Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lonely Housewife: Part One

"A random hookup turns into a six month affair"

123
21 Comments 21
12.0k Views 12.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story is 100% true. The names, dates, and ages have all been slightly altered."

The year was 2012 and I had been hooking up with women on Craigslist for a few years. Sometimes I would place an ad and other times I would reply to a woman's ad. I would often target a specific group of women with my ads: Blondes, Latinas, Divorcees, Bored Housewives, etc.

I had placed an ad with the headline "Workaholic Hubby? Lonely?" and I was surprised at the twelve responses I received. After narrowing down the replies to three, I began emailing the women. One woman, Sharon, replied within the hour. After trading about twenty messages over two days, we set up a date to meet for drinks at a casual dining chain restaurant bar.

Sharon had described herself as "Cute, fifty, five foot nine tall, size ten, 36D breasts, blue eyes, and long blonde hair." She sounded like a classic California beach babe to me. In our messages, she said she had two kids away at college and her big-wig attorney husband never got home before 6:30 pm. She had friends and activities but missed the romance and touch of a man.

I arrived early and positioned myself at the bar so I could see the front door. I saw a woman walking in the parking lot and I figured this had to be her. How many blonde MILFs go to Chili's at three pm? As she entered, I stood up and did a small wave of my hand. She was stunning. As she approached, she smiled and asked, "Scott?"

"Yes, I'm Scott. So nice to meet you, Sharon," I said as I went in for a hug. As we broke the embrace, I gave her an innocent peck on the cheek. I could see her blush.

We sat down and ordered drinks as we talked in whispers at the empty bar since we didn't need the mid-twenties male bartender hearing our conversations. Our chemistry was very good as we chatted. At one point I thought I would test the waters and I placed my hand on her thigh, just barely above the knee, and made a rubbing motion. "That feels nice, thank you," Sharon said. "I can't tell you the last time I've had my legs touched by a man."

Seeing my opening I told her, "I'd love to touch more than your thigh today."

 "We'll see," she said, "I do have a good feeling about you though." She told me that she had never done anything like this before, but a divorced friend of hers had told her about a Craigslist hookup she had had recently. In fact, Sharon said she was a bit paranoid about meeting me in public but realized that it was much safer.

 We ordered a second round of drinks and our conversation turned to sex. Sharon said she had only been with three men in her lifetime and had a burning desire to be more adventurous in the bedroom, but her husband was a boring guy, "meat and potatoes, and missionary" she laughed. "I watch porn as I masturbate and dream about being fucked in all of those positions" she confided. Sharon went on to mention a couple of positions she wanted to try, and how she'd love to dress up in sexy lingerie and costumes like the naughty nurse, Snow White, and a cheerleader.

 I smiled and told her, "I'd be happy to buy you those costumes. We could have a new costume and theme on each date." I noticed our drinks were almost empty and asked, "Shall we go to the hotel now?"

 "Yes. I'm not going to chicken out now" she said with a devilish grin.

 We made the short half-mile drive to the Marriott Courtyard. As we both got out of our cars, we both had small bags, "I brought wine, bottled water, and some other stuff. What is in your bag?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," Sharon teased.

 We entered the lobby and made our way to the front desk. As I started to ask for a room, she cut me off, "I'm getting the room. It's my treat."

 Soon we entered the room. I dropped my bag, spun Sharon around, and gently pushed her up against the wall as I kissed her passionately. She melted in my arms. As we continued to kiss my hands moved south and grabbed her nice ass. She moaned softly.

 As we broke the kiss, she looked at me with a twinkle in her eye, "Excuse me while I change into something more comfortable," she said. As she went into the bathroom, I took the items out of my bag and opened the wine. I connected my iPhone to the small speaker I brought and started my "romance" playlist. I debated about stripping down to my birthday suit but decided not to.

 As I sat on the loveseat waiting for her the bathroom door finally opened. Sharon stepped out, "Wow," I said, "you look amazing!” She was in an all-black bra and pantie set, thigh-high stockings with a back seam, and black stilettos. The expensive ones with the red soles. She had touched up her makeup and wore a bright red lipstick. So damn sexy I thought.

"I just bought this today, I hope you like it," Sharon said. "I remember in one of our emails that you said you love a lady in lingerie.

 I'm sure my smile said it all, but I stammered, "Yes. Yes, I do."

 Sharon continued, "I haven't worn lingerie in years. I feel so sexy, so feminine."

 As she walked across the room I stood up and kissed her. I reached down and picked up the two wine glasses, handed one to her, and said, "Here's to a fun afternoon and awakening your sexual desires. Cheers!" We took a sip of wine as we looked into each other’s eyes. I kissed her softly several times. "I love your lingerie, Sharon."

 "Thank you, Scott," she said. She took my wine and set both glasses down. "And why are you still dressed? Let me undress you." She undid the buttons on my shirt slowly as we kissed. She fumbled with my belt and soon my slacks were around my ankles. She took off my shirt and tossed it to the side. "Sit down," she told me. Sharon got down on her knees, untied my dress shoes, and pulled my slacks off. There I sat in my black boxer briefs.

 "Sit up here" I whispered. As she moved to the loveseat we begin kissing and soon our hands were roaming. As I rubbed one of her tits she half sighed and half moaned. With one hand I released the clasp on her bra and took it off exposing her tanned breasts. I began to softly fondle her tits. I kissed my way down her neck reaching her nipples. As I kissed, licked, and sucked on one I lightly pinched the other nipple. Sharon squirmed a bit. I noticed her hand on my rock-hard cock, I encouraged her by saying "Oh God that feels nice." We kissed again and she dropped back down onto the floor between my legs. Soon I was naked as a jaybird.

 As she looked at my manhood Sharon purred, "What a nice cock you have. Such a perfect mushroom head." As she looked me in the eyes, she started slowly licking my shaft up and down, then teasing my head, and finally taking it in her mouth. Within a minute she was gagging from deep throating my real six fat inches. Sharon mixed in stroking along the way, asking me, "Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

 "I do, but not now. Let's switch" I told her. I stood her up and removed her panties. They were already wet from the anticipation. I positioned her on the loveseat with one leg up over the back and her other on the floor. I got in a yoga downward dog position on the loveseat to lick her pussy. Sharon had a nice little triangle patch of trimmed hair pointing right to her clit. Her scent was intoxicating.

 After maybe thirty seconds of basic licking and a quick suck on her clit she moaned "Oh fuck yes. I haven't had my pussy licked in a good ten years. This feels so good."

 I looked at her and said, "Ten years? Are you kidding me?"

 "I wish I were. Hubs does not like eating pussy. I told you he was boring," she whispered.

 I went back to work on her kitty. I started with one finger and soon two were in her hot wet honey pot. I continued to kiss, lick, and suck on her clit too. By her sounds, I knew she was enjoying the moment. I looked up at her and her eyes were closed, a slight smile on her face, and both hands were playing with her boobs. As her breathing changed, I sensed she was close. I told Sharon, "Let this orgasm go. Enjoy it." I focused in on her clit as I continued to bang her with my fingers. Her hips started to move as I went turbo with my tongue on her clit.

 "Oh yes! Fuck yes! Shit! Ah, ah, ah, I'm going to cum! I'm cumming!" she exclaimed. I could feel her pussy muscles spasm around my fingers. She was soooo wet. I backed off her clit and slowly was licking her pussy as she came down from that high. "Oh my God! That was amazing. You really know what you're doing down there" Sharon said.

 I just smiled and said, "I aim to please. I love getting my partner off orally." I pulled my fingers out slowly and they were coated in her creamy cum. I took a lick and moved my fingers to her mouth. She licked and sucked them clean.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

 I reached over and opened a bottle of water for us and offered her the bottle. She chugged half of it as if she'd run a marathon. I killed the last half. We now sat on the loveseat with my arm around her shoulders as we began to share more of our stories. I learned that her husband was a fancy downtown lawyer, a partner in the biggest firm in town. Translation: he was wealthy. They met while in college at Berkeley and have been married for twenty-five years. She worked in marketing until having children and became a domestic engineer. She has two girls, age twenty-one and nineteen, both attending Berkeley. They have a decent marriage but the lack of romance and intimacy has been lacking for over a decade. She has tried on numerous occasions to spice things up a bit in the bedroom but Hubs was not interested in porn, toys, lingerie, or anything fun. Once the youngest left for college she was wondering what to do with her life. She hasn't been in the workforce for twenty-one years, and she lacked the current technology skills needed in today’s working world. She admitted she was at a crossroads in life.

She asked about me as well. I explained that I’d been divorced four years after a twenty-two-year marriage, and I had two kids also. My son was at school at the University of San Diego and my daughter was attending Stanford. Sharon laughed about our girls not liking each other due to the Cal-Stanford rivalry. As we talked more, we realized our girls all went to Saint Francis, the premier Catholic girls' school in town. They had to know each other we reasoned, it is a small school. We had not exchanged last names at this point but I told her that my Ex was active at Saint Francis. She asked about my son and I said he went to Jesuit. When she asked if I was Catholic I told her no but I was married to a hard-core Italian Catholic girl.

Soon we started kissing and touching again. She asked me what I'd like her to do for me this next round. I told her I loved having my balls licked and sucked, and, if she was willing, to rim my asshole with her tongue. "I've seen that in porn videos, it looks fun. I'm here to explore, so sure, let's do it," Sharon said.

 I asked, "Would you like me to rim your ass too?"

 "Yes," she replied, "I am here to explore, but go light and slow."

 We moved to the bed, and I lay on my back. Looking at this blond beauty stroking my cock I said, "Lots of licking and sucking, please. Cock, balls, head, and my asshole." Sharon began slowly as she teased my manhood. Soon she was in a rhythm. When she went down to my ass I pulled my legs back to give her better access. As she slowly licked, I began to moan, "Ooooohhhhhhh." My eyes were closed and then I felt her finger circling my brown starfish. "Ohhhhh yes."

 "Do you like that? Sharon asked.

 I chuckled and whispered, “Yes. Finger my ass."

 Sharon slipped a finger in a bit, and I twitched. She began slowly going deeper and pulling back, deeper and pulling back. My cock had never been harder since I was a young buck with high testosterone. "Is this your prostate?" she asked while hitting my magic p-spot.

 Moaning in pleasure I told her, "Yes. Put pressure on it. Oh my God. Stroke me."

 Sharon was on her knees now, one hand stroking my pink steel, the other fingering my ass. "Like this," she giggled.  Somehow, I mumbled yes. She was lightly jacking me off and I was a moaning machine. I could feel my body wanting to climax.

 I told Sharon, "Stop. Please stop. Stop." She stopped the motions but still held on to my dick and a finger up my ass. "No don't touch me. I don't want to cum yet. You took me right to the edge. That was awesome."

 "Do you need a break, or can I ride that cock now," she said.

 I laughed and told her to ride me. As she slowly guided my meat stick in her hot wet box cowgirl style, I told her to lean forward a bit, "So I can play with your perfect tits." Sharon rode me slowly savoring every inch as she went up and down. I started with her nipples in my fingers and would give her a lick or a short suck.

 "Fuck, your cock feels so good in me. You're way bigger than my hubs. So thick," she told me. Soon she was picking up the speed. I went back to sucking on one breast and that did it. "Oh yes. Suck my tits. Yes. Oh yes," Sharon commanded. I could feel the depth of her pussy as I started to buck up when she'd go down. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" she said just before she climaxed. As she froze to ride out the wave of pleasure, she then ground her kitty into me and made a growling sound. "Oh God, that was so good." She lay on my chest and we kissed. "I hope this is not just a one-time thing Scott."

 "I hope we can do this regularly too. Not only are you beautiful, but a very sexy woman" I told her. "I want to make you feel like a desired woman. A sexual woman. A sensual and erotic woman."

 Sharon looked in my eyes, "The way you have touched me, I do feel desired. The lingerie makes me feel sexy, I'm going to have to go buy some more." Changing the subject she said, "But you haven't cum yet. I want to make you cum. And I want to taste you. Cum in my mouth," she said.

 I was still hard and told her to get on all fours. "I'm going to fuck you doggy style. And hard. And before I climax I'll let you know. Get off the bed and on your knees and suck me until I cum," I told her.

 "Perfect," she said.

 With Sharon on all fours, I took the opportunity to lick her dripping pussy and then move up to her ass. I slowly gave her the first of many rim jobs. She was grinding her ass back into my face, so I knew she loved it as she purred in pleasure. I moved closer to her on my knees and easily entered her folds. I was in "animal mode" and was grabbing her hips as I fucked her hard and fast. I could see her tits bouncing in the dresser mirror and it looked hot. I'd slap her ass occasionally causing her to wince. As I slowed the pace to watch my cock go deep into her love tunnel, I couldn't resist her asshole. I dribbled a bit of spit right above her backdoor and used a finger to rub it around. "Do you want my finger in your ass baby?" I asked.

"Do anything you want. I'm your whore today. I'm having so much fun," she said while being fucked.

I slowly gave her the Dirty Sanchez with my finger in her ass as I went back to laying the wood to her beaver. We both were moaning when I could tell it was about time to blow my load.  "Get on your knees whore," I told her. I stood up and she moved to the floor. As I stroked it a few times I could see the eager look to please me on her face. "Now suck me off!"

Sharon took my cock in her mouth and was bobbing up and down, one hand on my balls the other around the base of my manhood. I grabbed her head and started thrusting my cock down her throat. She was gagging and tons of saliva was escaping her mouth dripping down on her great rack. "I'm going to cum. Get ready. And show me my cum before you swallow!" I directed her. I felt my jizz explode out of my cock and into her warm wet mouth. "AAGGHH!" I grunted. Blast after blast of my hot sticky man milk filled her mouth. When I finally stopped I said, "Open your mouth. Show me my cum."

Sharon opened her mouth and it was full of my baby batter. She swallowed it all. "Nice, you taste good," she said. She then licked and sucked my remaining cum off my cock. "I've had the best time today. When can we meet again?"

I was a bit surprised she wanted to pick a day for another "date." I looked at her, offered my hands, pulled her up, and said, "Same time and place next week?"

"Sounds great," Sharon said. "What time is it now?"

We both had lost track of time. I looked over to the other side of the bed and said, "5:45 pm."

"Oh shit, I have to get home ASAP. Hubs will be home at 6:30. Good thing I planned ahead and have dinner going in the crockpot. I need to shower first though," she said.

I let Sharon shower alone while I lay on the bed and recalled the past ninety minutes plus. She did a quick wash and rinse and carried out all of her stuff. She sat on the loveseat and got dressed. "Would you like to trade phone numbers or stick with email? I asked.

"Yes, I want your phone number," she said.

I dug out my wallet and gave her my business card and handed it to her. "So next Thursday at 3 pm right here at the hotel," I said.

"Yes. It is a date," she said. She rose from the couch, and we kissed. And I slapped her on the ass. "Bye Lover," Sharon said and she walked out the door.

 End Part One

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments