Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hockey Game

"Lucky was excited, it was her twenty-first birthday and her first hockey game."

35
24 Comments 24
22.4k Views 22.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: This is Hardcore
Lucky was so excited about going to her first hockey game, she couldn't wait to go. It was her twenty-first birthday. Lucky's boyfriend James thought it would be a great experience for her, little did Lucky know what kind of experience it would really be.

The game was so noisy and crowded, everyone was happily cheering for the home team. Lucky tried to follow along and James did his best to tell her about the game and the player's. She hadn't realized however, that the player's on the home team were so gorgeous. She blushed a lot as they noticed her too. James was able to score prime seating at the stadium, where his best friend and cohort works. So Lucky got noticed a lot on TV and by the player's walking in and out to the locker room. James told her to wear something low cut and tight. He loved when guys and girls noticed her.

The game was in the third period. That’s the last period for non-hockey fans. A fight broke out right at the glass where Lucky and James sat, James whispered to Lucky a dare.

“Show them.” He urged in her ear.

Lucky blushed as she looked back at him. He egged her on until Lucky agreed, but only to a quick flash. She wiggled her top open and out popped one of her thirty-six double D tits. The fighting stopped the moment the players saw. TV cameras zoomed in on her. She got so turned on by the response; she forgot to push her tit back in her shirt. James was loving it. He had the hottest piece of ass in the place. A guy next to Lucky did something all the guy's, and some girl's in the place wanted to see. He tore Lucky’s shirt open with one swipe of his big hand.

Lucky was so scared and excited at the same time. Her bra-less huge tits were on display for everyone in the stadium to see. She was even on the jumbo-tron for a good ten minutes. Everyone in the stadium got a good picture. Finally, one of the player's threw her a jersey. Lucky thanked him and glared at James for being a jerk. James chuckled and thanked the player as well. The home team went on to win the game with a score of six to zero, a complete shut-out. James nudged Lucky telling her she was good-luck for the team, then added, she should find a way to let them thank her.

Lucky laughed it off knowing James always had a dirty mind. James' friend Cooper came over to them when the game ended. The two exchanged looks that made Lucky a bit nervous.

“Come on Lucky, don’t you want to meet the guy's on the team?” Cooper asked.

Lucky was always shy around Cooper, he was tall, good looking and he knew it. Lucky totally fantasized about James and Cooper double teaming her. She told James once but, he seemed to shrug it off like he wasn't interested in sharing her. So Lucky dropped it thinking he wasn't into that.

They both followed Cooper to the locker room. Lucky was shocked; all the players were sitting, half naked and joking around. When they saw her they all got up and wolf-whistled while clapping. Lucky bowed and tried to exit the room. They blocked her way asking her why she was leaving. They all really did want to thank her for being a good-luck charm for them. Lucky looked at James. He nodded as if to say go for it. She looked over at Cooper, he was no help either, in fact he was removing his clothes. Lucky was so turned on but not sure what to do. James noticed and removed her shirt from behind.

The hockey player's smiled as they saw her gorgeous tit's bounce in front of their eyes. The guys made a circle as James and Cooper took charge, pushing Lucky down forcing her to kneel. James, Cooper, and the players all took their hard cocks out. Lucky switched from James to Cooper, sucking both of their hard cocks. Then the hockey players wanted some of Lucky. They were grabbing her tits, pulling her nipples hard. Lucky moaned and felt her pussy getting wet. With each slap, pinch, and twist of her eraser sized nipples, her pussy dripped more.

They pushed Lucky back and someone grabbed her jeans and ripped them off.

creamy_ebonyyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
creamy_ebonyyy

Her panties were see-though, thanks to her pussy being so wet. James took them off her, then he licked her sweet wet pussy, hard and fast. Lucky moaned and shook as she came in James mouth.

Cooper knelt down and slid his cock in her pussy back and forth. Getting his cock all wet then ramming his cock deep in her ass. She gasped, but before she could get away from Cooper one of the hockey players came over. He took his hard cock and shoved it in her pussy. She was being held down by three or four of the other hockey players. Lucky looked up and a cock was in her face. She opened her mouth and that’s all the guy needed.

She was sucking his cock as it slid further down her throat, gagging hard. He let up a little but not much. Soon he came, his cum coated her throat. She gasped for air only to be replaced with another huge cock down her throat, this went on for hours. She sucked all the hockey player’s cocks then James' cock again. Cooper fucked her ass so hard it was gaping when he came hard in it. Cooper let his cum dribble out of her ass onto the locker room floor.

Lucky got up on her knees again and into the doggy position. She wiggled her ass at the hockey guys. One of them got one of their sticks, lubing it up, getting it so slick. It was ready to be put in her pussy. The guy knelt down behind her and feed her pussy the stick. She groaned as the huge stick was shoved up her pussy.The stick was shoved in and out of her pussy so much it was no longer tight. One of the guy's put his hand around her neck. He tightened his grip, choking her just enough but not hurting her.

“You like that rough stick in your pussy slut?” he asked as he choked her.

Lucky nodded as she gasped for air. He stopped choking her, then took the stick out of her pussy. It had her cum all over it. She begged him for more. He grinned at her as he picked Lucky up by the shoulders. Slamming her up against the wall, fucking her hard as his meaty hands choked her some more. The guys all loved seeing her getting fucked so hard. They took turns, all of them fucking her harder than the previous guy. The last guy fucked her hardest, then let her tired body slide to the floor. Lucky looked up only to see the six hockey player's, James, and Cooper stroking their cock's.

“Yeah, that’s right slut! We are going to cum all over that hot fucking body.” Cooper sneered.

Lucky moaned as she watched them. Feeling the warm cum shoot all over her body. James shot his load in her mouth. Cooper, his load shot across her face, hair, and nose. Then the hockey guys covered her sweaty body with all their cum. Lucky was a cum covered slutty mess when they were all done with her.

The hockey guy's all cleaned up, dressed, and left. That just left James, Cooper, and Lucky in the room. James got some clean towels and was washing Lucky up. She kissed James and told him she had so many orgasm's she couldn't believe it. Cooper grinned and helped James clean Lucky up.

They got her dressed in a jersey the players left behind. It was signed by all of them. They wrote: Happy birthday to our number one fucking fan. She put her panties back on, the jeans were torn but she could still wear them. Then all three walked out the back entrance into the parking lot. Cooper shook James hand and kissed Lucky passionately goodbye. James took Lucky to his car putting her in the passenger seat. Then he got in, started the car and they left.

Twenty years have gone by since that night. James married Lucky. Cooper lives two blocks away. Lucky still has that awesome jersey. She pulls it out whenever James, Cooper and she get together for some fun. But that’s a whole other story.

Published 
Written by Lucky_lildragonfly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments