Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beast from the East - Uncle Rob Needs Help

101
22 Comments 22
4.1k Views 4.1k
8.0k words 8.0k words

Extreme weather in weather in England is rare but when it strikes, it grinds the country to a standstill, we are simply ill-equipped to cope. The weather forecast was for the country to be hit by something, the press had christened, the beast from the east. I had rolled my eyes, thinking it could easily miss, the centre of the country, where I lived and as usual, be wrong.

Going to bed alone, at thirty-two years-of-age, was depressing. I’d been single for months, having split from my long-term girlfriend, Dawn. We had simply, drifted apart and agreed to split. I was continually complemented on my looks, people suggesting, I looked more like a girl in her late teens and not early thirties. I’d freely admit, to enjoying those comments. I was 5’6, with long brown hair and blue eyes. I looked after my body, either running or swimming each day, depending on my mood, keeping me trim and toned. I’d prefer, a few more curves, if I’m honest, my B cup breasts barely noticeable, saved only by, obviously hard nipples, when aroused. I’d argue, to having a high sex-drive, masturbating at least two or three times each day, since my split from Dawn, it was neer enough.

That night was no different, climbing into bed, naked, at 10.30pm, I noted the temperature outside, read -7C but no signs of the forecast deluge of snow. Within minutes of snuggling under my heavy winter duvet, my fingers were exploring my body, gravitating towards the pleasure zone, centred between my open legs. Allowing my pleasure to build slowly, teasing my pussy lips. Imagining a girls touch and that sense of, subtle, gradual arousal but then, as I eased, one, two, then three fingers into myself, my mind switched to thoughts of a hard, thick cock, pounding with animalistic desire with my orgasm nearing, I thought about feeling a cock swell inside me and feeling those desperate thrusts as I was filled with cum. For one hour, I teased and pleasured myself, giving myself four orgasms. That tingly sensation radiating through my body, while my clit and pussy throbbed, lay on wet sheets, was a feeling I adored. Then there was the smell, oh my god, how I loved waking up and smelling my cum on the sheets.

Sleeping contentedly, I was woken by the chirping sound of my mobile phone ringing, at 8.02am. In fairness, I was beginning to stir, early morning sexual urges, my wet throbbing pussy disturbing my slumber. Bleary-eyed, I reached for my phone and answered the call. It was my mother, calling, with desperation in her voice. She told me because of the weather, her disabled brother’s carers would not be able to get to him and neither could she, she’d twisted her knee and couldn’t put weight on it.

Fully aware of my surroundings. I was stunned to see the outside temperature was -10C. Getting out of bed, I flung open the curtains. I’d seen snowfalls of six inches, maybe a little more but the view greeting me, suggesting closer to a foot of snow and still snowing heavily. The forecast was right, for a change.

Without hesitation, I told mom, I’d walk to her brother’s and stay until the weather improved and that I’d be on my way within five minutes. Continuing to say, she should contact the care agency to assure them her brother would be safe and looked after.

Grabbing a ruck-sack, I threw in, a change of clothes, dressing-gown, toothbrush and pack of razors, laptop and chargers, before getting dressed, ready for my walk in the arctic conditions. Sat on my bed, nude, I pulled on a pair of black leggings, followed by a long-sleeved white t-shirt, then jeans, thick black socks, ankle boots, white hoodie, thick-blue ski jacket and gloves. Pulling the ruck-sack over my shoulders, I texted mom to tell her, I was about to leave.

With the phone in my pocket, I left the house. The easterly wind and bitter cold, took my breath away. The snow fresh as it crunched beneath my feet, sinking ankle deep with each step, the cold evident on my feet. The flakes of snow were huge, blowing into my face and clothes, turning my clothing white. Each step was a test of balance, keeping myself upright and not falling flat on my face. It was going to be a long journey, one I’d done countless times by car and even, ran there on several occasions, to keep fit.

Rob, mom’s brother, was the youngest of six sibling’s, ten-years younger than mom, at forty-two years-of-age, ten older than myself. I guess, he was the unlucky one of the six, born with a congenital disability, meaning he had limited use of upper and lower limbs, more specifically, no use of his hands. I’d always been very close to him, making an effort to visit, every day, making sure he was ok. I’ll freely admit, despite his physical limitations, there was something about Rob, which attracted me. He was 5’2, on a good day, blonde short hair, blue eyes, which had a mischievous sparkle to them. Having helped him, mostly with mom, I’d seen him naked a lot, thinking nothing of it, I enjoyed helping him, the interaction between us was electric, he made me feel so special and had a personality to die for. He’d seen me naked too, telling me I’d the sexiest body, being similar to my mom when she was younger. Indeed, on more than one occasion, I noticed the tent in his trousers but said nothing, contented with the knowledge, he was turned on by me.

It felt as though I’d been walking for hours and hadn’t seen another soul. Despite the roads, having been gritted, they too were covered by a thick layer of snow but under that, was ice. Under normal circumstances, bad weather hits England with a cacophony of drama but disappears within twenty-four hours but with each step, I realised, we were experiencing a very different storm, with nothing likely to move for days. I’d offered to stay with Rob, without any hesitation or thought but as I neared his house, I contemplated giving myself to him.

In separate conversations with mom and Rob, I heard the same story, so trusted it to be true. Rob had never had a relationship or sex but mom freely admitted to having kissed her brother, regularly, with increasing frequency as time passed by. However, their relationship had not progressed beyond kissing. Given, Rob had long since compared me to looking as mom used to, I wondered, whether she aroused him in the same way.

I’d attempted to pick up pace, knowing Rob would be stuck in bed, until I arrived. Finally, I turned into his cul-de-sac, leaving a short steep climb up a hill to Rob’s bungalow. I wondered if I’d need to seduce him into having sex and then, I’d need to consider the mechanics of the act of sex with somebody having Rob’s physical limitations. I’d most likely be doing all of the fucking. I’d never considered myself a dominant sexual partner, insatiable most definitely but the thought of guiding my uncle, was turning me on. My pussy was beginning to guide my brain, focus turning to sex. Suddenly, I slipped, sent sprawling into snow. Prior to that, I was undeniably cold but knelt down in the snow, my skin burnt with the cold, re-focussing my horny thoughts. That remaining one-hundred and fifty metre walk up the hill, was the toughest of the forty-minute walk, ending on my knees three times, before finally reaching Rob’s key-safe, to get his door keys.

Opening his front door, I hurried inside, attempting to keep the cold out and heat in, attempting to brush the snow off my clothing before going inside. I was as cold as I’d ever been, in my entire life. As I took off my ski-jacket, I noticed most of my clothing was wet because of walking through the snow.

After hanging my coat up, I passed through the bungalow, making my way to Rob’s bedroom. He’d reclined his bed, allowing him to sit upright. We said hello to the other, Rob thanking me for getting there so quickly, to look after him. He was surprised to hear, I got out of bed, without washing or having breakfast and racing to get there, after mom had called. Before doing anything, I picked up his half-full urine bottle, taking it to the bathroom, to empty it, while continuing to talk, through the open doors. Rob asking me about the snow and how bad it was.

”I can’t see anyone being able to drive up the cul-de-sac for, at least, three days. There’s easily, twelve inches of snow, ice and it’s starting to drift, not to mention, the bugger of a hill. So, I guess, you’re stuck with me.”

Looking at me, Rob smiled. ”You look so cold; Jo and your clothes are soaked.”

I’d not have described my clothes as soaked, very wet maybe but as I began to warm, I began to dither.

”Are you desperate to get out of bed, Rob.”

While sat on his wheelchair, before he’d answered me, I’d taken off my boots and began to remove my socks, wiggling my toes.

”No.”

”Good. I’m going to get in bed with you and try to warm up, a little.”

Before I did anything, knowing she’d be worried, I texted mom to tell her I’d arrived but needed to warm up.

Rob didn’t say a word, which was very unlike him. Instead, watching as I undressed, throwing my discarded clothes to the floor. First, it was my hoodie, then jeans. I was surprised to find my leggings were as wet as my jeans, so without hesitation, pushed them off too, to leave me bottomless.

I was well aware that Rob slept with nothing on and wondered how he’d feel, having me naked next to him, in his double bed. Although, he’d seen me naked before, it was the first time I’d stripped in front of him, Rob watching as every item of clothing was removed. Calmly, he, returned the bed to its flat position. Standing up, I allowed him an unobstructed view of my bottomless body and pussy. Standing by the bed, I took hold of my t-shirt, quickly pulling it over my head, to leave me naked. Looking down, my nipples, stood proud, fully erect, caused by, the intense cold, during my walk through the snow and growing arousal, from thoughts of what might happen.

Raising my arms, high above my head, I stretched upwards, pushing up onto my tiptoes. Relaxing, easing my hands lower, I ran my fingertips around my neck and down to my breasts, caressing them, shivering, feeling the cold of my fingers against my skin, continuing lower, over my stomach and lower, gasping when my cold fingertips touched, my, rapidly waking clit.

”Are you ready, Rob. I’m very cold. You can say no, to me getting in bed with you.”

Rob didn’t offer a reply, looking into my eyes, while he raised his duvet, invitingly. An instant later, my naked body was next to his, under the thick, heavy, winter duvet.

”I want you on top of me, Rob.”

Sliding my left arm under his upper back, I guided him up and on top of my body, instinctively opening my legs. Rob pushed up off my body, arms either side of my torso, before lowering back onto me. Immediately, I understood his need to adjust his position on top of me, his cock felt so hard, pressing against my pussy and lower stomach. Looking at the other we smiled.

”Is my body too cold, Rob.”

”You must be joking; this is the best feeling of my life.”

”You can kiss me; I want you to kiss me. Let go, Rob and do what feels natural.”

I could have kissed him and been dominant but to begin with, I wanted him to have the choice. I could see he was nervous. Without thinking, I ran my fingertips, from his arse cheeks, up his back. That simple act was the encouragement Rob needed, his lips gently touching mine, mouths opening, tongues dancing slowly and seductively together. I’d not expected the kiss to be so good. Neither Rob or I, in a hurry to pull away and end the kiss. Easing my knees up, allowing my feet to push against the bed, I began rhythmically humping against his hard shaft. I’d no real idea what he could and couldn’t do but fuck, suddenly I felt so horny. Continuing to kiss, with increasing passion and desperation, Rob too started to grind rhythmically against me.

Placing my hands, either side of Rob’s hips, I eased him lower down my body. Instinctively, I opened my legs wide, immediately feeling his knob on my open pussy lips. My heart-rate quickened, knowing he could enter, at any moment. Rob began humping urgently. I gasped, feeling his knob enter me but with a grunt and thrust, Rob erupted, spewing cum into my pussy.

”Oh god, I’m sorry, Jo.”

Although disappointed, I wanted to feel him fully inside me, I was happy.

”You’ve no need to be sorry, Rob. It was your first time and it happens. I promise, whenever you want sex with me, from now, we will do it. I have to tell you. That was one of the best kisses I’ve ever had. Wow.”

Still lay on top of me, neither of us wanting to move, his cock flaccid against me. Rob looked into my eyes.

”For a long time now, your mom and I have been kissing. She taught me. A kiss is like a vintage wine, you take it slow, savour every drop.”

We continued to talk, or rather, him confide in me, telling me how, kissing his sister had become a daily make-out session, which mom had already told me about. The news, which did floor me, was that mom and dad hadn’t had sex for two years, not having kissed for twelve months. Mom craved intimacy, making, her kisses with Rob more understandable. In recent months, she’d taken to asking me about, all things lesbian; kisses and sex. Naïvely, I’d thought nothing of her sudden interest, answering every question. As I lay, naked with Rob, I admitted to thinking, mom was absolutely gorgeous and her being the cause of many of my orgasms, when masturbating.

As our conversation developed, I felt his cock begin to stir, stiffening between us. Imperceptively, my body had started to warm up, flesh tingling in response to the heat of being under the duvet. We exchanged the occasional tender, lip on lip kiss.

”Can you lift up a little, Rob, on your knees.”

There was no reply, simply doing as I’d asked. Immediately, I eased my left hand between our bodies, nervously searching for his erect cock. While I’d seen Rob naked, I’d only ever seen him with a flaccid penis, with little idea how big it might be, when hard. He groaned and tensed as my fingers cupped around his warm balls. I moved my fingers up to the base of his shaft, wrapping my fingers and thumb around it, eyes widening, feeling its girth and then its length as I stroked up and down slowly. With only my sense of touch, followed by my imagination to guide me, Rob’s cock felt quite sizeable but I was guessing.

I didn’t want to wait, wanting him inside me, guiding his knob gently between my pussy lips, moaning involuntarily as they spread to accommodate him.

”Ease into my pussy, Rob. Go slow please, you feel quite big to me.”

Beforehand, I’d expected to be the dominant partner, sexually but within minutes of being in bed with him, I realised Rob had fewer physical limitations and could fuck me as well as any guy. Inch by frustrating inch he eased into me, the feel of being stretched slowly, was painful, yet exquisite too, a mixture of gasps and moans leaving me. Finally, Rob relaxed, fully inside my pussy and as I raised my legs, to wrap around him, under the duvet, I enjoyed the sensation of pulsating pussy on his hard shaft.

”Oh god, Jo. Will you feel this good every time. You feel like, wet velvet, tight around me. It’s intense, I don’t want to move and spoil the feeling.”

He was right. I’d not had sex with many guys, Rob’s was only the fourth penis I’d had inside me but the first where I’d felt like it belonged, a perfect fit. I wanted us to fuck but sex was something Rob had lost hope of having. I had to let him savour every sensation and enjoy the moment. I’d no doubt in my mind that he’d make me orgasm, I was already close, such was the intensity of mental stimulus.

Putting my lips to his, with open mouths, we began to kiss. There was immediate passion, tongues moving urgently together. Instinct took over, unable to resist, body writhing under him. I felt his cock withdraw slowly, then ease back. Again and again, Rob moved, he was fucking me slowly, my moans of pleasure muted by our kiss. With each push of his cock into me, my pussy pulsed against him. To begin with, I’d attempted to quell my building orgasm but as Rob’s rhythm quickened gradually, I could resist no longer.

”Fuck, Rob. Fuck.”

My thighs squeezed tightly, involuntarily around his hips as my body tensed and back arched. I was going to cum. I felt my pussy relax, squirt, then spasm once more, relax and squirt. I didn’t see Rob’s reaction, my eyes shut tight, feeling his slow rhythm, suddenly quicken, fucking me with uncontrolled desperation. For me, this was perfect sex; a slow seductive build up, with a frenetic, desperate crescendo. And there it was, the coup de gras, the feeling of my pussy being stretched wider, Rob’s cock thrusting deeper into me, he was going to cum. Since having my orgasm, I’d been experiencing, what I’d describe as, repetitive mini-orgasmic shocks, while my pussy throbbed. Feeling him swell, tipped my body over the edge and as Rob grunted,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Joanna86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments