Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wizard

"The horror of the fall festival"

43
48 Comments 48
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: Horrorween

A beautiful October evening. Fall is in the air. My bestie, Erica, and I go to the Fall Festival every year and have since we were kids. We go primarily to eat everything that is deep-fried fried and sweetened. Which is practically everything.

We enjoy looking at the fall leaves and pumpkins plus the smell of fair food amid the cool, crisp weather. Sometimes we go on the hayrides or some other activity offered. Each year seems a little different and this year was no exception. After marveling at the small kids in their costumes we finally sat on a bench, taking a break after stuffing ourselves like a Thanksgiving turkey. Erica suddenly said, “Crystal what is that over there?” pointing in the direction of a fortune-telling booth. Neither of us had ever seen that before so we went to check it out.

Once there I studied the mysterious machine. I said, “That's just one of those stupid games that takes your money then lights up and plays weird gypsy music it can't tell your fortune!"

Erica looked closer before saying, "This one seems to be different." She then scratched her head from either bewilderment or dandruff.

"What do you mean 'different'? You surely don't believe this crap?."

Without answering she only pointed saying, "Look at the prices."

I gazed at the machine and its crudely posted prices: 25 cents to guess your weight, 50 cents to tell your fortune and for $1 it would hypnotize.

I almost fell over from laughter. What kind of gullible moron would fall for this ridiculous gimmick? I soon found out.

Erica looked at me and said, "I'm going to give it a dollar and see if it can hypnotize me."

"It's your money waste it however you wish."

She placed her bill in the machine. Instantly there was a little spinning wheel like the kind seen on the Twilight Zone. Erica was just sitting there staring at it. I asked, "Are you hypnotized?" while laughing at her. I was hoping she would at least begin clucking like a chicken. Now, that would be well worth a dollar.

She gave no response, just sat motionless, staring at the noisy contraption. Growing bored I said, “Come on Erica lets go this is a waste of time and money." Still no response. I was becoming a little worried, wondering if this machine was working.

I reached and shook her gently, still nothing. Now, I was becoming terrified. I yelled for help. "There's something wrong with this machine we need some help!” I began screaming louder, “Please, someone help us!"

I turned back around to remove Erica from the machine, but she was gone. The only signs left were her cell phone and clothes laying scattered on the ground. I called her name many times, but she never answered. I didn't know what was going on or even what to do. Finally, the manager ran over. "What's the problem here, lady?" He seemed quite irritated.

I said in a trembling voice, "My friend was just here and now she’s disappeared and that's all that's left of her." pointing at her phone and clothes. "Somehow, it took her away I don't know what happened." By now I was hysterical, drawing the attention of many uneasy attendees. They must have thought I was insane.

The manager must have agreed too. He looked at me with annoyance and said, "I wish you kids would quit smoking dope and taking all those drugs and then come here wasting my time." He then looked at her clothes and asked with his most pervy voice, "So she's nekkid?" With that, he left with his hand deep in his pocket and said sarcastically, "Have a great night lady."

I didn't know what to do. My bestie had vanished, leaving her clothes and phone behind. She might leave clothes behind but never her phone. That would be crazy talk. I looked around the machine for almost an hour trying to find a secret passage or even a magic trick to explain her disappearance. I couldn't even find an outlet where it was plugged in. How was it even drawing power to operate? I was even more mystified.

I had to do something. I grabbed a dollar and stuck it in the machine, hoping to discover what exactly had transpired. The same thing started happening. The little spinning wheels started whirring and eerie music began. I felt something pulling on me, some type of arm or an invisible force. My body was tingling. It was such a strange feeling, like stepping on a frayed wire. I jumped away and laid on the ground, wondering what exactly was going on. It couldn't be my imagination or a coincidence. My mind was racing. What had it done to or with Erica?

More determined than ever, I had to find the answer. Getting up, I put another dollar in the slot and this time I was going to unravel the heart of the mystery. I have seen too many Scooby-Doo episodes, to fail. It all started over again with the spinning wheel going and the feeling of something pulling me.

I must have blacked out. The next thing I knew I was lying on the ground, completely naked and looking at a strange lady dressed up like some sort of witch. I felt as if I was in a Goosebumps episode.

She reached out, helped me to my feet, smiled and said, "I'm glad you made it to my place." She was dressed scantily and held a scepter with a lizard-like head and glowing eyes. She was very attractive and with much of her skin exposed my tingling seemed to grow even stronger.

I was frightened, shaking like an Autumn leaf. Looking at this mystery woman I asked, " What is this place? Who are you and what have you done with my friend, Erica?" My questions were limitless.

She only answered with, "Calm down. I will explain it to you."

Looking over her shoulder I could see Erica shackled against the wall along with dozens of other ladies, all nude. The place looked like a dungeon; dimly lit by candles, moisture on the walls and large bats hanging upside down. Creepy for a Fall Festival. I asked, "What are you and what are you doing? why are we nude’?"

She finally answered, "I am a wizard, the Wizard of the Fall. I've lived hundreds of years” (I hope I look that good hundreds of years from now.)

MelinaRush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelinaRush

I looked at her incredulously, "A wizard? I thought wizards were male like Merlin and Gandalf."

She snarled, saying, "Silly girl, wizards can be male or female hundreds of years ago that's the way it was everybody knew wizards could be either sex don't believe what Hollywood tells you.”

"But why am I here? Why are they here and what is this place? I asked more questions than Alex Trebek but, I noticed the more questions I asked the eyes of the scepter would change color. They were now a deep green instead of the original bright blue.

She looked at me and said, "Aren't you the eager one?" Her eyes were twinkling, her hot breath on my exposed skin. "Now it's time for you to find out what you're going to do here for the rest of your life."

I thought to myself, the rest of my life? That didn't sound good at all. I pleaded, "I want out of here now!"

She smiled wickedly. "Dear, that's not going to happen unless you can do one thing for me."

"What is that?" I asked, fearing her answer.

She waved her scepter over me and with that I was on my knees, right in front of her. She had total control. She waved her scepter once more and her panties disappeared. She looked at me and said, "If you can give me the orgasm, I've always wanted I will set you free." Talk about your high maintenance bitch!

The girls on the wall started screaming, "Don't do it! don't do it! Her cum is poison and will make you like us with no control she will use you forever."

She waved her scepter again and not a peep from anyone. Ball gags had appeared in their mouths. She looked at me and said, "Don't believe them I promise, if you can give me the orgasm of my life, I will set you free.” My face must have been white as a ghost. She said,“ Don't look so concerned you do have a choice I'm not heartless, just very, very horny" She waved her scepter again and one of the girls was freed from the wall, gag removed.

She motioned us to follow. We walked along with the woman from the wall. A few steps ahead there was a huge hole with crackling fire at the bottom. It smelled of death and reminded me of the ancient song by Johnny Cash, Ring of Fire. She looked at the girl and the lizard eyes started spinning, the scepter turned bright orange and the girl jumped without hesitation into the hole screaming all the way to the bottom. I could even hear her skin popping and sizzling. The smell of burnt hair filled the cavern.

The wizard looked back at me with a triumphant smirk. "You see, you do have a choice what's it going to be?"

“This is a choice?” I nervously replied, "I think I'll take my chances on giving you the orgasm of your life." She returned to her chair with a broad smile and waved her scepter over me. Again, I was kneeling in front of her, inches away from her pussy. It had been awhile since I was in this position, but I still remember the basic steps.

She spread her legs and I began rubbing her sloppy pussy. For a pussy hundreds of years old I expected to find cobwebs but, so far so good. I could see from the corner of my eye the girls on the wall were shaking their heads excitedly but still speechless. I knew if I made her cum I would probably be poisoned or possibly drown if she's a squitter. Failing that I either would end up like a trophy on her wall or dead. My choices were not exactly putting me in the mood for oral sex.

Regardless, I started licking her and rubbing her clit and she began moaning, lying back in her chair, eyes rolling back in their sockets. I could tell I was bringing her pleasure but, how much? Would it be enough? Was it too much? Was too much even possible? Not from my experience.

Laying her scepter to her side, she was now screaming. “Lick me harder, bitch make me cum." Her body was shaking as I have never seen before. Her taste was like sweet candy. Even sweeter than the funnel cakes at the festival. It was making me crave her. I felt like I could do this forever regardless of the consequences.

I slid one finger on her clit and was rubbing her with light pressure in circular motions. Her moans were more like unholy howls, echoing off the dungeon walls. I knew she was getting close to an orgasm but what then, be poisoned?

Her scepter was now glowing red and beating like a heart. I must act now. I took a chance and grabbed her scepter and smashed it on the ground.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I awoke I was back at the Fall Festival lying on the ground, nude along with all the other dozens of ladies who had been hanging on the wall. All except Erica she was nowhere to be seen.

By this time, we were drawing a huge crowd. All gawking at the nude and confused ladies like we were part of the festival, the X-rated part.

I looked at the machine and surprisingly saw the face of my friend in the smoke, glowing red. A voice came to me. It was Erica, but it was a haunting voice. She was talking to me through the smoke like a ghost.

"Crystal, I am now the wizard you killed the old one, but her spirit is now within me. Please put a dollar in the machine and come see your bestie. I need you to do something for me." With that, she vanished into the thick, gray smoke but her terrifying cackling remained.

Published 
Written by AAnna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments