki said, “it certainly looks interesting.”

Vicki lay back on the bed and spread her legs open as wide as possible. Valerie positioned herself in front of Vicki's pussy and leaned over to begin licking Vicki's hairless mound. Vicki closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Valerie's tongue exploring her quivering womanhood. Within short order, Vicki felt Valerie's tongue sliding as deep into her pussy as possible. Vicki pressed downward, planting her pussy tightly against her girlfriend's face.

After a few minutes of masterful pussy eating, Valerie raised up and began rubbing one end of the double-headed dildo against Vicki's pussy hole. “Can I fuck you, sweetheart,” Valerie asked.

“Oh god yes,” Vicki replied. “Fuck me, Valerie, I want you so bad, my love.”

Holding the toy with two hands, Valerie began to slowly slide the end of the dildo inside Vicki's love tunnel. Vicki arched her back as she accepted the phony cock into her hungry pussy. Valerie began sliding the dildo in and out of Vicki's hot pussy; the juices began making sloshing sounds and Valerie was greatly entertained by watching hot Vicki's pussy lips wrapping around the cock and seemingly sucking it in deeper.

Valerie stood up on her knees and, while one end was still buried inside Vicki, Valerie began sliding the other end into her little pussy. The two of them were getting fucked by the same toy.

The double-headed dildo was flexible enough so that Valerie could lay on top of Vicki while each of them had a pussy full of joyous cock.

Valerie's moaned deeply as she began kissing Vicki passionately, Their combined heat of their bodies began soaking the sheets in a mixture of sweat and pussy juice. Vicki's tongue darted upwards and explored Valerie's hot mouth as she enjoyed the feeling of being stuffed by the dildo from below.

Valerie raised her head slightly and the two stared into each other's eyes.

“I never thought I would feel this way about another woman,” Vicki said.

“Me too, Vicki,” Valerie replied, “but you are one amazing lady, and I do think that I love you.”

Vicki stared up at her girlfriend and said, “I think I feel the same way.”

“Be my girlfriend, Valerie,” Vicki asked.

“Oh yes, Vicki, yes.” The two began kissing once again.

Vicki's pussy began swelling, and she could sense that an orgasm was soon to happen. “I want to cum all over your face, Valerie,” Vicki said.

Valerie eagerly rolled off of Vicki and lay flat on her back.

Vicki quickly climbed on top of Valerie, straddling her face. Vicki reached down between her legs and began vigorously rubbing her clit. Valerie opened her mouth in anticipation.

“Oh fuck, Valerie, I am getting so close,” Vicki cried.

“Give it to me, Vicki,” Valerie said with a lustful passion, drench me with your passion juice!”

Just then, Vicki's pussy exploded, drenching her girlfriend's face with a shower of feminine juices. Valerie was somewhat surprised by the force of Vicki's squirt. She opened her mouth and began drinking every drop she could catch.

Vicki's body began to quiver as her orgasm began slowing down. She could feel Valerie's tongue sliding all along her pussy crack as she searched for juices to lap up into her hungry mouth.

Vicki dismounted from Valerie's face. Vicki lay on the bed and started staring into Valerie's eyes. “That was absolutely amazing,” Vicki whispered.

Valerie looked back at her and said, “I loved every drop of it. You taste so good, Vicki.”

Valerie had rolled onto her side to face Vicki. Vicki had reached over to pull Valerie close. “Vicki paused for a second while she summoned enough courage to ask Valerie a question. “Have you ever tried anal sex,” Vicki asked.

“Oh yes, Vicki, I love anal,” Valerie said.

“I would love to fuck your ass if you don't mind,” Vicki said.

Valerie instantly lay on her belly and raised her ass into the air. “Take me, Vicki, and do what you want. I need your love tonight.”

Vicki needed no more encouragement than that.

Vicki admired her petite girlfriend's ass, and she gently slid her fingertip in between Valerie's butt cheeks. “If you think I am going to fast, just say the word, and I will back off,” Vicki said.

“I trust you completely,” Valerie said.

Vicki turned her attention back to Valerie's perfectly rounded bottom. Vicki leaned forward and began to kiss on one butt cheek, and then the other. Then using both hands, Vicki spread Valerie's sweet butt cheeks apart and Vicki stopped to admire the pink rosebud in front of her. Vicki leaned forward and started at the top of Valerie's ass crack, and began sliding her tongue downward, using her oral muscle as an oath to anal paradise. Vicki's tongue began licking around Valerie's perfectly defined rim.

“Oh Vicki,” Valerie gasped, “that feels soooooo good.”

Vicki's tongue began slowly diving a little bit at a time into Valerie's tight asshole. Vicki raised up and inserted a fingertip. She could feel Valerie's tightness around her finger. “When you think you are ready for more lean back a little further.” Vicki immediately felt Valerie beginning to lean back. Vicki allowed her finger to slide in deeper, up and over her second knuckle. Very soon, Vicki had buried her finger completely inside Valerie's asshole.

As Valerie's ass began to loosen, Vicki slid in another finger, and then a third. Vicky began to hand fuck Valerie's ass much in the same way she had done Valerie's pussy a little earlier.

Vicki looked over to the side and noticed the double-headed dildo lying on its side. Since Valerie's ass was sufficiently relaxed, Vicki reached over and grabbed the phony cock, and began pressing it against Valerie's rear opening. “You ready for this,” Vicki asked.

“Oh, please Vicki,” Valerie responded, “make me yours!”

Vicki began applying pressure a little at a time. The head of the dildo began spreading Valerie's ass wide open and Vicki managed to slide in a couple of inches of the wide, plastic cock.

“Ooooo fucccccccck,” Valerie cried. “Deeper, Vicki, fuck me deeper!”

Eager to cooperate, Vicki pressed the cock deeper into Valerie's hungry hole. Valerie's ass was now spread to its limit as it was fed the phony cock. Valerie's leaned back a little, allowing the dildo further entry. Vicki watched with lustful amazement as she watched her girlfriend eagerly swallow that cock up and into her ass.

Vicki reached down and in between Valerie's legs and began massaging her pussy. Just then Valerie let out a cry and for the first time in her life, she began gushing out a fountain of lust, completely drenching Vicki's hand. Once the sex quake had subsided, Vicki threw herself on the bed next to Valerie.

They looked into each other's eyes once again, and Valerie said, “That was the best sex I think I ever had.”

Vicki smiled and returned the compliment.

A few seconds of awkward silence passed when Vicki was the first to break the silence. “Valerie, I never thought I would ever say this to another woman, but I think I do feel very strongly for you.”

“I feel the same way, Vicki,” Valerie said.

“You think that we could continue swinging and still be in love?”

“I wouldn't have it any other way,” Valerie answered.

The two fell into each other's arms and enjoyed a night's passion-filled rest.

Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments