Login

Get Well Kimmi!

last reply
29 replies
1.8k views
1 watcher
38 likes
2 likes

KimmiBeGood has had surgery on her nose to remove a skin cancer.

It wasn't as easy as they thought it would be. She had to have four cuts, the cancer was deeper than they thought, it took them more than 6 hours, she wound up with 10 stitches behind her ear, and 15 on her nose, which stitched the bandage onto her nose.

She did NOT have a good day today, so…

Let's wish Kimmi all the best for a speedy recovery of her nose, and her spirits!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Whistling on my journey
1 like

Kimmi heal and come back soon, I'm already thinking of a food fight with James at Rumps AND you're not there to referee. But seriously take all the time to heal and recover 🍀

My latest

Jane's Need

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/janes-need

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Poor Kimmi.

Get well soon nice lady.

Paul xxx

Simple Scribbler
2 likes

Thank you, sweeties! kiss

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

🙁 get better 👌 soon 😎, don't let your get too cold...

Charming as fuck
2 likes

Ouch! You poor soul. Sending you lots of love and happy thoughts. Hope you get the pain under control and get plenty of rest.

J x

Simple Scribbler
2 likes

Thank you sweet friends. And sharing a tip. If you ever have nose surgery, try not to sneeze afterward. It will feel like your face has exploded. blink and that isn't a pleasant feeling.

The Linebacker
2 likes

Get well Kimmi. I know skin cancer, as l've had it surgically removed twice. I hope you heal very fast.

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Quote by Buz

Get well Kimmi. I know skin cancer, as l've had it surgically removed twice. I hope you heal very fast.

Thank you, Buz! I'm sorry you've had skin cancer too. I've had 4 Mohs surgeries around my hairline, and they were no problem. But, this has been awful. I guess the nose is just different. And it had spread where the others were pretty localized. I just pray the skin graft takes.

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Quote by cybervirgin

Ah, get better soon, Kimmi
Hugs (but not too hard), kisses (but very gentle on the opposite cheek) & love (Ok, don't' need to be careful with that)

Thank you! You all are so sweet!

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

Get well, be well, and speedy recovery

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Thank you, Krystal! I meet with the surgeon in about an hour to check on my skin graft. Nervous.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

You will be better sooner than you think. ❤️💕❣️

The Dermatologist has to dig our two spots on me in September after burning off about 10 spots 3 weeks ago. If you are into pain get spots burned off your face….Ouch!!!!

All my fault…years growing in the tropics, sailing for weeks…living on the beach….no sun screen.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I’m late to the very unfun party. Hope you are on the mend, Dear Kimmi. - L

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Wishing you a speedy recovery Kimmi

Bonnet Flaunter
1 like

I've only just seen this! Thinking of you lots, Kimmi, and hope you feel much better soon xxx

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Thank you, sweet Curvy. My nose is pretty fugly still, but the pain is soooooo much better. 😊

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Kimmi I rarely visit Lush these days and had no idea about you having to have an operation to remove what sounds like quite a large chunk of skin cancer. I've had two operations to remove skin cancer but nothing close to what you went through. If there's anything I can help with please don't hesitate to ask, Bill

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Get well soon little girl! Positive thoughts and prayers from the PNW.

Hyphen Whore
1 like

I missed all of this! What a twat.

Love you, Kim. Hope and trust that all is going well. 😘

Sweet Epiphany: "Proud and Kinky" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/-sweet-epiphany-.aspx
Mindfuck: Love and Payback - "Foolish" Competition Third Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/humor/-mindfuck-love-and-payback-.aspx
The Ghost of Fucks That Never Were - "Debauched" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/-the-ghost-of-fucks-that-never-were-.aspx
Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Quote by Jaymal

I missed all of this! What a twat.

Love you, Kim. Hope and trust that all is going well. 😘

❤️ thank you, Jake! The graft taking was dicey for a bit, but better now. 😊

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Your nose will look beautiful again. Nice to see they didn’t remove your sense of humour.

Best wishes for a full recoverly and no scars.