Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moonlight

"A dream, or an erotic encounter with an ethereal visitor?"

5
5 Comments 5
383 Views 383
257 words 257 words

You are half asleep, naked in your bed. A sliver of moonlight shines across your cock.

As the moonlight caresses you, you get hard, rising to a magnificent state.

She appears in your room then. Moonlight becomes flesh. Pale shining skin, her breasts and arse big and round and firm.

Silver-blonde hair, a pink mouth, and grey eyes that hunger for you.

She kneels before you. Overcome with her desire for you. She runs her cool hands over your legs and chest. She holds your face gently.

You say one word, "Yes."

She takes you into her mouth. Your pre-cum is slippery and salty. She licks you slowly. You're fucking delicious.

She fondles your balls firmly.

She takes you deeper and deeper.

Up and down. Her tongue twirls. You are already quivering.

You are in a trance. This goddess, made of moonlight and mischief, has become your little fucking slut. On her knees. Slavering over your monster cock.

Her breasts are pink with heat. Her nipples are hard with pleasure and pain.

Her cunt is wet again, her thighs slippery with longing and lust.

Her hands grab your arse. She wants to take in more of you. Is that even possible?

Up and down, her tongue casting spells on you.

Her throat opens, and she takes you all in.

She swallows you. A part of you to dissolve into her body. A bit of your power and your control.

You are happy. Released.

She returns to the night, leaving moondust and the smell of sex behind her.

Published 
Written by Frankly_Francesca
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments