Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth Or Dare Leads To Hard Fucking

"After a conversation at the Christmas party, one thing leads to another..."

78
26 Comments 26
14.6k Views 14.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Competition Entry: Coming Together

“Red! Fucking red, you cunt!” she cried.

I stopped the paddle mid-swing but did not move. I leant in close to her ear and whispered, “Positive?”

-0-0-

This had all started after a drunken game of truth or dare at a Christmas party the day before. We had been bored and started asking questions back and forth between the two of us. Her question to me was about the kinkiest thing I had done and when I explained to her, her eyes lit up. I felt a bit foolish afterwards as I had not shared my kinks with anyone in the office before but I had, for some reason, blurted this one out. The next day she had cornered me in the kitchen.

“You were bullshitting right?” I felt my face flush, “Oh. My. Fucking. God! You weren’t!” she exclaimed.

“Listen, I’m not usually open about it. I’m not ashamed, I just like to keep it separate from work.”

“Not many people are that open-minded, right?"

I nodded and finished making my coffee. As I turned to leave the kitchen, she put her hand on my arm.

“I'm open-minded," she said and looked me straight in the eye.

“Perhaps we should have a drink after work,” I suggested.

“A glass of wine and a beer at the King’s Arms?”

“I was thinking more of a coffee, this is not something I mix with alcohol."

“Oh, you’re very serious.”

“As a…” I leant forward and whispered the rest in her ear, “smacked arse.”

When I stood up straight, she was grinning. “See you later,” she said as I left.

She was waiting in reception for me when I finished my day and without a word, we left for the pub. It was only a short walk away and after we ordered our drinks we sat in a quiet corner and said nothing. After a few sips of our coffees, I started.

“You say you're open-minded, which is all very nice. I will tell you this, if any of this goes beyond us, I will use all information I have to shame you. It may be denying this conversation took place or describing in detail how you begged me for every depraved thing we end up doing."

I studied her face for a couple of seconds before smiling and continuing.

“Sorry, but it's only fair I lay that out now before we go any further. If you want to just finish our coffees and go our separate ways I understand, if not perhaps you can tell me about your… open-mindedness. What interests you?"

She blushed now, seemingly all the bravado of earlier gone and again I smiled.

“Trust me, you’ll get no judgement from me and if you come to mine, you’ll understand why.”

She did not know it but I had a cellar that I had converted into a playroom. Maybe if she had known about it, she may not have relaxed so visibly.

“Erm… well…” I just smiled and sipped my coffee, but held her gaze. “Ever since I read those books,” I nodded knowing exactly which ones, I had seen them doing the rounds of the office and overheard the conversations talking about them. Curiosity had got the better of me and it did make me laugh how bad they were, but despite that, the author had hit on something and made a fortune.

“Well ever since, I’ve been doing some research and I realise how far off the mark they are,” she now had my attention fully, “When you told me your answer last night, well… well I admit I thought you were bullshitting, but I did wonder and when you said you weren’t well… sorry, it’s awkward.”

“The books piqued your interest, it’s great you looked beyond them for information. My… response piqued it again. So I have to ask, what interests you most? Just a look at a playroom? Perhaps a bit of dress up and bondage? Maybe some discipline?”

Bingo, her eyes darted away and her neck flushed. So I went on to explain about my traffic light system and how I would need her to sign a consent form and that I would be doing an audio recording to cover both of us. No names would be used and she would get a copy for herself.

I shrugged as I finished, “It’s all too easy for someone to think things went too far or to change their mind after, I just want to cover both our arses. Especially as we work in the same company and we really don’t know each other beyond last night.

“We just take it step by step, either of us can call it off at any time without question or hard feelings."

At that, we finished our drinks and headed to our cars and she followed me home. Upon arrival, I gave her a quick tour of the downstairs of my house, before heading down to the playroom. It had all my equipment and a bed specially designed for play. There was a utility room off of it with washing equipment and a fridge stocked with soft drinks and off of there was a shower and toilet.

I grabbed a couple of bottles of water and walked her around the various equipment. She touched, felt and stroked my different whips and floggers; bounced her bum on the edge of the bed; ran her fingers over the silk ties and masks. This carried on until we got to the Saint Andrew’s cross, where she stopped and stared and then looked at me full of questions.

“You stand here and here and place your hands here and here,” I said, indicating places on the cross. “Then you will be secured in place and whatever is agreed, takes place.”

“Can we try?”

“Of course. With that paddle you were fondling?”

“Please and I know you said no photos, but could you take a photo of my bum with my phone? Just to show the heart shape it makes?”

“Let’s talk.”

I lead her to my desk and pulled out a consent form and added details about the cross and the paddle. It stated that although it was a sexual act this was not planned as a prelude to sex. I also added a note about the photo, at the same time asking her to take the password off her phone.

“It’s all rather businesslike,” she stated, when we had done with the form.

“Sorry, but it has to be. It protects us both. Think of it like a product demonstration.”

This broke the ice a little as we both chuckled.

“Okay, you can change in the shower room. There are robes in there.”

“You’re still going to see me naked, what about you?”

“Often I’ll remain fully clothed. It’s up to you, you only need to expose your bum to start. However, I will wear the same level of clothes as you. How’s that?”

I had no shame I worked out and was confident in my appearance naked. Although I trusted her to be discreet, it could also have the side effect of her somehow hinting to others how good my body was. She smiled and disappeared into the shower room. I moved a small table next to the cross where she could put her phone and I put a jar of cream for afterwards; not forgetting the paddle she had selected.

When she came out she had on a robe, but I could tell she had no top on as it gaped at the front. She stopped and looked at me.

“Well?”

“Well, what?”

She waved her hand at me, “You, getting undressed?”

“I was waiting to see what you came out like.”

I saw her around the office enough to think of her as fairly plain, not unattractive in any way and always dressed very modestly. So, her next action, even after getting to where we were, caught me a little by surprise. She undid her belt and shrugged the robe off her shoulders. After a pause to lock her eyes on mine, she let the robe drop to the floor where she stood.

“Your turn,” was all she said.

I know I hesitated, I was appraising her. From modest and plain, it was like her clothes were a cocoon and when she shed them a beautiful butterfly was born. I smiled and stripped to nothing and then stepped forward and offered her my hand. I then guided her to the cross and helped her step up to it, after she put her phone on the table.

With practised ease, I tied her to the cross using some of the silk ties she had seemed so enamoured with when looking around. First her wrists and then her ankles. Then I picked up the paddle and swung it a few times, close to her bum. I saw her clench as the breeze blew across her bum along with the swishing sound. Next, I hit it against my thigh to remind myself of the feel and smiled again as I saw her twitch.

I leant forward and whispered, even though it was just the two of us, “Relax, if you tense it will hurt… more.” I smiled at how just my breath on her ear made her twitch.

My first strike was little more than a tap, yet it still made her gasp.

“Colour?”

“Huh?” she responded.

“What colour are we at?”

“Oh, green. You’re never going to get me calling anything but green with touches like that.”

I chuckled, I felt the challenge in the way she responded, “You’ll be surprised how many suddenly realise that it’s all got very real with that first tap.”

“Pfft.” That challenge again.

The next five strikes came harder and faster, alternating cheeks with each and to her credit, she gasped a little but no more.

MelisaGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelisaGarcia

“Colour?”

I could tell she was talking through gritted teeth, “Still green.”

The modest part of me hesitates to sing my praises, but I am well practised and can place a paddle with a great deal of accuracy. As such her cheeks were glowing red, both with a heart in the middle that was untouched and the same colour as the cheeks on her face. I picked up her phone and took the photo she wanted.

She gritted and grimaced through six more but when I checked she called amber.

“I can stop or go about the same or harder.”

Through gasping breaths, she said, "Harder, but not so fast. Give me time to call between each"

The next two were – strike, “Green,” strike, “Green.”

Then – strike, “Amber, but keep going.”

Finally, it came.

“Red! Fucking red, you cunt!” she cried.

I stopped the paddle mid-swing but did not move. I leant in close to her ear and whispered, “Positive?”

Her arse was bright red now and when I walked up behind and held my hand close, I could feel the heat radiating from it. She looked at me and a single tear ran down her cheek but there was a wild look in her eyes. I must say for the first time she was doing very well.

“Yes, I’m positive,” she sounded almost defeated.

I scooped some cream from the pot at her side and smiled as she sighed when I applied it. After rubbing it in thoroughly and listening to her moaning and sighing I was sporting one of the hardest erections I had had in a while. There was just something about this woman. As I undid first her ankles and then her wrists I was fully conscious of the consent form and what it said about sex, so I immediately turned and collected her robe.

When I turned back she strode across to me and pushed it out of the way. She then grabbed my cock and started to twist it, not painfully but also sliding her hand down. She must have read my mind based on the next words out of her mouth.

“I know there was no sex included in the consent but if you don’t object, after turning me on like that…”

She took hold of my hand and pulled it to her pussy.

“My cunt is dripping wet, I’ve not been so wet ever. I want… I need you to fuck me.”

I noticed she was walking me back to the bed, only too late as my knees touched and I stumbled back onto it. She let go of my wrist and gave me a little push holding onto my cock as I fell. In a flash, she was astride me knees by my ribs and sliding back over my stomach.

The heat from her pussy was the first thing I noticed, almost burning as it enveloped me. Then her juices ran down my cock almost like she was holding it under and warm tap. As she pushed onto me, my mushroom pushing into her, she sighed and grinned and I felt a flood from her run down and over my balls. Her pussy walls squeezed and it was like I could feel the individual muscles contracting around me.

After only a little bit of this, she paused and then slammed down my full length until my balls were touching her.

“Holy fucking shit,” she cried.

I grinned knowing she probably had not realised that her arse would be so tender. Her head was thrown back and she was still, like she was trying to get used to me. I was not going to give her the time. I grabbed her hips and thrust up, once, twice and a third time, hard. Before gripping the nipples of her reasonably sized tits and squeezing them and pulling them down. Pulling harder and closer, so she came with them. All the while slamming my cock slow and hard into her.

When we were nose to nose I looked her in the eye, “You want a fucking?”

“Uhuh,” she replied and bit her lip.

There was no pause, I held her waist and rolled with her so she was under me. I pulled my cock out until just the head was inside her and then slammed in hard, driving her up the bed a little. After doing this a few times she was close enough that I took her hands and guided them to a bar on the headboard. She understood and held onto it and used it to push back at me.

With my cock slamming into her I grabbed her tits to stop them swinging so wildly which allowed me to get my grip on her nipples again. Pulling them up and twisting them in opposite directions while they were getting dragged up and down from the momentum of our fucking.

“Oh god! Yes! Fuck me, fuck my cunt,” she was crying.

Sweat was running off her and me and then it hit. She drove her hips up at me and her legs wrapped around my waist; at the same time her grip on the bar tightened and she pushed hard down.

“Oh fuck,” she said through gritted teeth, as her first orgasm rolled over.

I did not slow down. Pounding my cock into her and as she relaxed, I nearly fell out. What did happen though was her nipples slipped from my grip. I had no prior knowledge of this woman and her kinks but instinct took over. I slapped one and then the other of her boobs and again harder. She only moaned and bucked her hips each time.

“Fuck you’re one kinky bitch aren’t you?”

Her eyes opened and she grinned at me.

This drove me on, fucking her harder and faster, with her legs pulling me into her, urging me on, trying to get me deeper. I slapped her tits a few more times and it was after only a few minutes of this that she started panting harder and her hips started bucking again. She reached out and gripped my shoulders at the same time.

“Yeah that’s right, you kinky bitch, fucking cum again. Don’t fucking mind me.”

She threw her head back and tensed into another orgasm, relaxed and then tensed again, tighter this time. As she did her nails dug into me and she started to claw at me, pulling me down onto her, her fingers dragging hard down my back. When I pushed up away a bit I could look between us and I watched as all her muscles tensed, especially enjoying how her pussy clamped on my cock.

As she was relaxing, I pulled out, which surprised her and rewarded me with a gasp. I pushed her leg up and over, lifting her by her hips until she was on all fours. As I slid my cock into her, I pushed down on her back until she lowered her chest to the bed. Then I started to fuck her again, slow and deep to start. I leant over her and reached for her hair, getting a firm grip I pulled back steadily until she was looking straight ahead. My other hand I slid along her back and around her neck until I had gripped her throat.

“How fucking kinky are you?” I asked, as I squeezed.

Her response was to start slamming her hips back into me. As I squeezed tighter her breathing became a bit more ragged but her moan louder. She was slamming into me as hard as I was into her. I could feel my balls banging against her, probably banging against her clit. Where I had her hair, her head jerked with each thrust. Her next orgasm was preceded by a scream that was almost animalistic and after tensing she collapsed away from me.

It only took a moment’s hesitation and she was on me, pushing me back onto the bed. Once again she straddled me, but this time made the first look gentle and loving. In a single move, she grabbed my cock and pointed it straight at her pussy and after checking she was lined up, she dropped.

“Oh no you fucking don’t,” she said as her warm wet pussy swallowed me once again. Her eyes were glinting, “You’re cumming and you’re filling me with it.”

She started to ride me like there was no tomorrow. After all that we had done, I knew I would not last much longer. She was leaning over me gripping my chest, her nails digging in; it would not be until later that I would see that she had broken the skin on my chest and back. I had my hands on her hips and was pulling down at the same time as I drove up with my hips.

With a final slam, I thrust up into her and held her in place as I came, filling her feeling the different warmth around my cock. This triggered her again, and her fingers dug in harder as she screwed her eyes shut and arched over me.

Slowly she opened her eyes and a smile spread over her lips which turned into a grin. I smiled back. Like a pair of idiots, we stayed like this for a few minutes, before I suggested we get a drink. I got two bottles and retrieved her gown and we sat in silence, sipping our water.

“It’s a shame you made me agree to discretion, I could have the ladies in the office lining up at your door,” she said with a chuckle. “On the other hand, I’ll have something they might never have.

“Damn! What did you do to me? I’ve never been like that before.”

“Never been like that or never been free to be like that?”

She did not answer but looked very thoughtful as she went to shower. I had pulled on my boxers and made a copy of the audio recording by the time she had returned, once again the modest office worker.

“See you at work tomorrow,” she said and kissed me for the first time, a chaste kiss on my cheek.

-------------------------------------

Thank you to the moderators for helping me getting this published.

And thank you to everyone that reads, comments and/or votes.

All feedback is welcome, either in the comments or via a direct message.

Published 
Written by kiteares
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments