Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cassie, Zach and I - III

45
4 Comments 4
3.9k Views 3.9k
9.6k words 9.6k words

It was only a few days earlier, where my focus was to complete the last of my GCSE school exams, recover from a thigh strain and prepare for the upcoming National Swimming Championships. Friends were either, study partners or those I swam alongside and were few and far between.

Two of my friends were regular study partners, twins, Cassie and Zach. Following our last but one exam, while the three of us were walking towards our respective homes, they invited me to a sleepover with them. This was a big deal to me, especially when coupled with the revelation that both twins were attracted to me. I was further excited when our parents agreed my stay with Cassie and Zach could be one of two weeks, until I was due to return to the pool, to resume my swim training.

To be invited to a sleepover was something I’d never expected would happen to me but for Cassie and Zach to fancy me was far beyond anything I could have imagined. Of course, I’d masturbated, I’m a teenage girl after all but had no idea where my sexual preferences lay. When touching myself. I’d focus on reaching the best orgasm possible and not consider what and who might give me the best sex.

The twins and I were a few months away from turning seventeen. Zach had described me as the hottest girl in the school, which I simply couldn’t believe. I was 5’6" and having swum twice a day since I was ten years old, I had a slim athletic body, with small 34b breasts. I’d blue eyes and brown wavy hair, falling just beyond shoulder length. Cassie was the same height as me, having a body with more curves and breasts, I’d guess, two cup sizes bigger than mine. She and her brother had piercing blue eyes and blonde hair. Cassie’s hair was a similar length to mine, whereas, Zach kept his short. Zach was 5’ 8" or 9", still growing and slim.

We had our final exam to negotiate but, in the meantime, we talked via Facetime. Initially, it was only Cassie and me who saw the other one naked, masturbating, helping the other to orgasm, numerous times. She informed me, during that call, that she and Zach had been kissing, every day, for a while, practising but admitted, it had developed. During the second call, I got to see Zach naked too. I was attracted to both twins but leaned more towards Cassie than her brother.

Monday finally arrived and with the exam over, my stay with Cassie and Zach could begin. I was naked within minutes of stepping through their front door. For two girls who’d only ever experienced self-pleasure to that day, Cassie and I quickly learned that lesbian sex was more satisfying. It was a sex- and orgasm-packed first afternoon together.

Zach was not forgotten, spending the afternoon naked on the same bed as his sister and me. As you might expect, from a teenage boy, despite cumming regularly, he maintained a full erection throughout. I tasted sperm for the first time, swallowing enthusiastically. I was overwhelmed by an irresistible urge to have Zach take my virginity and cum inside me, unprotected. With Zach’s knob inside me, I was preparing to thrust onto him, when the twins' mother came home. Zach lost control and ejaculated in my pussy.

By 6.30 pm, we were showered, dressed and in the back seat of the twins’ parents’ car, on the way to meet my parents for a meal with them. At least it had finally stopped raining but had turned very humid. As we parked in the pub carpark, I noticed my parents’ car. My feelings towards both twins that afternoon had skyrocketed, we were no longer, simply friends. Cassie and I sat in the back seat of the car, openly holding the other's hand. There seemed little point in hiding our feelings when Cassie’s mom had seen us having sex in the shower that afternoon.

Walking from the car to the pub, Cassie and I continued to hold hands. We saw mom, standing by the bar, dad a few yards away watching cricket on the big screen TV.

Mom asked, “Have you girls had a good afternoon? You look very happy. Did you kiss?“

Zach and his dad, joined my dad, watching the big screen, leaving our mothers, Cassie and me at the bar.

“I can assure you, our daughters were, way more than kissing, when I saw them in the shower together.“

Cassie and I giggled.

“I never knew Cas was lesbian. A bit of a hint from her might have been nice. Seeing them in the shower was a shock.“

“I’ve always thought Jo was gorgeous, mom. But, when we kissed, I never felt so good. I knew I was lesbian then.“

“I agree with Cas, every kiss has been mind-blowing.“

I giggled, “the sex was quite good too.“

Talking as we were, evoked thoughts and feelings within my body. Cassie, made eye contact with me, motioning me to look down. In doing so, I saw my nipples had woken up and clearly visible through my top. Our mothers must have noticed too but we were then told our table was ready and were directed through to the dining area to be seated.

The dining area was quiet, about half the tables were occupied; it was a weeknight, so not unexpected. Our table was rectangular, Cassie and I were seated side by side on a bench seat, our dads and Zach, sat opposite, while our mothers sat at either end of the table. We quickly ordered our meals and with a chuckle, Cassie’s mom, quipped. “you’re old enough to have sex, you girls can order a drink too.“

In an instant, Zach protested, arguing he should be allowed one too, reminding us that he and Cassie were twins.

His mom quizzed. “Are you having sex too then, Zach?“

I felt my pulse rate quicken, immediately looking at Zach, as did Cassie, waiting to see how Zach would answer such a direct question. It was no surprise to see him blush and struggle for a reply. He did admit to liking a girl and hoped to get lucky soon, continuing to say that he had kissed her but that he’d say no more.

“Just remember, you’re packing a loaded gun, so, be careful.“

We all laughed at his mother’s remark but I still wanted Zach’s sperm inside me.

Cassie and I opted for a glass of white wine, while Zach was eventually allowed a pint of beer. As we waited for our starters to arrive, we chatted endlessly, Cassie and I continuing to hold hands, with her sitting to my right. I felt her left foot attempting to push off the sandal on my right foot. I did nothing to object, kicking off both sandals, and enjoying the feel of the cool ceramic flooring on my bare feet. Glancing down, under the table, I saw that Cassie had kicked off her shoes, with her toes wiggling. An instant later, the toes of her left foot were running slowly up and down my right foot. Letting go of my hand and with a glint in her eyes, Cassie pulled at my skirt, little by little, pulling it higher, exposing more of my legs under the table.

She was seducing me so slowly. I was incredibly nervous, given where we were and that both sets of parents were sitting at our table. Despite my apprehension, I didn’t want Cassie to stop, I was so turned on. I was saved or if I’m honest, disappointed when our waitress arrived with our starters.

We ate, still talking, Cassie moving her foot from mine and leaving the hem of my skirt around my middle to upper thighs. I’d no need to look, I could feel my nipples were fully erect and extremely sensitive but glancing at Cassie’s chest, her nipples were clearly visible too. Encouraged with a guessed knowledge that she was turned on too, I began running the toes of my right foot up and down her left calf. For a few seconds, maybe longer, Cassie continued to eat, seemingly impervious to my advances.

With my starter finished, I took a sip of wine, before resting my hands on my thighs under the table. Pulling at my skirt, I drew the hem higher. I wanted to be daring, lifting the fabric to expose my pussy. At the moment I’d exposed my pussy, Cassie turned her head and glanced down. Moving her left hand from the table surface, she placed it on the bare flesh of my right thigh. Smiling, I parted my legs a little and watched her hand move slowly towards my, increasingly wet pussy. Her journey upwards was agonizingly slow but I loved Cassie’s slow seduction, causing my pulse rate to quicken and breathing to shallow, meaning I had to bite my lip and stifle a moan.

Cassie’s palm eventually came to rest over my pussy, pausing for a moment. Her fingers began to move up and down my pussy lips, spreading her fingers to ease my sensitive clit between them. I’ve no idea how I controlled myself when I felt two of Cassie’s fingers slide between my pussy lips and press hard onto my g-spot.

A different waitress approached our table, carrying two plates. Even from a distance, I recognized her, a girl I used to swim against. “Joanna? How are you? I heard you were injured. Will you still be at the Nationals and what about next year’s Olympics? What are your chances?“

She had noticed Cassie’s hand covering my pussy and fingers in it but other than a knowing smile didn’t react. I answered her questions, confirming my injury of a thigh strain, that I’d be at the Nationals but that the Olympics was too early for me to make it. She left to get the rest of our main courses. With all seven meals on our table, we all prepared to eat. Cassie withdrew her fingers from my pussy, placing them in her mouth, eagerly licking and sucking them.

Part of me was relieved, I was so close to cumming and would have moaned but with my pussy left throbbing and body desperate, I was agonizingly frustrated.

Our meals were quickly eaten and following a seven-sided debate, it was agreed to pay the bill and forego having a pudding. With the bill paid, I reached under the table, picked my sandals off the floor and walked barefoot to the car, as did Cassie. My parents were invited back for a coffee. Cassie and I decided to travel with my parents back to Cassie’s home.

“You two were pushing your luck in there. Jo, you may as well have been bottomless. Deana, the waitress, was so cool to look but say nothing.“

“Sorry, Anne. It’s my fault. I cannot resist her. The genie is out of the bottle and oh my god. The urges are overwhelming.“

She was right about having uncontrollable urges. I leaned towards Cassie, kissed softly below her left ear and whispered,“ I love you, Cas.“

Her reply was simply, no words necessary, a smile and a look of contentment, followed by a tender kiss on my lips and a hug. Ten minutes later, we arrived at our destination, the car parked behind Jasmin’s car. With footwear in hand, Cassie and I led the way to the front door. I needed to pee, hurrying up the stairs to Cassie’s bedroom and en-suite bathroom.

Thinking I was alone, once in the bedroom, I undid my skirt, pausing to allow it to drop to the floor and jump playfully, free of it, pulling off my top to leave me naked, skipping towards the twins' en-suite bathroom. Turning the corner, through the door, I ended up face to face with Zach.

“Oh Christ, you’re naked, sorry, Jo.“

“No way, I should be the one saying sorry. I shouldn’t strip off like I live here. I wanted to put Cassie’s nightie on.“

“You can be nude as much as you want. You and Cas are so sexy.“

“Was it me you were talking about, in the pub?“

I was sat on the loo, Zach watching as I peed and we continued to talk.

“Of course, it was. When Cas and I started to kiss, I imagined I was kissing you but once we started doing it in bed and naked, I was thinking of Cas. I don’t know which of you I want to fuck more.“

“I love your honesty. I think you’ll fuck us both tonight.“

“You never answered about being on the pill, Jo?“

“I want you to cum in me, Zach. You have two weeks to do it every day. I need to cum now. Cas made me horny at the pub and you’re hard now.“

Once finished on the loo, I stood next to him as we talked. He was no longer, the shy teenage boy I’d known for years, his confidence building by the minute, taking hold of my left hand, guiding me to stand in front of him. I was surprised when he leaned down and tenderly kissed my lips.

“Let’s go and sit on the bed, so we can cum Zach.“

Zach hurried to the bedroom door, closing it, before returning to sit on the bed, to my right. I suggested it might be better if he undressed too. Without saying a word, his clothes were off and he was naked beside me.

“God, Zach, you look so fucking hot with no body hair.“

I expected to feel a bit weird about it, Jo but I feel amazing. You and Cas really like it but my skin feels fantastic.“

I wanted, desperately for Zach to finger me and make me cum. Once again, he surprised me, putting his mouth to mine. Instinct and desire soon took over, mouths opening, kissing passionately. With my left hand, I lowered it, wrapping my fingers and thumb around the hard shaft of his penis. As I began to stroke slowly up and down, our kiss became increasingly urgent and desperate. I moaned as Zach caressed, and then squeezed my left breast.

Keeping hold of his cock, breaking away from our kiss, I stood up, immediately sitting on his thighs, straddling him. Zach’s eyes widened as I felt his body tense while I moved my feet onto the bed on either side of him.

“Are we going to fuck, Jo?“

“I want to, Zach. God, I want to but no. I’m going to grind on you, like I saw Cas do to you, Saturday night, during the Facetime call. We will fuck tonight, I promise.“

In an instant, I felt Zach’s nervous tension disappear. Taking hold of my hips, easing me closer.  With my fingers and thumb still wrapped around his cock, I’ll admit I had to fight against guiding him inside me. I was so wet and turned on as he guided my body closer, pussy against his shaft, legs involuntarily, instinctively wrapping around him.

I don’t know which of us moved first, grinding on the other but I was soon moaning, begging for him to suck my nipples. Zack held me as I leaned back a little. I noticed as he leant down, Zach’s knob was perilously close to entering my opening pussy lips. My pussy was throbbing so hard, rapidly losing control, agonisingly close to orgasm. My body found a natural rhythm, pussy grinding against Zach’s hard shaft, as he sucked my nipples. With his hands on either side of my hips, he began to guide me against him as his climax neared. I’d wanted to orgasm from the second Cassie’s fingers penetrated my pussy lips in the pub but with each thrust onto Zach’s hard shaft, my desire intensified further.

I’d had sex with Cassie earlier that afternoon but sat naked with Zach, dry-humping my throbbing wet pussy on his hard cock, it felt as though it was first-time sex for both Zach and I. I’d forgotten that our parents were downstairs, moaning and gasping as my pussy throbbed. Glancing between us, I noticed the pre-cum oozing from Zach’s knob, still perilously close to my opened pussy lips. Our orgasms were close, both thrusting with increasing desperation and little control.

“I’m close Zach. Do it. Fuck my pussy, now.“

I pounded my pussy hard and desperately onto him, feeling my pussy and clit throb unbearably. With a gasp, involuntarily, my thighs wrapped tightly around Zach as my back arched. I was going to cum. An instant later, my body relaxed and I started to squirt over Zach’s cock. With my orgasm in full flow, I felt Zach tense and thrust hard as he spewed his first rope of sperm above my pussy lips. Five thrusts and five ropes of cum spurted onto my body as I enjoyed my own orgasm.

Looking at Zach, I beamed a satisfied smile, as did he, both wrapping our arms round the other, open mouths together, kissing intimately, tongues moving slow.

“I love you’re still hard Zach. I want to feel you deep inside me and cumming.“

“I can’t help it, Jo. Are you on the pill because you’ve said, we will have sex?“

“I did buy condoms last Saturday but left them at home. Don’t worry please, Zach. Fuck me, all you want to and cum in me, it’s my body, do it.“

“Let me clean you up, Jo. They’ll be wondering what we’re doing.“

I eased myself away from Zach’s hard cock, glancing down to see my stomach and smooth pubic region, covered by streaks of thick, white, creamy sperm, before standing, then sitting on the edge of the bed. While Zach stood up to go to the bathroom and get a cloth to clean my body of cum, using my fingers, I scooped Zach’s sperm to lick and swallow it. I’d heard many girls at school and fellow swimmers argue the taste of sperm was horrible but the more I swallowed, the more I enjoyed the taste.

Zach was soon knelt on the floor, between my open legs, using a wet cloth to tenderly clean my body. It was an extremely intimate moment, which made me want him more. I asked him about the night he’d spent...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Joanna86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments