Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cornucopia

"His lust for his lover drives his wicked mind into an exuberant crescendo of carnal cravings."

6
7 Comments 7
1.6k Views 1.6k
446 words 446 words

"Evan wet his lips at the sight of the peachy delight presently resting under his bearded chin. Inhaling deeply, the heady perfume lingered in his conscience. The scent of the moist juicy flesh further elevated his desire to devour the fruit in front of him. Evan moved forward with his fingers and gently parted the skin. The moist, ripe flesh glistened with tiny droplets. His tongue reached forward and licked slowly along the edges.

A soft moan escaped Evan's lips at the taste lingering on his tongue quickly followed by her guttural moan as Lana realised where his tongue was roaming next. Her hard plump clit like a delicate ripe strawberry ready for the taking.

Evan sucked gently as his fingers parted her lips and pushed inside.

His tongue circled, danced and pirouetted on her hard bud as his fingers moved in rhythm to the beat of their song. The gentle deep beat of "Time Will Tell" hypnotically coursing through their bodies as he looked up and met her forever green eyes.

Lana's hips rose to meet him as her left hand grasped his hair pushing him down closer. Her right hand rubbed and gently pulled her firm erect nipples, elevating her now wanton desire and need.

Evan's tongue lapped upon her ever increasing wetness savouring every drop in his thirst for more. Lana's moans increasing as she gasped, "Stay right there" at him. His tongue rubbed harder as he sucked her nectar deeper. Her pleasure soaring to new heights.

Lana's raven hair cascaded down over the bed. One arm flailed lost in pure need and lust, the other holding her lover close. Her explosion imminent as Evan's fingers and most of all his tongue pushed her past the point of no return.

Lightning bolts seared through her body as she arched her body up, pushing her needy loins against his flailing tongue as she loudly cried out to her lover in ecstasy. The fruits of his love for her rewarded with the delicate fountain of passion flowing onto his tongue, as he drank from her love and desire.

Their heartbeats slowed as Lana pulled her lover up, their hot and sweaty bodies sliding over each other. She kissed Evan passionately and lovingly, and tasted her fulfillment on his tongue.

She slowly slid her body over his and pulled him close so she was cocooned in his warm embrace. Evan's arms wrapped around her while each hand held a beautiful firm breast as he kissed her neck lovingly and whispered of his love in her ear. Lana knew that this was where she was loved and belonged and wanted to spend every second of the day.

 

 

Published 
Written by Icarus11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments