Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah's Butt Picture

"A Fantasy About My Special Lush Friend's Picture"

14
3 Comments 3
416 Views 416
291 words 291 words

Author's Notes

"My Lush girlfriend has been sending me pictures that make me crazy. This is a short story describing my fantasy about this picture."

You stand in front of me, naked, with your delicious-looking butt right at face level. I soak in the view, leering at your unclothed tush. I study your curves. I look at the way your hips curve, graceful lines arcing out from your waist, then tapering to your long, smooth legs. There is a diamond-shaped gap, where your cheeks curve together, meeting your thighs, and your thighs come together, just below your ass. That sweet spot where your wet, wanton pussy resides.

Gently holding your hips, I move my face forward, kissing and biting your butt all over. I move down and bite the bottoms of your cheeks, then gently lick them, one at a time, from the outside in. I caress your sultry, curvy hips, the entire time.

Moving up, I kiss those two sexy little dimples just below the curve of your back. I slide my tongue slowly down the cleft of your ass. I bend you over for better access and keep going until I reach your little star. I circle it with my tongue, then in my deviant lust for you, I start licking your pucker, probing gently.

Having you bend over further, I slide my tongue down your hairless glistening pussy lips, until I get to that big, sexy clit. Licking your clit, I grasp your hips and pull you toward me, my nose sliding into your entrance. I cannot contain myself. I pull you hard against me, desperately trying to get deeper inside you. Your wetness causes the sweet smell of your sex to fill my nostrils. Now I will be able to smell you the rest of the day, making my cock stir every time I think of you. Every time I smell you.

Published 
Written by bobthetraveler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments