Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Black Neighbor Fucks My Wife And Teen Daughter - Part 1

"My black neighbor convinces me to suck his cock."

131
19 Comments 19
369k Views 369k
5.9k words 5.9k words
Legendary Story

It took my family quite a while to get used to the lifestyle in Las Vegas after moving there from New York. My name is Connor, and my wife, Megan, and I grew up and went to college on Long Island. We married right after graduation and both had jobs in banking in Manhattan. Our daughter, Lindsey, was born one year later, and she was two years old when I got the opportunity to work for a major credit card company in Las Vegas.

We moved into a nice home with a pool in an upper-middle-class neighborhood in the suburbs and have lived there ever since. Megan decided to get a part-time job as a real estate agent, so she would be able to spend quality with Lindsey as she grew up. We were thirty-nine years old at the time of this story, and Lindsey had just turned sixteen.

We live in a great subdivision and have many good neighbors. Our best friends are next door to us, moved in a short time before us. They are a black couple, named Jared and Latoya, who were also thirty-nine, with a daughter, named Shona, who was sixteen. We had become such good friends that we allowed the girls to call the adults by our first names when no one else was around.

Lindsey and Shona went to high school together and became best friends from the moment they met. Their constant interaction as kids is one of the reasons we became such good friends with their parents. Jared is a handsome, athletic man, having played football as a starting linebacker in a Division I college. He’s six feet and three inches tall and is still very muscular, weighing about two hundred and ten pounds. He works out religiously and only recently quit his gym membership after purchasing weights and other equipment to allow him to workout at home.

His basement is unfinished, and he partitioned off a fifteen by fifteen feet workout room and outfitted it with a bench and a complete set of bar and hand weights. I've tried to keep in reasonable shape over the years, but at six feet tall and weighing one hundred and seventy-five pounds, I look small next to Jared. He invited me to work out with him, partly because we are friends, and also because we’d be able to spot one another on the bench while lifting.

We got into a routine of working out in the evenings on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and sometimes Saturdays. We run on the high school track on the other days. Jared is a fun, outgoing guy to be around, and I enjoy spending that time with him. I was getting noticeably stronger, and for the first time in my life I had real muscle definition, although, I still pale in comparison to Jared’s physique. We normally wear loose t-shirts and loose, mid-thigh length exercise shorts, along with our running shoes.

I had been working out with Jared for several weeks, when one Monday I noticed a change in his clothing. He had previously been wearing a jock strap under his shorts, and that day he started going commando. It's hard not to notice his genitals hanging between his legs without that jock strap on, especially when he's standing over me on the bench.

I was surprised to see that his soft, uncircumcised cock is very thick, and hung down almost to the hem of his shorts, which means it's almost eight inches long. His balls are the size of plums, and they hang low in his hairy, coal-black scrotum, almost as low as his cock.

It was embarrassing for me the first time I noticed him that way, and I couldn’t help comparing his genitals to mine. My soft dick is only two inches long and very thin, and it grows to almost five inches on hard, with what I guess is a normal thickness. I had heard the so-called common wisdom about black guys having bigger cocks than whites, and that's certainly the case when comparing Jared to me.

I did a little research on the internet and found an article that summarized several, supposedly scientific, studies. They concluded that, on average, black cocks are one to one and a half inches longer than whites, and thicker. They acknowledged that there are many examples of white cocks that are as big as or bigger than the black ones, but blacks still have the reputation for being much larger. One of the explanations is that black cocks tend to be longer and thicker than whites when soft, and they expand less when hard. That accounts for the way black cocks seem to look so thick and meaty when soft and hanging out.

They gave examples of black men who might be eight inches long soft, that grow to a little over ten inches. Other examples related to white cocks which might be two or three inches soft, growing to five, six, or seven inches when hard. That difference in soft-to-hard ratios explains some of the perceived differences in cock sizes. There was also some discussion about how black men tend to have bigger and lower-hanging testicles, but there was not much definitive research on that.

I’ve never had even the least bit of attraction to men sexually and had never really paid much attention to other men’s cocks. At least that was true until I saw Jared’s cock and balls dangling like that, only inches from my face.

He was so close that I smelled what is to me a pleasant, manly, and musky aroma. I found it hard not to stare up his shorts, and I like the way his meaty cock and balls move and swing so heavily as he moves about. His cock is amazing, and his balls remind me of some pictures I had seen somewhere of bulls’ black balls that are huge, hanging low, and swinging as they walk.

I was surprised and frankly embarrassed for myself at the interest I had in Jared’s cock and balls, and I couldn’t understand my fascination with them. I didn’t know if he was showing me his cock and balls on purpose and had an ulterior motive, or if it was just a fluke that he wasn’t wearing his jock strap that day.

Over the next two weeks working out together, I saw that he still wasn’t wearing his jock strap. It was hard to concentrate on my bench presses while looking up at his genitals. I didn’t realize how intently I had been staring at him until I glanced up and he was looking down at me with a big smile on his face. The weight bar was resting on the supports in between sets, but Jared didn’t move back as he had been doing on previous days. It was becoming more obvious that he wanted me to look at his genitals, and he must have had a reason for showing them to me.

After my next set he stood in the same place again. I thought to myself, ‘Fuck it. If he wants me to look, then I’ll let him see me taking even more interest.’  looked up his shorts, and even shifted my head like I was trying to see every bit of his junk. I must have looked for a full minute, and when I looked back at his face he was staring at me.

Then he reached down and gripped and rubbed his cock with his hand over his shorts as he said, “You’ve had a pretty good look at my cock and balls over the past couple of weeks, Connor, and it seems to me that you like what you see. Tell me what you think, buddy.”

I couldn’t believe that he was asking me to evaluate his genitals. I decided to play along and tell him the truth. I said, “Well, Jared, I have to admit that you’re cock and balls are pretty impressive. I like the way your cock is so thick and heavy, and the way your huge balls hang so low and swing when you move. But why do you care what I think about your fuck meat?”

He kept rubbing his cock and balls right in front of my face as he responded, “Latoya has literally been on the rag the last five days, and she’s also mad about something I said to her about two weeks ago. I’ve always gotten steady pussy from her in the past, so I’m just a little horny right now. I was hoping that you might have an interest in helping a buddy out.”

There it was: I thought he was asking me to give him a blowjob. I must admit, that with my new fascination with his cock, the idea of at least feeling his meat had already crossed my mind. But my self-respect wouldn’t let me admit something like that to my best friend. I decided to give him a conditional response that I thought would end the discussion, so we could continue with our workout.

I replied, “Honestly, Jared, that might be pretty tempting for me. But there’s no way in hell that I would do something like that for you, unless you had skin in the game too, so to speak. I’ve never done anything like that, and it would be a big deal to engage with a man that way. But, okay buddy, if you really want me to suck it for you, then you have to suck my dick, too. That way we’re both guilty and will have the incentive to keep it just between us.”

I really did think that would end the discussion and expected a quick negative response from him. Instead, he thought about it for a few seconds and said, “Damn, Connor, that's more than I could have hoped for. I’ve never done anything like this either, but my balls need draining and I want to try it. Just one thing though. We can adjust the bench and do it here, both at the same time. I wouldn’t be comfortable being in the weaker bottom position though, so as long as I can be on top and in control, let’s try it.”

Jared was eager to go ahead and he quickly adjusted the bench to the right height for him to stand and lean over me. He placed a cushioned pad on it for my comfort. I turned around with the top of my head hanging slightly over the foot of the bench. Then he tilted it down slightly so my head would be lower, and what he thought was the best angle for me to suck him. He must have already been thinking about us doing that, since he seemed to know exactly how he wanted to adjust the bench.

He pushed down his shorts, and I removed mine, and I was embarrassed for him to see my little, soft dick. He moved up to lean over me, and his thick and heavy cock slid across my face. It felt so strange being pinned under a big, black man that way, with his cock on my face, and I was conscious of the dampness of his black skin and strong musky and sweaty aroma.

Jared started gently humping my face as he said, “Go ahead, Connor, get your first taste of my black cock.”

Jared was leaning completely over me, and I even felt his breath on my dick. He was obviously waiting for me to go first, so I reached up with my hand and pulled his cock to my mouth. I tasted the pre-cum that was oozing out of his rubbery foreskin and had to open wide to take his cock head into my mouth.

I was feeling guilt and shame at being so debased as to suck the cock of another man, but that was offset by the thrill of the eroticism of the moment. His cock was quickly hardening in my mouth and Jared began to slowly thrust his hips, actually fucking my mouth. I humped my hips a little to signal him that he was supposed to be sucking my dick too, and he took my dick in his hand and started stroking it.

As he pushed more of his cock into my mouth, and continued only stroking my dick, it became apparent that he had no intention of sucking me. By then I was enthralled sucking his huge cock, which seemed to be almost eleven inches long, that I didn’t care that he wasn’t sucking me. He was fucking my face, mouth and throat like a cunt, as I felt his huge balls slapping against my forehead and head.

It looked and felt like I had about seven inches of his thick cock in my mouth and pushing into my throat and it was starting to gag me. He was beginning to moan and said, “Oh fuck, Connor, what a nice cunt mouth you have. Keep sucking, buddy, and I’ll feed you my cock cream in just another few seconds.”

Knowing that he was about to cum into my mouth was scary in some ways, and such a big turn on in others. I reached both arms up and around his hips and ass and matched his rhythm by pulling him into my mouth on each stroke. He finally stiffened and I felt his ass clench as his big cock began throbbing and flexing in my mouth. I felt and tasted squirt after squirt of his thick cum flooding into me, and I loved being inseminated like a cunt by him that way. I was so excited that I reached my own orgasm and shot my load onto my stomach.

As his cock softened and he kept fucking my mouth with short, shallow strokes, I continued holding him on me and aggressively sucking him, as I pushed my tongue into his foreskin to get any remaining drainage from his balls.

He said, “Damn, Connor, I had no idea that you’d like sucking me this much. And if you like my cock, wait until you get a taste of my balls.”

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and moved until his hairy, black scrotum and testicles were in my mouth. I loved sucking the velvety skin of his scrotum and moving his balls around in my mouth, one at a time. From that position my nose was rubbing up against his thick, bulging perineum, and I even sucked him there. After I finished sucking and licking his balls and perineum, we sat on the bench and talked.

I was embarrassed facing my best friend after having sucked his cock and balls and swallowing his cum, especially since he didn’t suck me. I knew that our relationship was changed forever. I looked at him and asked, “Why didn’t you suck my dick, like we agreed, Jared? I feel like I’ve been used and tricked into being your cock sucker. What was this all about?”

Jared laughed and said, “Sorry, buddy, but I didn’t know if you would be interested in sucking my cock when I removed my jock strap. I tried to get you to make the first move by dangling my junk in your face for two weeks, and then decided that I’d have to start things. I thought that you might be discovering some latent desire to suck me, because a completely heterosexual man would have complained about me going commando like that right in his face."

"You just kept staring at my cock and balls, and I could tell by the look on your face that it would only take a small nudge to get you to suck me. I’m not a homo and had no intention of sucking your little dick. Fuck, man, even jacking it for you grossed me out. I don’t know what possessed you to get so totally into sucking my cock and balls that way, but I can tell that you enjoyed it. I could never do that myself, man, and don’t really understand how you can suck another man’s cock and swallow his cum like some submissive little bitch.”

I looked at him and said, “I have to admit that I did enjoy it, but I still don’t understand why you would want another man, and especially your good friend, to be your cock sucker. A handsome and muscular guy like you shouldn’t have any trouble getting all the pussy you want on the side if Latoya’s not giving it up. Why settle for another man sucking you off?”

Jared laughed and put his hand on my shoulder as he said, “Why indeed, my friend? I’m not planning on settling for anything, and thanks for helping me to get to the heart of the matter. Now don’t get mad, but what I’d really like to do is fuck that sweet wife of yours. I’ve been looking at her pretty face, big tits, and nice ass for fourteen years now, and I’d really like to wet my cock in her cunt and pump her full of my Negro cum."

EvaPeachhh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaPeachhh

"I talked to one of my black friends about her. He’s been fucking his friend’s white wife for years now, and he said that given the fact that we're neighbors, and I am friends with both of you, the best way to get into her pussy would be by first making you my cock sucker."

"No offence, man, but he said that once a white husband with an average or smaller-sized dick gets a taste of big, black cock meat and cum, that he’d want his wife to enjoy it too. Apparently, some white couples just love servicing black men sexually. What do you say, Connor, is he right about that?”

He is right that Megan is hot, and she looks ten years younger than her age. She's petite at only five feet and three inches tall and weighs one hundred and ten pounds. Her pixie-cut, naturally blonde hair provides a beautiful backdrop for her very pretty face and blue eyes. She has a thin waist which blossoms into a firm and round ass, and her 35 DD tits look huge on her slight body. I’ve always been proud of her and the way she takes care of herself and have to admit that I enjoy it when other men drool over her. Megan can be flirty sometimes too, but I’ve never seen her take it too far.

Megan is likely especially attractive to Jared since his wife, Latoya, is a big woman. She’s almost five feet and eleven inches tall, and weighs probably two hundred and twenty pounds. I could see why Jared would be attracted to Megan, just as a contrast to his wife, if for no other reason. I had also read somewhere that black men are especially attracted to blonde-haired, white women.

Jared was so matter-of-fact about wanting to fuck Megan, and it was easy to envisage her being fucked by his big cock. I didn’t mind playing his game and teasing him for a while to see how he would approach it.

So I responded, “What the fuck, Jared? What makes you think that either Megan or I would want your big cock anywhere near her? I mean, shit, we’re best friends, and as far as I know, Megan has never shown any interest in you or other men. And besides, she’s not on birth control anymore since we’ve been successful using the rhythm method.”

He replied, “You need to be more observant when we’re all together, buddy. That little vixen of yours has shown interest and flirted with me every time when we’ve been over at your home in the pool. That usually happens when I’m getting out of the water and my swimsuit is sticking to my cock and balls, and she can see the shape and size of everything. I guess she’s pretty good at hiding her attraction to me. And the fact that she isn’t using any birth control makes me want to fuck her even more.”

I responded, “Well, that’s sure a surprise to me. She’s never said anything to me about that. But even if that were true, what possible scenario do you envisage that would lead to you fucking her?”

Jared smiled at me and took my hand in his and placed it on his cock, and I began stroking him and playing with his balls. Then he said, “Oh yeah, go ahead and rub it for me while we talk about this. You can suck it again too, if you want to. My friend said that the white husband he’s cuckolding was able to get the wife interested by introducing it as a fantasy in their love making. From there, things took their natural course. What do you say, Connor? Do you want to make this happen for us? It might be easy since Megan has already shown interest in my cock.”

His cock was almost hard again and leaking pre-cum, after he had just ejaculated into my mouth only fifteen minutes earlier. I couldn’t resist the urge to suck him again, and I dropped to my knees in front of him. I first sucked his big testicles, and then sucked his big cock into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his lower back and ass to hold on as I aggressively sucked and licked his massive fuck pole. He wrapped his long, black, muscular legs around my back to gain leverage and firmly hold me in place, as he began to hump back against my face. It only took him about ten minutes of fucking my face that way, until he squirted another big load of Negro baby batter into my mouth.

I looked up and he was smiling down at me, knowing that I had quickly become his submissive bitch, to use as he pleased. We didn’t talk anymore about him fucking Megan after I sucked him off the second time. I needed to take time that evening to think about what had happened to me, and to try to decide whether to involve Megan.

Megan was in an unusual and sexually playful mood when we went to bed that night. So, I decided to test the waters a little and determine if she has really been looking at Jared’s cock at our pool. I knew that I would probably be getting too close to reality when I said the provocative things that I had in mind. But I wanted to see if my comments would turn her on.

I said, “I’ve got something to tell you, honey. You know that Jared and I have been working out together for a few weeks now, and he stopped wearing either a jock strap or underwear a while back. The reason I know is because when he's spotting me on the bench, he's standing right over my face. I can’t help looking up his shorts, and I can hardly believe how big his cock and balls are."

"I mean damn, honey, that black thing must be over twice as long as and way thicker than my dick. It looks so meaty hanging between his legs, along with those plumb-sized balls of his that look like they belong on a bull or something. I don’t think he realizes that I've been staring at him. Have you ever noticed him being hung like that?”

The look on Megan’s face was priceless as she tried to decide whether to admit that she had noticed his huge cock. Then it sounded like she was trying to be nonchalant when she replied, “Yeah, I might have noticed the lumps in his bathing suit a few times, but I had no idea that it was that big. Why are you bringing this up anyway?”

I must have looked sheepish and embarrassed when I said, “I don’t know, honey, it’s kind of embarrassing to say. But when I saw his big, black cock and balls hanging there, I had to wonder if you have always been happy with my dick. Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be fucked by a well-hung man?”

She tried to evade answering me directly by leaning over to rub my cock and balls as she replied, “Don’t be silly, honey. We’ve always had an active sex life, and when you aren’t able to give me an orgasm with your dick, you’re always eager to suck me until I cum, even after you have ejaculated inside of me. I really love you eating me out like that, and I’ve always been amazed that you like eating your own cum as much as I like watching you down there between my legs doing it.”

Her answer was a cleverly veiled way to politely disclose that I don’t always satisfy her with my dick, and I knew that she was trying not to hurt my feelings. So, I tried to respond in a way that acknowledged my short comings. I wanted her to know that I'm not overly sensitive about it, and in fact might be ready to explore my newly-discovered submissive side.

I responded, “I know that I don’t always make you cum with my dick, honey. Maybe that’s why seeing Jared’s big cock the way I have for the last two weeks, makes me wonder if you've ever fantasized about being with another man, and maybe even Jared? I don’t know why I feel this way, but the thought of you being with a more-dominant, big-cocked man is becoming arousing to me. We’ve never done that kind of imagining before, but it might be fun to try it.”

Megan gave me a puzzled look like she didn’t even recognize me anymore and said, “Damn, honey, I can’t even begin to imagine how seeing Jared’s cock has gotten you this excited. It’s hard for me to understand how any self-respecting man could even think about surrendering his wife to other men to fuck, much less wanting to fantasize about it. Wanting the man you are fantasizing about to be your black neighbor seems even more fucked up."

"But, if you have your heart set on it, I guess we can try it. Don’t blame me, though, if I get just as or even more turned on about the idea of fucking big cocks, and for what might happen with Jared living right next door to us. You also run the risk of me feeling differently about our relationship if you're so willing to fantasize about surrendering me to another man. And don’t forget that I’m not on birth control anymore either.”

We went ahead with a fantasy fuck that night where I pretended to be Jared, coming over to visit me. In the scenario, I wasn’t home, and he and Megan ended up fucking in our bedroom. I tried to say all the right things to get her excited, but the thing she enjoyed the most was sitting on my face afterwards, feeding me my own cum.

She said things like, “That’s it, Connor, you little-dicked fucking wimp, eat all of Jared’s tasty cum as a way to thank him for the great fucking he gave me with his huge, black cock.”

Megan admitted afterwards that it was hard for her to get fully into the fantasy of it since she still felt my smaller dick inside her. So, the next day after work, I stopped by an adult book store to look for some sort of fake cock that would make it more realistic for her. She already had a six inch, hard-plastic, vibrating dildo that she used sometimes.

I found a black cock sleeve that looked like a perfect fit for my cock on the inside, and it is about the length, thickness, and shape of Jared’s hard cock on the outside. It's thick and heavy, being made of that Cyberskin polymer that feels almost like a real hard cock, and it even has balls and a ball ring to hold it in place while fucking.

When we went to bed that night and I told Megan that I wanted to try fantasy fucking again, she wasn’t interested until I showed her the black cock sleeve. She was mesmerized holding that thick, heavy sleeve in her hand, especially after I told her that it's probably very similar to Jared’s cock when he's hard. I fucked her with that huge fake cock for almost thirty minutes, and she had one orgasm after the other. The sleeve didn’t provide much stimulation for me, but the thought that she was reacting so passionately to that big thing, while imagining that it was Jared fucking her, gave me enough mental stimulation that I ejaculated into the sleeve.

After our orgasms I lay on top of her, slowly and deeply stroking her with the sleeve, which of course did not soften. She kissed me more passionately than she had done in years and kept swiveling her hips until she had taken the whole eleven inches of that monster dildo into her pussy.

Then she stayed in character, hugged me tightly and whispered into my ear, “Oh fuck, Jared, that was amazing. Your big cock touched places that Connor’s little dick couldn’t begin to reach, and it even rubbed my G-spot. I loved feeling your thick cum flooding my unprotected pussy too. Fuck me again right now, baby and you can come over to fuck me any time you feel the need for some of my adulterous, married, white pussy. Let me feel another big load of black seed shooting into my womb.”

Megan was doing more than just getting into the fantasy of it all. It seemed like she genuinely might want to fuck Jared, given the chance. After we came down from our second round of orgasms and were lying in bed trying to go to sleep, I said to Megan, “Damn, baby, you really seemed to get into the fantasy tonight, and I know that you enjoyed that thick cock, even though it's fake. Tell me how you’re feeling, honey. Would you really fuck Jared if you had the chance? That’s not a trick question, and I’m not trying to trap you or anything. I really want to know how you feel about it. Then I’ll tell you how I feel.”

She snuggled up against me and nonchalantly fondled my dick and balls as she said, “When you first discussed Jared’s cock with me the other day, I honestly thought that you had lost your fucking mind. I didn’t change my mind too much after our first fantasy fuck either. That big cock sleeve changed everything, though. Now I understand what got you so excited, although I still think it’s strange that a man, and especially my husband, is so attracted to another man’s cock that way."

"So, heaven help me, honey, but if I knew for sure that you would like to see this really happen, then hell yes, I’d fuck Jared if I had the right opportunity. I’ve heard women at the hair salon talking about white wives fucking big-cocked black men while their husbands watch. Now tell me honestly, how do you feel about it?”

I responded, “Well, heaven help me too, honey. Soon after I saw Jared’s big cock the first time, all I could think about was how much you would like it, after being accustomed to my small dick. Over the next few days I became obsessed with the vision of him fucking you, and that’s why I brought up the fantasy thing in the first place. So yes, honey, I know it sounds fucked up, but I’d love to watch Jared’s big, black cock stretching your married, white pussy, and I’d want to participate in any way I could.”

We went to sleep that night, agreeing that we would look for the first opportunity to include Jared in our love making. And it was important to Megan, for her self-respect, that Jared make the first move.

She snuggled up against me, and the last thing she said to me before going to sleep was, “You better be damn sure that you want to try this, Connor. I don’t know how I will feel about you and our relationship afterwards. I still can’t comprehend how a husband could submissively relinquish his wife to a more-dominant man, and especially his best friend."

I won’t be able to be unfucked after I feel his big cock inside of me. Knowing now what that big dildo felt like inside of me, I might want to continue fucking him even if you change your mind about it. We’d have to be especially careful to avoid my fertile times too. And I don’t really know what you meant when you said that you wanted to participate. I’m not even sure that I want to know.”

When I met Jared the next day to work out, he was excited when I told him how Megan and I had been fantasizing about him fucking her, and then using that massive, black cock sleeve on her. I sucked his balls and sucked him off twice that evening, as he fucked my mouth and told me in descriptive detail how he was going to enjoy fucking my wife with his huge cock. We also came up with a plan for him to fuck Megan.

Megan and Latoya were planning on taking our daughters to the mall the following Saturday. Jared wanted me to convince Megan to feign sickness and encourage Latoya and the girls to go without her. That would give us at least four hours of privacy, and I would invite Jared over to swim in our pool, giving him the chance to make his move on my wife.

I told Megan the plan when I got home that night, and I lied, telling her that Jared wasn't aware that we had been fantasizing about him or that she might be receptive to his advances. She was nervous at the thought of going through with it, but agreed to the plan, with no guarantees that she would really be able to do it.

Next: Part 2 in which Jared fucks my wife and daughter.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments