Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suck It

"Sometimes you just need a little push to try something new"

37
18 Comments 18
831 Views 831
343 words 343 words

I was never into feet, but I was into being told what to do.

We were lying in bed one night. We’d had sex already, and we were lying in that hazy afterglow. I rolled away and slid down the bed, intending to go down on her, but she bent her leg and kind of pushed her foot into my face.

I gave it a little kiss and laughed, and pushed it away.

She moved her foot back again. Her toe pointed to my mouth.

“Suck it.”

I swallowed and looked up at her. She wasn’t joking.

I looked back at the toe. I remember noticing the dark red nail polish she’d applied a few days ago had chipped a little. I brought my face closer to her foot. I could smell the remnants of the shower gel she’d used when she’d got home from work. 

I took one final glance up at her. Her face was inscrutable. I kissed the tip, then wrapped my lips around her toe and started to suck.

Oh my god, it was so hot. I don’t know if it was being made to do it, but it made me feel so submissive and turned me on so much. 

I remembered how she’d once made me suck her thumb after I’d tried to kiss her fingers as she stroked my face, and this felt a hundred times hotter. As I sucked, my fingers slithered down between my legs.

She watched me the whole time. She could see and hear what I was doing as I sucked her toe. I couldn’t help it. I felt so needy right then. I moaned around her toe as I sucked her and brought myself off. 

I’m standing waiting in the hall. We have dinner reservations. I glance up as she comes down the stairs. I swallow. She’s wearing open-toed sandals. I just know I’m going to end up under the table on my knees between courses later.

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments